MCs with shit taste

Had literally tons of qt3.14 lusting after him, he chose the ugly ginger

>chose
Daily reminder that Molly Weasley did OBHWF

she's supposed to be a semen demon in the novels.

They chose the actress before the books said she was hot.
cant imagine
>"oh wait, we need a different actress, your character is hot now"

>"what platform number was it again?"
Why would Molly Weasly, a mother with 4 children previously enrolled at Hogwarts, ask this at the exact moment that they just HAPPEN to go past the boy who lived?

This shit was planned from the get-go and that trashy ginger was making mad plans just like headmaster Greypubes

Daily reminder that evil pussy Malfoy won by marrying a pure blooded aryan goddess

Cannae parry the Harry

Actually Tom Felton's real life girlfriend who played her

>OBHWF
My sides are defending against the dark arts

This.

OP is not 100% wrong though, since she's an unlikable slut in the books anyways.

lmao

mudbloods, are you even trying?

Bitch is conivin for sure

What did you expect? Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Pairings that would've made sense:
Hermione and Draco
Harry and Luna
Ron and whoever, I don't care, there are too many Weasleys as it is.

This, to be honest

>you will never join the inquisitorial squad and round up that redheaded pack of lowlife blood traitors and castrate the lot of them

Took you a while

You're getting slow and sloppy

I always thought it was about wanting to have a family more than a mate. If he went for Hermione then he'd burn the bridge with the Ron and have to hang out with Hermione's lame muggle parents.

>lame, filthy rich dentist parents

Fixed

>being a bootlicker who works for the Most Orwellian British Goverment

Harry is already rich.

Ultimately, we know that Harry is never going to bother with the Dursleys again if he can avoid it.

Marrying Ginny means that he gets to:
>be related to based Arthur
>officially become brothers with his BFF
>eat Molly's home cooked food more often
>hear dragon stories from Charlie
>have a lot of conversations about the magical world
>get burning kisses from Fleur and her sister
>try to cheer up George who is now probably dead inside

Meanwhile with Hermione all he gets are boring talks about dental health and muggle shit.

Leave Stauberkino to me

Hermione tits could talk to me about fucking superposition or fiscal policy and I would still be entertained

TRUE

THAT

Well, they would actually talk to you about extra studying hours and house elf rights

While im crushing that pussy anything goes

Not to mention Ginny is the only other person to have been possessed by Voldemort and come out the other side stronger for it. Movie Ginny is basically nothing like book Ginny grew up to be

YOU JUST KNOW

I'd say that enduring the cruciatus curse without breaking is a better showing of having balls than having the ghost of a 16 year old pretty boy using your body to let his pet out.

>Hermione has this 11/10 qt trying to smash
>Picks the gangly ginger instead

What the fuck was wrong with these people

Maclaggen, pls

Yea and being tortured by umbridge and not trying to legit kill her ginny barely fought a 16 year.old tom riddle harry took on voldemorts possession. Disarms lucius and gets him arrested, btfo draco and fights off inferi. Ginny helped in the ministry bu that was it.

He's vile

She gave him a shot but he completely blew his chances by breaking the most important rule of first dates: He spent the whole time talking about himself instead of listening to her bullshit.

If he had just kept saying "wow, S.P.E.W. sounds interesting, please tell me more" during Slughorn's party he would have been balls deep inside mudblood pussy on that very same night.

You have a strange way of spelling cute

ROUGED

How do you go from this

to this

t.b.h. they're all hideous

I want to coat Romilda Vane's face

Is there an official Harry Potter movie girls tier ranking?

STUPEFY

gay

Yes

Emma>>>the rest

>Atlas shits
>""God-tier""
Ew no

>Atlas is God tier
>Mockingbird is Shit Tier

My fucking God, contrarian faggotry has evolved. I hate this board so much.

>brave new world
>low tier
That entire thing is shit and the films are quality

R-E-N spells ren but I'm raw!

What did he mean by this?

She's disgusting. She looks like a troll.

Sup Forums reporting in

Right. You're a faggot harry

Pleb please go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Movie Ginny is a bad actress and ugly to boot.

Novel Ginny is supposedly a hot redhead school idol level beauty, physically fit from playing quidditch, headstrong, gifted with charms like Harry himself is and overall fitting to be with a national hero.

Of course, all those HarryxHermione shippers who are still mad to this very day would have you believe anything but.

>Kanye West
>

>a hot redhead school idol level beauty, physically fit from playing quidditch, headstrong, gifted with charms like Harry himself is and overall fitting to be with a national hero.

And all that shit wasn't even asspulled until the sixth book. Before that she was just Ron's shy little sister.

It's like Rowling needed Harry's waifu to be the most perfect person possible.

Another reason the films are better ginny ugly and doesn't really do much except be nice to harry

She didn't do much in the books either except turn into Cho 2.0.

He apparently visits Dudley and his kids when he's in the area. The kids play while they just sit theer in silence.
I did read that on Instagram though.

Hard to do small talk with the guy that used to shove your head in the toilet.

I'm still irritated that we had to slog through Harry's puberty and all the romance shit but none of it ever lead anywhere.
Really, he should've just picked Luna. She was the only one he ever had any chemistry with and at least she actually treated him like a person.

Luna was good for him though they didn't really have any tension there. They should have I agree, but I think Hermione and him had the best chemistry.

Bonnie Wright wasn't that bad guys, come on...

She is ok. It just happens whenever there is an adaptation of something where a girl is described to be a 10/10