My girlfriend removed my name from her bio and she never seems interested in talking to me anymore

My girlfriend removed my name from her bio and she never seems interested in talking to me anymore.

This is the first post I've ever made on Sup Forums, after years and years of lurking. Guys I'm in love with her, what the hell do I do.

Talk to her and try to work it out and find the problem.
/thread

Don't /thread your own post, faggot. However...

/thread

Realise that she isnt really that valuable and is probably a cunt. Move on and find yourself a better girl who wants to be with you and wants
you to be part of her life.
>threading your own post
I hope you're just pretending to be retarded

Dump the hoe

Does her pussy, by chance, piss gold?

OP, bitches aint shit.

lick her asshole she'll like it, and itll renew your relationship

Get the fuck over her. Bottom line, a bitch is a bitch. You can't make a bitch want you, but you can find one that will.

move on life is grand

dump the bitch

Chain her in your basement so she never leaves you

Nothing matters. Ultimately nothing in this world matter at all. Repeat every day, a mantra in the shower, on your way to work, driving down the highway, making a sandwich, nothing matters. Eventually that realization becomes so real nothing can get under your skin, depression isn't even relevant. Bury it deep into your subconscious mind and you can live without fear without pain. I didn't believe it at first but the more time you spend with the idea you can see a great change in yourself. Nothing matters and life is meaningless. Do whatever you want or don't but just remember it doesn't mean a fucking thing.

Prepare for lifetime of stable relationship and no cuck

West is superior culture

OP you should move to France or Germany, western Europe has a really good relationship stability rate because they're really intelligent Europeans who know a lot about love and life

kek

Real talk OP
True happiness comes from finding self worth.
If she isn't treating you how you want to be treated gtfo.

>Realise that she isnt really that valuable and is probably a cunt. Move on and find yourself a better girl who wants to be with you and wants
>you to be part of her life.

Nice, I needed this.

Break it off, man. Just break it off and find someone else who seems to be more interested in you than she is.

She's not your girlfriend, user. Not anymore.

Bail. Bail before she bails on you. She will cheat. She might already be cheating. Keep some dignity Sup Forumsro. Leave first, leave with some self respect and don't try to come back or beginning. Learn from my mistakes m8. If you begin it'll get around. Go. Go on your own terms and look back knowing you did the right thing. It's already over.

Sources: went through this last year doing the opposite of what I just posted. Made everything worse, self destructed, and it got out how pathetically I was fighting. Ended up needing to move.
3 years. Fuck you allison.

OP women never chea when treated right.

Maybe you've stopped making her feel special you pig.

OP maybe this is just a little episode that will help your love grow stronger in the end

Be less of a faggot, suck it up, and move the fuck on.

>Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09

>removed my name from her bio
This board is for adults only go to bed

here's what you do: quit being a pussy or fucking kill yourself dweeb

someone's bitter! "A bitch is a bitch"? go fuck yourself