Religious people

Religious people
"Spiritual" people

OP

flamers

People that claim they know 100% whether gods, spirits, or other similiar things exist.
There is no way any of us can know anything for sure when all we can trust is chemicals reacting with one another.

#pray for this retard

Were you born retarded or did you major in It at university? Fucking blithering zilch.

Really? Religious people aren't that bad. You know what's more annoying? Embracing atheism ad an identity of sorts. Also, spiritual people tend to be the nicest. Example, is surprisingly friendly.

what's it like to have the mind of a chimp?

congratulations you're mentally retarded

DUDE THEY'RE NICE
DUDE THEY'RE NOT THAT BAD

off yourself you fucking moron

Don't be angry because you're blind to the truth.
I am enlightened, you may get there one day.

Marina Joyce

People that use food stamps.

me

You hate God? Edgy

anyone who thinks any religion is true or that spirits exists is a fucking mental defective

Bootlicking statists.

Don't worry it's not your fault your autistic.

ITT : Butthurt kids

You're*

Scumbags

>being butthurt over butthurt kids

Non-religious people
Not actually but see how it makes me look like a cunt when i say that i hate non-believers but when a non-believer says he hates religious people there's nothing wrong ???

if you think it's even possible that any religion is true you are stupider than you'll ever understand

Please don't try and make Sup Forums a better place.
For your own good.
I'm worried.
Please.

So you believe that there is no possible way for there to be a higher being of any sort? Religion is just an observation of the presence of a superior being - it's really not all that far-fetched...

welcome to shitchan

jews

Bitches who won't suck my dick

>religion is true
You sound like a moron and I'm not even religious

Myself

>being butthurt over kids being butthurt over butthurt kids

>implying that I was butthurt

My mother.

Illegal immigrants who are entitled to a citzenship for breaking the law. All teenagers