Lucifer opinions

How you magnificent bastards feel about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6_IbLS9tD8M?t=292
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great. Eagerly awaiting season 2.

It's good, but answer me this: why the fuck do americans love to make everything about detectives?

I still wonder whose mom...

Got better towards the end.

Comfiest show on TV

The detective sees Lucifer do all this supernatural shit every week and still doesn't believe him is probably the worst thing about this show

otherwise 8.5/10

pretty bad desu

>tell you he's immortal
shoot him
>bleeding

>tries to make you talk
>can't

wouldn't believe him either

>show about the Devil walking the Earth
>DUDE LET'S MAKE IT A COP SHOW LMAO

The last episode he gets shot in front of her plain as day and still has bullet holes in his shirt with no bleeding. He also lifted a grown man off his feet with one hand and threw him through a glass panel in front of like 20 people. For a detective, she's pretty goddamn clueless

I can't wait for a walking dead cop show spin off. Oh wait it already is a cop show kind of.

Skip the generic show.
Read the Neil Gaiman and Mike Carey comics instead. Far more mature and inteligent than this shitty Fox cop show.

How are adults out classed by a child?

Comfy.

Its been that way since CSI made detective shows the popular goto for primetime dramas.

Just waiting for the day they manage to combine detective shows with reality tv.
If murder for entertainment was legal you can bet your sweet ass it'd already be a thing

I think its been more her attempting to use her logic to justify everything and ignore the things she can't.

Season 2 it'll look like she'll no longer be able to ignore Lucifers shenanigans with the whole death/rebirth thing at the end

Because the serialized nature means people will get lost versus something like an SVU or other cop shows where you can plop down and watch it or watch entire marathons.

It would probably worry people how many shows on television have procedural elements. Especially ours. Loved it and glad it is coming back for season 2, here's hoping they dig more into the supernatural.

I feel like the whole magician angle was a nice subtle backdrop, she believes in what he can do but living in a place where tons of people are pretending to be something they're not, what would be more likely in your mind.

A talented magician or illusionist or thee Devil.

I think the only person that should truly believe is Chloe's ex' that guy knows Lucifer was shot. He also watched him disappear multiple times.

>magnificent bastards

is there any more obvious way to announce you're from reddit?

>Fox bring's you, "The Purge: Suburbia™"

This. Only reason I watch it, to be honest.

Acting is dreadful and plot is stale but... it's comfy.

youtu.be/6_IbLS9tD8M?t=292

i feel the pain, do you feel it too?