Date this chick for 2 years

>date this chick for 2 years
>she was very hard to get along with, but she was hot af
>her level-headed family even had arguments with her in front of me
>time passes, we eventually break up
>she finds someone else
>i text her 1 or 2 times a year, only responses i get back include her bragging about new man, belittling our relationship
>she gets engaged to new guy not long thereafter
>almost a year passes, fast forward to last week
>open up Jewbook, see that I have a message request, it is from the ex
>pic related

Sup Forums, do I respond to this? In the past, she had a history of baiting me and making inflammatory remarks. However, during our relationship, she never really expressed anything appreciating our 'good times' together and all the stuff I did for her. What should I do?

>in b4 kys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cZaJYDPY-YQ?t=47
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ask kek

Nah mate

Be sad and move on. Better than being sad and stuck again, and having to inevitably be sad and move on later.
Don't bang her, even if it's tempting. Just bang someone else if you can

Don't let her have the satisfaction. Ignore her and all that, she shouldn't be texting the ex boyfriend if she's engaged anyway.

The deal there is that by doing that she has provided a sense of moral growth and can be separated from her past mistakes. If you do respond, which you will, you will be admitting to her and any that hear about this that you were just a low point in her life. Why you people stay friends with psychos like that after ENDING THE RELATIONSHIP I will never understand.

"thanks. i hope you're doing well as well"

Make this a roll thread. Rolling for "Fuck I hate niggers"

OP here. I am with you most of the way, but part of me wants to acknowledge and thank her, because I'm glad she finally acknowledged that I'm not the bad bf she thought I was. It bothers me that it took her to be out of our relationship for almost 2 years for her to see that.

get over it faggot. she was right to break up with you.

kek

Leave her don't acknowledged her and shell feel guilty, and you win, serves her right for being a bitch

I miss licking your butthole.

Dont respond and check em

'Every time I put my dick in the waffle maker, I think of you'

Don't be a faggot and just ignore her.

Nothing good can come from this kind of woman. Don't get sentimental. Give in now and you will surely regret later. I speak from personal experience.

I fucked a retarded chick so hard it fixed her

Get her on Snapchat and see where things go from there.

here

Guy, you already acknowledged her. You read the text, she saw the seen. If you want it to be known to both parties, just don't reply to the message and don't delete her. You do yourself and all men a disservice by messaging her back just to make her feel better about having messaged you unwarrantedly. I'm saying this as the every other weekend daddy of a woman that tore my life to shreds just because I would go back every time she acknowledged that she did something wrong. I'm almost dead guy. I'm not even exaggerating.

Take what you have left and enjoy it. Everyone knows you did good by her, especially her family. We just don't know how to prove it among other females that have the kinds of opportunities your ex did. At least not without losing our own place in that little community.

Basically, what I'm saying is that you don't need to thank her for that to be known. It didn't take 2 years, it took a head dose of dopamine and seratonin from being engaged to in a public place around other women that suddenly felt jealous for her to reel back into her shell and examine the life she knew prior to this new engagement. 2 years is a hell of a lot of time too, at least for something so trivial to her that she'd belittle it just because you thought to speak to her out of the blue.

Guy, stop hurting yourself and stop hurting me. You stupid piece of shit.

Respond with "who is this?"

You shouldn't still be so worried about her acknowledgement. That's the problem.

Don't give in to temptation, stop this faggotry and just fucking forget her already. I mean, it has been a long time already for fuck's sake. If you respond now you will be a bitch for the rest of your life.

Ask her what she looks like because you used to give flowers all the time to over half a dozen different chicks and you can't remember which one she is.

underrated post

OP do this you retarded faggot

This

I'm the every other weekend daddy to a boy whose mom*
not engaged but proposed.*

rolling for this

This...is also pretty good. Daddy here.

LOL !! XDDDDDD

lol. this.

just say fuck it OP. let it go.

pic of her and ill tell you what to say

roll

>
All good responses, mate. In return, I will dump some old pics of her.

Do this

Put a dick in her if you can and move on

Those flowers are like your chances of getting back together with me...dead

two dubs, do their bidding OP

To add to what everyone is saying or to summarise, she sees you as plan b, don't let her do that. Also dubs decides?

