This shit is at my university... Opinions?

This shit is at my university... Opinions?

Easier to take creepshots

So what?

You realize universities have had coed bathrooms forever right?

Wait for a hot girl to go in and listen to her take a shit and fart

Christ, just put a picture of a toilet there, done

Rape someone

They are clearly daring you to shit in the sink. Ah, college ...

This.
Have been at a place where the owner couldn't be bothered with even labeling them as toilets, it worked.
You don't see signs saying "all-skincolour bathroom", just bathroom

Is it a single toilet bathroom?

rape everyone

Did you get triggered? Who cares?

Mine doesnt and its a fairly old college. Rolling trips to keep it that way. Cheggum

Fugg. Reroll

Are you mad they didn't put your gender symbol on there? Start a petition.

>does the seat stay up or down?!

Doesn't matter, you pee on her face

You think any seats would survive the weight of the female students of this University? Bruh. There ain't no seats...

Restrooms aren't inherently sexual. It's where you shit. So no big deal. Plus, if you want it to be sexual, now it's easier

Piss on the toilet seat & shit in the urinal.

I'm making it a point to show my dick if I use one of these.

You have to be a eurofag.. I prefer not to take my rancid beer shits a stall away from some chick changing her tampon. Called being civilized

why would we care about your university? that's totally up to you. but as you're trolling for replies here, I say we remove all the dividers and doors to all the bathrooms. That's what the liberals want anyways. It's much simpler, safer, cheaper this way. In fact, let's go further. Why not just have one big hole in the middle of the bathroom, where everyone gets to piss and shit in it right there. Let's all get together as one big pile of humanity. No walls, no borders, nothing to separate any of us ever again. In fact, why even wear clothes? They're just another form of a wall or boarder. Just something else separating everyone. Lets just celebrate our diversity and not wear any clothes ever again. Imagine true diversity and full integration of all races, when man, woman, girl, boy, grandma, grandpa, comes together around the ol shittin hole, no need for clothes, no shame, nothing to hide. What a true beginning to a truly dreamed about, liberal future.

Unisex bathrooms exist. Dunno why people give a shit about this honestly. If you think a women only sign will stop a rapist you probably believe gun free zones work

They won't stop rapists but they will prevent shit like these fags

True but again this faggots going to face repercussions at one point or another amd if he never gets caught them thetes no net cobsequence as there will be pictures of people who wont see them here

Are you drinking?

Just piss all over the seats. Let them bitch about it, and you'll get segregated bathrooms again

Now I can spy on ladies making toilet

TL;DR

No im just falling asleep

Free and live nudes. Also voyeurs paradise.

>go in
>piss on everything
>???
>profit

Civilized is not treating genders differently

The cob sequences will never be the same. Spiders are too drunk to make them.

it must be excepted or else it is violence against us

Wouldn't really care much about it

I always thought toilets were sex based and not gender based.

You notice how there are only two pictures on there right?

GLORY HOLE RETURNS.

>If dubs op rapes

fake and gay

Tell them that the sign only portrays two binary genders and GODDAMIT GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ask them to kindly get fucked and paint ONE androgynous looking humanoid so that everyone feels equally unsure about whether or not their kind is welcome. That should clear the matter up once and for all.

I once went to one Saw a hot girl go in I went in and stuck my dick under the stall she just touched it nothing else I came fast tho the other time I did that to a fat chick she screamed and I darted out

fuckin trips

I loled

Sweet trips bruh

We called them unisex for fucking ever. The single-seaters were the bomb, you don't have to worry about some sweaty fat fuck making the air unbreathable while you;re pinching a loaf.