Thinking of ordering shrooms from silk road. Is that a good idea? Is it safe...

Thinking of ordering shrooms from silk road. Is that a good idea? Is it safe? I'm new to silk road so I need help Sup Forums

silk road has been dead for ages look into alphabay

Silk road 3 is up

I've done it before for LSD.
I have a friend who uses an old address that's actually a boat dock so it's untraceable.
I would not advise using your home address.

Me and my friends were going to do it and were going to order it at an abandoned house in my friends town. What was the lsd like? Was it pure? Ripoff?

Don't, order lsd, the chances of getting found out are much much lower when you're receiving a piece of paper rather than dried up shrooms

Why is that? If it's in a airtight seal then you wouldn't be able to smell it (if they even smell at all) the reason I want shrooms is that I want something pure and don't want some rc or something that could be used instead of lsd and with shrooms you know what your taking.

Even if it is airtight, a letter envelope is dozen orders of magnitute safer than a package, especially if they already suspect something from the sender

That's true. Is there a way to tell if whag I'm getting is lsd tho?

I would check the markets forums to see which is the most reputable seller
And if it's got a taste when you put it in your mouth, it's not LSD(but it's safe, you will still trip from it, just not lsd)

Sweet thanks for your help user

I would also like to know how its it's done. I have a friend who gets molly thru tor and I just dont wanna do it until I know whats safe

No prob I hope you have fun))

One off

Oh well, I got sexts once

why bother to order shrooms? buy a preasure cooker, some mason jars, and order a syringe of spores off the clearweb. legal in most states, and look up how to do a pf tek

Ive' actually been doing this for years. I've ordered tons of both shrooms and acid. If you want any more help just lmk.

>the entire world is america
i love burgers

I don't want to grow myself. Too much time for me and I almost garentee I would fuck it up somehow

Just grow them you mong

It was decent. I've had better, but it didn't feel dirty or like it was laced with anything else.

You can get all kinds of testing kits on Amazon for just a few dollars. I didn't test the LSD, but I did test the Ketamine that I got and it was good too.

yeah, its free to send spores almost everywhere. its only freedomland that has an exception where its illegal.

There are color change tests you can look into as well if you want to be positive.

Never tripped before so almost any quality will do

Why not just get a grow kit and just grow them yourselves??

it takes no time at all op...

the steralization, and innoculation can be done in a day, then just put them somewhere dark for a few weeks and forget about em.

pop em out, splash some water on em. while your doing that, make a fruiting chamber, its a plastic tub with some holes. it doesnt take long. when your done doing that, take em out of the water, and stick them in there.

wait a few weeks with minimal maintnence (2x a day, spray some water in, takes 5 seconds). and you will have tons of shrooms to dry and store for plenty of trips to come.

What dark market do you suggest using?

That actually sounds easy enough. Do they smell at all?

nope. no smell. needs minimal space, about 2 ft tall, and width / length depend on the number of jars your doing.

the hardest part about the whole thing is reading up on how to keep everything sterile. theres a pf tek video on shroomery (its probubly on youtube as well) covering how to do it right. when i did my first grow i lost 1/12 jars. there is a lot to fuck up, but the benifit with a pf tek is you can toss a jar if its contaminated, and not ruin everything.

the tldr of what to do is make a glove box, use lots of alchohol to wipe everything down, and flame sanatize your syringe. preasure cooker makes sure your jars are pristine. just dont take the tape off til its in the glovebox.

(oh, and a "glovebox" is as easy as a tub with some plastic wrap draped over it that covers your hands.)

But dream market is also up, better because PGP encryption

honestly you'd be better off just getting a plug.