Just hit the "thumbs up" emoji. If anything, it'll bait a reply out of her. Post progress nigger.

Nice, keep them coming OP

Or do this instead. This is sure to bait her for replies big time.

I'm rolling for "get your lame ass back to Sup Forums"

Cool. Full body? Just crop the face out if it bothers you to send face.

Post tits.

Nice, OP. You just redeemed yourself.

You can do better than that OP

"Fuck off"

That's all.

stop fucking texting her you faggot

OP, you better fuckin deliver or post nudes

I have been in this situation before. Leave her alone, dude. She is toxic. Once you get past the honeymoon reunion phase, she will quickly revert to old bitch self. TRUST ME OP.

Fucking fgt just kys op

OP we're waiting where's the good shit

Common OP..

OP is autism

Options:

a) Tell her everything is great. Hope she's doing well. Don't leave it open for a follow up, don't ask for a follow up, just respond in kind and ignore her reply.

b) Ignore it. Ends the communication pretty well.

c) Manipulate her. Play her into something where you can fuck her or fuck with her head. You probably can't pull this off given your track record.

d) Send her a picture of your dick if you're not worried about it going public. Caption it appropriately. Offer sex, don't ask for it, just offer.

If the last girl I dated sent me a text I would reply with, "New phone, who dis?" And if she responded with some kind of bullshit, I'd respond the second time with, youtu.be/cZaJYDPY-YQ?t=47

That's what ur crying over ?
Gimme a fucking break

Surrender the nudes op

This is a really good reply OP if you do this you'll be alpha as fuck

Fatty detected

quads of the truth

>land whale

abandon thread

/thread

haroomba noooooooo

Just say 'ah, thanks'

OP IS A STUPID NIGGER

Roll

Do you think she's trying to bait me for a response so that she can shit on me all over again?

Additionally,she is set to get married this fall. You really think she wants to get back?

BTW this is all FB messages. We are not FB friends. She deactivated her old account when she was with me.

Play along. If it's real, fuck her and tell her husband.

If she's baiting you, rape her husband and tell her.

Either way you get laid.

>Do you think she's trying to bait me for a response so that she can shit on me all over again?
yes, drop that cunt

she did that to me when i texted her out of the blue when I tried to get back with her after she and i broke up.

burn that bridge... But I did that to everyone who was a shit to me and I'm all alone now so just a warning

OP she is just reassuring herself she has you on the hook. Women do this shit all the time. Sounds lime she has you on the hook

Advice? Do not engage conversation. Its that simple.

Show new messages.... you shoulda said who is this. her alternative motives for contacting you is just for self gratification on her own lifes success(getting married)

do it

sounds about right

>2016
>being on GoySpace

Why are you still doing this OP I told you not to

more reason to do it, makes it a bigger fuck you

I would, but I still kinda love her, or love who I thought she was.

you are the biggest cuck alive

What a fag.

Hey, everyone! Check out this guy. He thinks he's in love with a married woman.

Call him a fag!

Fuck this thread. I'm going to the pc cafe to play league.

well OP is a total faggot...cant say I'm surprised

This is cringe worthy passive aggressive bullshit. Don't do this.
Take the high road. Be mature.

You're a massive faggot who deserves to be miserable

She's a selfish bitch. Don't contact her unless you enjoy suffering. Fair warning, bro.

Show her fiance

my man, just block her and find an other girl or hire a slut.

One of two things is happening here.

1) She broke up with the new guy and wants her ego stroked.

2) She can't commit to a relationship with new guy and is roping you in as Mr. Plan B

And her "validate my narcissistic sense of self" message isn't?

you gave her enough flowers that she cataloged them in a book? thats pretty fucking gay. it wouldnt be gay if you had mader her your gf 1st then did that, that shits romantic af. before; pure faggotry.

anyway tell her its weird she saved that shit. dont be an obvious asshole. just make her feel like you dont give a fuck whether or not you get with her.

Thanks

pic related....he looks like this, but has a patchy beard, is heavier, wears glasses, and is 25 years younger.

i checked her fb page. she's still engaged to the guy.

Roll, do it up don't be an faggit