Tried MDMA a couple of times and loved it, what other drugs does Sup Forums enjoy recreationally?

Tried MDMA a couple of times and loved it, what other drugs does Sup Forums enjoy recreationally?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruokJEMETlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cyanide

I want to try LSD but I don't want the life changing aspects of it

try weed, but don't overdo it, keep it casual, not a regular thing

LSD is my favorite

im currently looking to buy a zip soon of some green

Been sober for a a few months now
But used to do fairly often
>Meth
>MDMA
>LSD
>Benzos
>DXM
>DPH
>DMT
Used to smoke weed up untill 2 years ago, now I can't handle it sends me into an anxiety attack and I'm too high to know what to do with myself, in all actuality it's probably the fact I've damaged my brain from drug use/abuse

MDA, just like MDMA just a bit less euphoric, with more visuals and longer lasting, try some, but leave more space than you would for mdma

drug thread here if you care

Sucks for you

>Nah
Overcrowded and soon to image limit or 404

i heard more than 2 marijuanas can kill you

it's not *that* life changing as others make it to be
I'm still the same as before I tried LSD
It's really only life changing in crazy high doses

K

Also in rather frequent doses. Also I found it to have a lasting "I love life" type effect after solo doses and dosing with a chick with the intention of just locking ourselves in a room with some music and fucking for 8 hours. Also the bonding potential with the second method is near limitless.

The life changing doesn't really mean you lose who you were, just gain a little perspective and see a few options on how to act different.

Thats a very good way of describing lsd user

Does any user here know a good ayuhasca recipe? On the interwebs are so many fake ones and i dont know what to chose.

Cocaine, unfortunately.

darknet

Guess it also depends on the mindset you have going into the trip.
I've always just had the "this is going to be fun and laughing my ass off for 8 hours" mindset rather than the open to new perspectives mindset

Mmmmmm cyanide is yummy. Smells like almonds.

You suffer from a neurological change in your brain, after doing too many psychs weed does not affect you the same way.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruokJEMETlA

Dont do fucking molly, so bad for your brain. Why damage the one thing that keeps you alive and functioning

I smoke weed everyday and never want to anything besides

what do you mean by leave more space?

I prefer mescaline to MDMA because it is a trip

It might also be from meth and days spent with no sleep
Either way my brains dun goofed

I regularly used ambien and marijuana on a daily basis.
I fucking love shrooms
I fucking love lsd
I fucking love dmt
Fucked with dmx and dph buet ehh
Lots of synthetic cannabaniods as well.
Drank lean
Smoked a ton of crack
Railed lines of coke like its my job
Smoked black tar once
Oxys for dayssssssss
What do you wanna know?

Im just curious, how the fuck did you start doing meth..

that guy is a stupid fucking fag. i hate him.

What's it like living as you?

Also... How much money have you pissed down the toilet

Pic says it all,
Legal and free
Fucking right

Try junk Sup Forumsro.

y'all are a bunch of fucks

I bought some Salvia today. It's my first time buying it and I got 40x extract. How fucked am I?

... Have fun sniffin yer farts.

10 people died in my rich town this year from that shit... If you like being alive and well, you should probably stop.

>Oxys for daysssssssss
go to bed kid

What's dmx like?

thanks lori

Im 24, last year in uni. If had my highs and lows, coupled with insomnia and clinic depression. Im just about to finish school, n the only real thing that sucks, is the thousands of dollars ive pissed away.

kids can't afford oxy

Popped in just cause, see MDMA as 2nd post(loves MDMA)
Sees needles (doesn't like needles)
Try snorting though, not half bad

I love stimulants
Started using/snorting adderall in my teens, as I got older I found a hookup for mid tier coke and fucking loved it
Chilling with my hookup one night and he just asks if there was anything better than coke would I have the balls to do it.
Started with snorting meth, then 2 months later I tried smoking it for the first time and night/day differrence

same

Me to kid me to

Naw, just do a low dose. Truthfully, I would suggest taking a high dose after and try to get lsd to help change your life. Lsd made me stop hating myself, made me lose weight, feel happy after the trip, stop feeling guilt and sadness for problems in my past. At first I started changing my life without having a bad trip, but it wasnt until a trip where I genuinely thought I was going to die that I really started changing my life. I love lsd and it made me love myself. As for drug of choice I would say molly is pretty great but pot is no where near as illegal so I prefer that

Its dissasociative. You lose sense of what you are and what thw world is, and then you come back down and look at life in a whole new perspective

used to be addicted to jenkem, until I overdosed, then I went to rehab and learned that I can live a drug free lifestyle, but sometimes when I'm in a public restroom, it is hard not to relapse with all the different strains of jenk in the air...

Also definitely try LSD at somepoint or another, fuck off with research chems, try to find real LSD

Im trying to get my hands on some dmt

I do Molly once a year. Edibles occassionally for knee pain and sleep problems. I tried mushrooms again recently after a bad experience a couple years ago and I enjoyed them.

Love K, why you keying if you're in a house. Lay out some lines.

You shouldn't have stopped snorting addy lol

It's similar to coke, and its made in a controlled FDA approved lab.

welcome to how the other half lives

I did ten tabs once on accident. It was my second time too. I didnt have a bad trip or anything, but it helped me fix up my life and get over some problems

Pacing himself probably shits expensive

Psychonaut here; I have experience with oxycodone, hydrocodone, opium, weed, LSD, mushrooms, DMT, 4-AcO-DMT, 2C-E, 2C-B, methallylescaline, 25B-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, 25D-NBOMe, and 25I-NBOMe.

