Hey Sup Forums i think i have been chosen to become a famous actor...

Hey Sup Forums i think i have been chosen to become a famous actor. I slipped into the upside down pyramid and i can see and understand everything. With those things there comes and had to be also alot of suffer. Seeing reality, beyond all human drives,needs and norms and shit is interesting but also exhausting. Ask me questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5klKXoGrReM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lel im not an autist, at least as far as i know

Do you ever find yourself incapable of doing anyhing else?

now u know for sure

like "observing" humanity? well I plan on shoving a mirror up into societies ass. Cuz i hate most humans. There are only few out there that really understand the Pain and suffer humanity actually causes with its blindness. But i kinda understand it aswell, the light is very bright, and not everyone can handle it.

can you drop some money next to my house pls?
thx

dubs
/thread

I am not rich right now, im actually still beeing tested... I have to learn to control and steer my emotions better also with dissociation if necessary. If i actually overcome this huge step, I'll be successfull in everything i plan on doing, if not I either end up in psychatry where I get blinded again (and probably forever) or on a rampage/suicide.

Enjoy playing into someone's unlubed hands.

I'm actually scared to talk about it, but i don't know where to talk about it anywhere else

youtube.com/watch?v=5klKXoGrReM

fack this is creeping me kinda out

*tips fedora*
Good one m8

initiate lol

lol initiate?

yes thats what they call the noobs

you think your mind has been opened up

but the truth is your now only above the sheep
and cattle , or whatever passes for human life these days

tell us what you know?

how many people will die

Are the reptilian ets involved and or demons?

hey man, for some enlightened being , you sure dont answer alot of questions. Why open the thread?

What level of mindblowing is this "enlightenment"? Is it just philosophy? Or is it hidden knowledge? If it is philosophical, then is there any philosophy you know that is comparable?

nope

I don't know for sure, but i guess the next 5-20 Years will be hard years for the US and europe. "Society" is going to be forced to face reality, or otherwise there will be civil unrest probably. If everything goes well Syria gonna be rebuilt and this will probably Improve europes economy again.

To think of beeing completely enlightened is wrong, this way of thinking leads to blindness.

indeed , the luminescence can be blinding, however i said |some enlightened being , not being of complete enlightenment.

light is information, grasping it all can hardly lead to blindness when one stares with the minds eye.

how can I join in? Is there some way I can be enlightened outside of the organization?