You aren't from a medallet country are you?

You aren't from a medallet country are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Krause
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petra_Schneider
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

medallets, when will they earn?

I wonder tho if they counted the soviet union medals to russia, leaving ukrain and a few other countries lacking of winnings

>China

>50.84

India m8

Why can't you hold all those medals

so
1. sweden
2. hungary
3. ausgods

in reality?

>mfw a Yank had 7.54 medals near me

hey there

>counting winter olympics only

Nice cherry picking there lad

i feel like this is the olympics people care even less about

Now do it for medals won per area of the country

>a million yank brah

>muh sliding on frozen H2O
go home Ole

all gold

this only counts summer+socchi as far as i can tell too

>bahamas

wat

bobsled team

Wtf how is Germany beating us. What Olympic sports do those cunts play?

>medals per capita
>the winter olympics version of Swimming
Get good in real sports like hockey, Ole

>Wtf how is Germany beating us.
You should have gotten used to this by now.

It includes medals "won" by East Germany, and medals when West and East Germany competed separately.

The actual table has GB rightly above.

It's including the East German roiders

They were all dopped as hell during the cold war. Same thing for Russia (still are) and the US.

excuse me but where are the proofs
I DON'T SEE ANY MEDALS BEING REVOKED

t. dindu nuffin gud bois
Can't get any cleaner than our athletes nowadays though, they have to plan everytime they pee (example) 3 months in advance and tell the anti-doping agency.

Not until street shitting is an event.

These posts are especially considering GB needs N-Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland - so they need 4 fucking countries and still can't beat one. :]

420 blaze it. Also they are just getting started, once systematic dopers like Russia and USA get btfo they'll be No. 1.

>Finland kekking the world

>britburka complaining about roids after 2012
elmo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Krause
>deformed feet

Not a single medal was taken away though.
I rest my case.

this

>be american
>count women's medals as equal to the men's
>get shot

Lmao. Though that's probably only because of long-distance running that we used to be good at in the beforetime.

because it's pointless now.
Even the athletes that did the world records are asking for them to be removed because it didn't mean shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petra_Schneider
>In 2005 she called for her last remaining record (German national record in the 400 m individual medley) to be struck from the record books, because it was achieved with the aid of steroids.

>one in every 20,000 Swedes has a gold medal
Unless you have some kind of Phelps type athlete dominating a meme sport we've never heard of.

>because it's pointless now.
How can it be pointless if she still has a record?

Hell, a 90+ year old man was trailled last year because of his alleged "war crimes", that wasn't pointless either, just because it was a while ago.

Unless the medals and records are taken away, it's all legitimate. :^)

Non Americans can lick my balls. Get good at sports faggots.

Those countries have more medals per million people because they're tiny shitholes with a population of a million

serious question
if we counting swimming as 1 medal and running as 1 medal, how many total medals would we have? like 200?

like honestly who gives a fuck if you can breast stroke, back stroke, butterfly, free style, and run with 3 other people. IT'S ALL THE SAME GENERAL FUCKING SPORT.

Poor bait

Why is my country so devoid of talent and shit at the olympics?

Who cares if you can race walk, hurdle, steeple chase or sprint with other people. IT'S ALL THE SAME GENERAL FUCKING SPORT.

Because the different distances require completely different training. The strategy and training difference between running 200m and a 10k is the same as the difference between gymnastics and fucking soccer.

This is literally like saying all sports that use a ball are the same because they use a ball. Kill yourself

>per capita
>winter olympics

Fuck off viking

you can't make kevin durant do the same shit as messi

yet phelps, thorpe, etc. can all do 8 different strokes and excel

swimming is a fucking joke.

Phelps obviously can swim 10k just like I can. Except he would get bodied if he tried to in the olympics unless he trained for it. If he were to hope in the 10k these games he wouldn't even be close to medaling. Just like how durant can play soccer and messi can play basketball, but not at a competitive level. Stop being a fucking casual.