So I was watching the GOT leak with my fiancee, and her reactions to every scene were cringeworthy

So I was watching the GOT leak with my fiancee, and her reactions to every scene were cringeworthy.
>Wow, I love Sansa so much this season, she has really become strong and smart!
>Oh, I feel so bad for Dany, she wants Jorah to stay :'(
>She TORE into me for saying Yara looks like she aged 20 years between season 4 and 6
> Melisandre is the best character! ( although she hated her with a passion, but loves her now for saving Jon), when I point out she ruined Stannis and shireen, she said "so what? thats all forgiven shes the best now I even followed her on twitter"
>Who is the new red woman? lol shes funny mocking varys rofl
>Cried hysterically over the "Hold the door" scene
>mfw I am about to unironically marry a feminist normie

I used to be the biggest GOT fan,Im even the one who introduced her to GOT, when did their fanbase become so ureasonable?

Normie's cannot understand the sufferings of a person of virtue like Stannis. All they see is a man that has no charisma and shit.

Then break up with her faggot. Better yet, go kill yourself.

No she is a qt3.14. Looks EXACTLY like K-stew

that HOLD THE DOOR scene was so ridiculous i couldn't stop laughing for like 20 minutes

It's not the fanbase, your fiancee is just an insufferable cunt.

Link?

>dating women

Got no one to blame but yourself you normie clam loving breeder

I teared up :'(

Don't watch shows you either hate or care about with women, you will come out thinking less of them nine times out of ten

They care for selfish bitches more than stannis. Fucking normies

how ass blasted will showfags be when Arya kills Melly and KellyC?

Not really, she hero-worships Lagertha from vikings and is irrationally addicted to chick flicks. Other than that, shes alright

I once read a list of the most ridiculous fan theories, and one of them was HODOR = Hold the Door.
MFW they pulled it in the show. Fucking stupid.

What did your fiancee's boyfriend think of the episode?

If you can afford that kind of qt try another one you dumb cuck. Marrying a girl for her look is the worst move you could do in your entire life.

What did her son think?

>implying two Jews making a show on HBO would not be SJW cultural Marxism approved.

>he talks about a woman speaking as a child would as if it's not the norm
>he actually listens to it instead of just pretending to

>watch as a male main character gets tortured and has his cock chopped off; made fun of for it over several seasons. Other male characters have also had their cocks snipped off and constantly reminded. Man says nothing of it, it's just a show.
>watch as a female main character go through typical medieval wedding night. Woman watching pretends(fantasizes?) she's been raped and will probably be raped several times in her lifetime. Says it's too raw for tv.

r u seriously suggesting I dump a K-Stew clone who can cook well just because of her opinions about a show?

So why do you watch the show with her if you don't like her commentary? Tell her to shut the fuck up then.

Kill her, become gay and find a proper husband. Women are scum.

Finally some credits to Stannis the MANNIS!

Obviously her opinions bothered you enough to create a new thread bitching about it

She knows its my favorite show. I introduced her to it, so it became her second favorite show(after Vikings). So I actually have no choice but to watch it together. Also, I would never tell my future wife to "shut the fuck up"

She doesnt have a son

how can you marry someone that will never enjoy sucking your cock ?

I am her one and only. go away

haha fuck
enjoy your divorce, idiot

why the fuck you don't call her on her bullshit?

jesus christ

she never sucked it. she says she tried it before and never liked doing it.

>nu-male: the post

hAHAHAHAHahaHahahaha

toppest of keks

i can't believe there still morons like this in this world

we usually have sex after GOT. So no, Im not calling her out on it and sleeping frustrated

>getting triggered by GOT
Your fiancee is not the problem, its you and this website. You should marry her before your autism shows.

>he thinks having sex means everything is fine

kkekkerino

I don't understand why you would laugh at the hold the door scene. It was sad as fuck. Are you just really immature?