/balt/ + /ausnz/ + /ur_mum/

classique edišn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDSgR1ZfkBo
youtube.com/watch?v=x6SpXNDSkSo&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6SpXNDSkSo&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=F8uxdqo_EoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>esloadnia

be me

why yes hello

:D

I'm eating LOL

I just finished eating LOL

I'm eating ur mathers pusse))))))

eww

drinking cup of coffee preparing for some night life.

Going out for the night?
What's the plan?

Tractor raid

thanks

meme answer:
tractor raid

not meme answer
gonna ride with my friends with cars n thats pretty much it.

They call me the meme machine. I catch the memes, I spread the memes, I eat the memes, I shit the memes. Without memes, I will die. Inhale the memes, exhale the memes, inject the memes into my bloodstream. There are good memes, and there are bad memes. Why has God abandoned us?

Help me

Anime

One day you shall grow up from such petty things

going to eat LMAO

playing victoria 2 want to conquer whole world with USA dont know how cuz jsut a noob. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sorry, what?

Purest form of entertainment.

anime is for faggots

prove me wrong

protip: you can't

Ah, I see, thanks, you meant anime

guess what

if only

The legendary WW1 Christmas battle reenactment: youtube.com/watch?v=aDSgR1ZfkBo

Looks pretty good tbqh, shame I was too lazy to go see the full thing live.

ahh so these are the famous red riflemen I keep hearing about

VERY good post

These aren't the commie ones. These are the proper badass Latvian ones who just wanted to push out Germans from our lands.

*posts in an australian accent*

Yeah nah

i have the best accent itt

*posts in kiwi accent*

*acksunt

how would u say thanks in kiwi acksunt

thunks

yeah

thunks

just finished it i think, made it a bit different from what planned because found it kinda unfunny to make same gearsetup

misder sargend i losd my rifle :-----dddddddddddddddd

noice

you guys are fun

desert camouflage in the forest, classic.

sick, buddy, love it

the only thing that can be mayne improved is making the words more easy to read and Latvian flags on all of the uniforms, other than that great work

>kaujas sauciens.png kekd

Reminder that Estonia liberated Latvia in WW1

only in Latvia :DDD
well feel free to add some black background around text and about the flags, i mentioned earlier i wanted to do that but would take away the funny part, being only the higher up having the flag and the rest having more or less no gear and nothing on them.

Pathetic weebs.
Just summon a succubus and let it suck out all of your life force. You can even imagine that you're some sort of hentai hero or something as you die. Live the dream, you know...
>youtube.com/watch?v=x6SpXNDSkSo&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6SpXNDSkSo&has_verified=1

But you get a flag when you get the uniform, but thats just me having a hard on for minor things.

Thanks for another sick meme

estonian revisionism

You only saved the northern part of the country. Fuck off, we said thanks and gave you armored trains in return.

You keep using words like "anime", "hentai" and "weeb" I have no idea what any of those mean you baka

no problem, who knows can do better meme of something later. depends on what ideas you have and if it's achievable

We invented armoured trains lmao. Note the outer green line. This was the furthest Estonians pushed the front. Notice how it stops only few km before Riga? It was deliberate that Estonians would let Latvians liberate their capital themselves, otherwise they would have felt bad about doing jack shit

>Northern part
>Literally half of Latvia

Having some really stinky farts. Quite disgusting 2bh.

You fucked off back to Estonia after Battle of Cēsis. And we gave you OUR armored trains you dumb cunt.

Fuck off.

>Defeat the mighty Landeswerh for Latvians
>Let them handle the remnants

Sure you did well! Youre a big boy! Proud of you, keep up the good work!

If only it was possible

>that spurdo with cigarette and jerry can

emu here, your women love the BEC

*sniff sniff*
eewwwww

youtube.com/watch?v=F8uxdqo_EoA

Man latvians sure love desert camo in forests.

d e l u s i o n

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd find the text document describing Battle of Cēsis where its said that it was mainly won because of a Latvian flank.

Anyways I won't start our monthly shitstorm about this battle. You helped us, we paid you, you left, end of it.

desert camo is life

*Knock knock*

"ITS THE ESTONIAN DEATH SQUAD, OPEN THE DOOR OR WE WILL BREACH IN"

i was memeing actually

Wh-what do you need? I'm not a pedo

"RUSSIAN FORCES HAVE BEEN ANHILATED AND THE ETHNIC CLEANSING WILL BEGIN. WALK OUTSIDE AND WE WILL EXECUTE YOU PROMPTLY"

Estonian troops actually cut off water for Riga for a day as a protest of letting Latvians march into Riga, as they didnt show themselves in a good light in the battle of Võnnu. All you did was that one small flank, Estonia made the heavy lifting. Also

>Latvian Kuperjanov batalion

Kuperjanov was an estonian batalion wtf wikipedia

>kind estonian didn't take my post
Feelsbirthdayman

Who said that I was a Russian, heh

just got a haircut

>Latvian Kuperjanov batalion

Are you ok?

>All you did was that one small flank, Estonia made the heavy lifting.

We were in the heavy fighting with you, ya cunt. That flank decided the battle though. LatEst were outnumbered and outgunned.

die nigger
If you cannot speak Estonian you are to be shot at sight

Latvians fought the Russians and the Germans at the same time and won

;)

Tere :DDD

i'm not black
why are estonians so mean

hello qt

because our gdp (ppp) is bigger then theirs

Ignore him.

gas the kikes race war now

The reason why the flank was needed was bc u fucked up the first front and Landeswher broke through the position of 2nd Latvian Cēsis Regiment at Rauna river, leaving the Estonian side being fired at from two sides. We held up and with the help of our armored trains and your scattered forces the germans were repelled. U fucked up and then pulled a fast one on the Fritz with our help

now I realized Baltic states map looks like a cocker.

So... you are cucks guys

Jews are friends of Europe

>cocker.
what is this

my dog reminds me of russian haha

Don't worry soon, well not with swedish nazis...

faggot kys

they are alpha bulls

underrated post

>wiki

can be edited by any retard, thats why it says that Kuperjanov was a Latvian unit.

Never use wiki as the main scource mate

faggot kys

i kind of like being bullied by them....

cute

>Only source is a Latvian source

wew lad. Also 405 estonians dead and only 43 latvians dead. That paints the picture of who really fought and who messed up.