I need some advice Sup Forums

I need some advice Sup Forums
>be me, 18, working as a shitass frycook cuz i have no future
>pretty decent job, shitty hours, free food
>me and everyone there get along perfectly
>except for this one guy we will just call assfucker
>assfucker is this 27 year old that acts like a redneck asswipe even though we live in the city
>assfuckers goal in life is to make everyones life miserable just becasuse his life is miserable
>his main target being me
>almost every shift that me and him work is misery because assfucker has to blame me for stupid shit or just wants to make a ruckus
>tell my bosses but they dont do shit but tell him to knock it off mainly cuz assfucker works the most
>cursed him out loud af tonight cuz of migraines n' shit
>scared of gettong fired cuz ive worked there for 2 years
What do i do about this Sup Forums im ready to beat the fuck out this scrawny d-bag but i know he wont strike first and i dont wanna get arrested

Next time you work with him hell probably be cool as fuk. Let him be a douche. They get fired pretty easily. Although it is the restaurant biz... ive been there for 6 years at one point in my life. Just do your shit.

Hopefully i can find a new job soon it just sucks cuz he acts like the boss and idk if he will be cool next time cuz this sort of thing has happened b4

Nice try, SpongeBob

Idk how spongebob stays so positive i want whatever hes taking

Then keep looking. Also establish this before you nut off... who do you report to. If its him sorry. If its someone else you dont have to do a damn thing he says. Establish communication with higher ups. If youre honest and say hey this fruits going off on me when youre not there... say you will onlynreport to the higher up. Fuck that guy if hes that bad.

... go over their head if you can. Find out who is your boss.

Theyd fire me before anything as my worth is nowhere near assfuckers ive tried letting them know they just give him the "dont do that again"

But yeah i honestly do try to ignore him and it usually works but sometimes like tonight he gets up in my face thats what triggers me

You said youve been there for 2 years. How long has ass fucker been there

Assfucker started at 16 just like i did but he got fired for being an asshole at 20 but then was re hired maybe like a year ago cuz we needed more people who arent in highschool to do day shifts

Ha. Oh man. Alright youre fine. I was that guy. Youre in a stepping stone. Hes fucked cuz hes too stuck there. Youre not. Smile when he gives you shit. Do what you do and find better.

if you're already searching for a new job just tell him what you think of him and you know wtf you're doing and to mind his own business he will either stop and be chill or be the assfucker he is and tell boss.

Yeah ik it just sucks for the time being my frirnd is trying to hook me up with a job at pizza hut so thats exciting he tells me the managers let you smoke weed on your break

Btw atm i work in a bingo hall concession stand so theres definetly room for improvement

or sometime people have different personality at work and off work go have a beer with him maybe hes a chill dude. Working can be fucking stressfull for some and act like dicks cause they can deal with the pressure, try to befriend him off work and he wont be as much of a dick when you will work with him

damn sounds like a chill place to work i wish you luck OP!

Started as a shit stoned dishwaswasher. Making electronics for a well known company now. 12 years later but you learn a lot. If i wouldve known now what i knew then i wouldve recorded all harrasment and lawered up. It takes time but pays off... seeing what my old coworkers did. Sit there and take it. Have proof. Get paid. If its that bad. Dont be a fukwad and sue over being called a faggot. But i was pissed on one time in my kitchen days. Yeah. I could be a millionaire today. But dont take that route unless its that bad. And never be the guy pissing on someone. Hes getting assfucked in jail right now

Yeah but im not a dick and neither is anyone else and its a easy ass job so really he has no excuse

>shit stoned teenager
Hey thats essientially me atm
Dude thats awesome though i have faith i can be responsible for taking care of myself without college. My dad never went and hes got a shit ton of money and a badass sports car

How did you get pissed on m8? Literally?

Id shake your dads hand if i could. Take his word. Dont hate on women. Youre golden.

Yeh. Pissed on. Trash duty. New mexi-something guy thought hed be a joker and make the smoker waitresses out back at the dock laugh. Ran up. Peed on my leg from a dumpster area. Everyone laughed. The end.

if i were you i wouldn't be that concernd if he got fired once the boss know he's a asshole and instead of losing his other employees he might just fire him again. Your boss is probably just exploiting him because he's in a tough spot and Assfucker already know the job
Well thats what i would do.

Thanks man lately ive been really stressed cuz i finish highschool in december and after that i gotta get my own place and its just so weird thinking everything i do will have to depend on myself and i have to solve all my problems in the most well mannered way

Assfucker needs to move on with his life instead of harrasing someone half his age everyday it must be depressing beng him

Tell us his name and this army (not your personal army) will do the rest.

Yep. Base yourself. Good luck hope some words helped out on a shitty day. Its worth it. Believe it or not. Peace fellow b ro. Also dont start drinking while working in restaurant biz.... you wont leave.

Nah man thats fucked up prolly wont do much for me in the long run. I appreciate it though

Fagget

I guess man the reason hes a dick is cuz his life is shitty