scotchan appreciation

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SmBd/comments/4kc8au/lesbians_with_strapons/
v.eroshare.com/2dp4oopk.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit.com/r/SmBd/comments/4kc8au/lesbians_with_strapons/

Scottish durty thread?

I'm interested.

could be. Im just waning to share some of my fave camwhore and get more.

Is that the same girl?

yep

She's so fucking hot. I just have her pics from the last two treads. But please keep posting.

>electric heating

she's blonde now> i don't know how I feel about that. To be honest I only have qt face pics

hoping someone comes along to help. theres a lot

I have her pics from the last threads, and this is a link for the mp4 of a vid she linked
>v.eroshare.com/2dp4oopk.mp4
You can save direct from this link

Hey Op, do you want to open a vola for all of her pics? I do want more of her.

only two i have. i don't save nudes but they were on imgur for a while

This is all I have

Yes that is a webm but it's too large to upload here

perhaps. whats vola?

I remember when she was haunterchan

It's basicaly a virtual folder where anybody can upload pictures and videos for everybody. It's easier then a b thread. And we can talk trough a chat.

If you are interested come here

vola file dot io slash r slash 8JnAVr

Are these all of them?

hoping to draw more people in though. If anyone else has anything they will be here.

Me too. I posted the one I got there, not all of them. Just some of this thread, and the ones from last thread.

such a qt though. makes me sad when she posts about being lonely and shit

think these were the most recent thread bar the one tonight

Does it matter if the files are named?

Yeah, but somehow I can relate to her. This way I not only save her pics, but can talk to her.

No. You can upload even if there are other files with the same name.

Alright, sorry if there are any dupes

Googled her eroshare. figured it would lead to a reddit.
.gwarchive.com/user/Betulapendula14

No problem. I just want everybody to share what they got.

Nice tripes.

Thanks! Now I can have a good folder of her.

sky remote she was talking about earlier

fuck it though. When she starts thread there's always someone sharing old pictures (which she hates) but its clearly not happening tonight.

I'm off to bed

If she's lonely, it's by her own choosing. A girl who looks like that never has to be lonely unless she wants to be.

Okay that's all the pics I had prior to this thread and all the pics in this thread uploaded to the vodafile folder

thats not even true. it's a shitty robot attitude. I feel as though she has social issues/anxiety as well as the low self esteem and while I think she's absolutely adorable she isn't the stunning 10/10 Sup Forums would try and have her believe. Sure by being female she could go out and probably get fucked. But she doesn't want that. And relationships aren't so easy to come by if you hate talking to people or are scared to get attached.
I don't know. My observations from talking to her.

>I bought her shitty sob story
>robot attitude

Fucking virgin.

she's clearly pretty depressed from what I've seen. I've no reason to think it's not true. Is a happy girl posting nudes on Sup Forums? I don't think this is the case.

I don't know. I can see why she can seek atention on Sup Forums she feels lonly, she doesn't goes out and want to feel desired, and she is horny.

Her sadness is more irrelevant on this point.

Does she have any videos?

she's my fave. 2cute

Same. she's pretty unique and young looking, Good with requests too.

You think that because you think only unhappy people show off their body, as you think it's a lie self esteem thing.

You are wrong.

I don't believe that for everyone but I'm pretty certain in this case given I also have her tumblr account with sad posts.

that is a nasty pussy and ass.

next.