Scotland thread cunts

Scotland thread cunts.

Where you at and why's it a shitehole.

Paisley.
because it's paisley. although the average rent in "okay" parts is about the same as awful parts of Glasgow so i'm really not complaining too much

bump

Mel thread

>and why's it a shitehole.

because any minute, we're going to get illiterate wankers start typing in dialect.

Every. Fucking. Time.

they're a fucking embarrassment.

Irvine. Junkies and neds. Me and my mate had to fight 2 complete strangers for no reason. This place legit feels middle east or slav tier at times.

This so much.

Go to Irvine on occasion, play at that pool hall sometimes. Always feel like I might get stabbed if I'm about in town at night. Not too bad during the day though to be fair.

Hi, how is England in August?

Falkirk.
It's not. There are a lot of pleasant old folk here.

How did it feel to lose in the playoffs against one of the worst teams (and towns) in Scotland?

The only time I go to Irvine is when I say I am not going to Pitchers, but then I get drunk and decide to go to Pitchers.

I'm not too bothered. I don't watch sports.

Folk actually posting in this thread instead of just posting pictures of dirtys

Smh tbh fam

I always thought it was called Pictures, the more you know. Never been though, looks like an underage-fest.

Someone gonna post they pictures of Mel or Lauren to get the ball rolling ?

That is pretty much how it is. Even Furys in Ayr is better and thats saying something

Here you go pal, some slut fae Troon

Ayr needs bombed

Shes fuckin tidy

>Brown eyes
You can do better pal, whip out some barasie noods, that cirik lassie 10/10

Whats her name. Im dumping my girlfriend and putting in some ground work on her. If shes got a man hes getting hit.

heres more, av no got any barassie lassies

Fuck the scots. Youre all a bunch of lazy cunts. Bout time we round up the lot of ya and did away with it once and for all

Booff right in the divina mcolls. Fuck off daft arse.

North Kelvinside, Glasgow reporting in

queensland because Australia sucks