My DOC is LSD or small doses of 2C-E.

Pretty sure he means dxm, and I don't understand how you can have sex on that. I tried masturbating and couldn't cum, so I ended ended jerking my limp dick off for 3 hours to biocock infinite and it felt like my heart was going to explode.

...it was okay

Not really other than there both Stims.
And the FDA approved doesn't mean anything in terms of safety

nice try, DEA

same

>methallylescaline
I love mescaline, how was this?

deepweb

Once your needles are clean (sterilized) you're safe

best way to describe the life changing aspects of alice d

LSD is preferred. However due to designer drugs, I don't take the risk anymore even though n-bome's and 2c's are a fun trip. Cocaine is fun too

Yo its right here

>zip of some green
>not a cop

K isn't that expensive, around here it isn't anyway. No point in pacing yourself on K anyway.

it's a pain in the ass. you'll probably end up making it three times before it's right, and then end up letting it sit too long because you'll feel pukey before you're even close to the right "dose"

heroin is a fantastic drug, I highly recommend it.

also phenibut, crack cocaine, and DMT are fun too

Test your shit and you'll be all good.

Yo its real

Oh shit wasn't reading saw the key and thought coke immediately

I know not how to get to the deep web and I don't have bitcoins.

Outside of festivals, how can I get more MDMA?

I've bought weed on the deepweb like 5 times

It works great as long you buy from the right guy

The worst thing that happened is a guy stuffed me and I got an O of garbage shake

coinbase.com

that shit ruined my life, been 5 years since last use, and I still crave it everyday. Ignorance is bliss in the case of opiates for recreation.

it goes away after time. just started smoking weed again recently after four years of regular tripping and it's no longer too psychedelic to be fun for me.

I agree

Amphetamine

jk im lying. its totally not good.

How can I get some without anyone finding out.

I've done methallylescaline probably 10 times, usually on its own, though twice with LSD and once with 2C-E.

When I take it alone, I'll shoot for 15-20 mg. Nausea can be present at times, but controllable esp. with weed. I've never done mescaline, but from what I've read, the headspace seems comparable? Some interesting effects:

- Color saturation is greatly enhanced
- Things can tend to look "2D" (hard to describe really)
- Pattern recognition enhanced (similar to LSD but less in-your-face)
- Significant anti-depression
- Doesn't really "peak" like other drugs. Instead, it takes you "up" for about 2 hours, and then you sit at that level for ~7 hours before coming back down. The duration is long, but the experience is considerably gentler w.r.t. LSD, especially in terms of the stimmy effects/racing thoughts of acid, so this isn't a biggie.
- TRACERS. No drug gives me tracers like methallylescaline, and the trail left behind is sometimes rainbow in color.
- Lots of colorful phosphenes in the peripheral vision, esp. in low light.

eh, I've been chipping opiates (including heroin) for the past 8 years and never resorted to daily use and very rarely get any withdrawal symptoms. I use once or twice a week and take breaks. I love opiates but I enjoy other drugs and other activities too much to become a daily user. Recreational use is possible, just not probable for a lot of people.

Forgot to add:
It has wonderful synergy with other drugs I've tried it with (LSD, 2C-E). In both cases, the drugs seemed to nicely potentiate each other to produce an effect much stronger than they would've been able to alone.

Let me get some

No worries dude

mostly salvia and LSD

>using coinbase

They cooperate with the authorities, switch bitcoin site.

Heroin, DMT, LSD, K, MDMA, ecstasy mainly, the ones that I use semi-regularly anyway.

Gonna get my hands on some mescaline soon, anyone tried it before? Getting powder, do you just swallow it like MDMA, and is it worth it? Seems quite expensive.

phenibut, love that shit

What would you recommend? I wish I had gotten on this bandwagon when it was new, but I was a doubting fool

Getting off an xtc trip right now, feeling like i wanna go again, but my mom will be here in +/- 10 hours for dinner, and i still need to sleep somewhere, what do Sup Forums?

honestly just go sleep and you'll be fine

I get great lucy.
Was told by people who have done it before to take 1 blotter or 2 if i really want to trip.
I took 3 and was fucking in another universe for a few hours it was mind blowing.
However, when I gradually came down I felt normal, tripping still pretty nicely but I knew I would feel fine after some sleep the next day.
I can honestly tell you It didnt really change my life or perception on reality much definitly not life changing. Except ive kicked my nasty Tina habit and trip every few weeks.
Literally the last thing you should worry about is any "life changing effects" because youll be in for a bad trip amd that really sucks. But even then, you just got to know it will ware off after awhile amd ride it out if that does happen.
Also make sure you get good shit. I get great shit but fake stuff tastes metallicy or bitter.
Pure lsd has no taste, the blotter might be a very (very) faint taste and even then it really doesnt have any taste. Bunk shit has a very noticeable gross taste.

I like bitbargain, never had a problem and no talk of LE cooperation as far as I'm aware.

Yet here you are, on Sup Forums
Kill yourself, you delusional faggot

LSD, 2cb, 2ce, K.

2ce and 2cb feel like a hybrid of LSD and MDMA.

2cb gave me the talkative and social aspects of MD, and slight visuals.
It's meant to be light, so you can function normally on it.
It's the type of drug that's perfect for almost all social situations. I plan on going to a music concert and drinking in town with friends on it.

Make sure you have access to music at all times, as no music with any psychedelics can make you feel incomplete.

Holy shit you're a faggot
"Psychonaught" shut up and stop trying to justify your fucking substance addiction