U Mad?

U Mad?

(Of the three forecasts, this was the one MOST favorable to Trump)

Other urls found in this thread:

realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/
economy.com/mark-zandi/documents/2016-06-17-Trumps-Economic-Policies.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=U2Nad1b_3yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate them both. I'll be mad either way. I would move to canaduh if I thought the president actually made any difference.

I couldn't be happier. Hillary is good for America.

still posting this shit. which one are you?
realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/
the list of shills.

sure kid

lol look at this Trumpfag. Thankfully we'll never find out how badly he'd ruin our nation.

>bad for Trump
>must be a shill
It must be amazing to go through life so simplemindedly.

dubs have spoken

This.

Some of you need to stop pretending Trump is going to win this.

Triggering Trumpfags.

>FiveThirtyEight

the most meme liberal left wing Disney site from ESPN. Nice try, OP.

Sounds like someone can't handle facts

better accuse them of being "left-wing"

kek

Then find some data supporting any chance of BUILD WALL winning.
Trumpfags maaaaaaaad

>Doesn't support Trump is winning delusion
>Must be liberal propaganda

Trump probably isn't going to get KS, ID or UT either.

How the fuck is Johnson trailing so far behind those fuck wits?

Will this kill the bot?

404 Not Found

being a nobody candidate in a party that pops up every 4 years with zero fundraising ability might have something to do with it

>Correctly picked the winner in all 50 states in the last election
>Meme

Pick one. Like them or hate them, they have a near-perfect record.

He needs to put in some real time in a real office in the public eye. You can't come out of nowhere every 4 years and expect people to jump on board.

OH LOOK EVERYONE THE SURE KID FAGGOT IS BACK

HOW WAS YOUR SUMMER SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID

404 Not Found

Reality causing cognitive dissonance as it clashes with your "Trump is winning" mantra?

Thanks for joining us tonight Bill!

faggot is mad and taking his ball home

About • Feedback • Legal • Contact
Copyright © 2003-2015 Sup Forums community support LLC. All rights reserved.

autism: the disclaimer

I love Hillary

>How the fuck is Johnson trailing so far behind those fuck wits?

As a former Libertardian lemme answer you
> want to abolish public education
> want to abolish borders and let more 3rd worlders in
> want to sell heroin to 6 year olds
> want to legalize blackmail
> want to end unemployment insurance

and that's just the typical Libertardian fluff. Throw in that he thinks the gubmint ought to force xtians to bake cakes for gay weddings and you have a Libertardian who's not just Spergy, but one w/o any sense of internal consistency.

Plus that stupid fuck performing a strip tease onstage at your clown convention and being hailed as "the Libertarian Jesus Christ".

That answer your question?

>Throw in that he thinks the gubmint ought to force xtians to bake cakes for gay weddings

that's just not very lolbertarian

A comment so stupid as to almost surely be bait. You are a walking, talking, breathing error.

rid.php

Yeah, since Democrat policies worked so well in Detroit,DC,Chicago....

If Clinton has a good Presidency Republicans will literally never recover.

checked

trips confirms.

the violence is a socioeconomic problem you literal idiot

How exactly would it be that he'd ruin it?

Those places were doomed.

This would be true if republican voters were susceptible to facts. No matter what she does, they'll all still think she's the devil and her presidency was the worst since that black guy.

this

just to start his tax plan would bankrupt us.

404 Not Found
404 Not Found

economy.com/mark-zandi/documents/2016-06-17-Trumps-Economic-Policies.pdf

>Donald Trump’s presidency would “significantly” weaken the country, driving the U.S. into a “lengthy recession” with nearly 3.5 million job losses and a 7 percent unemployment rate, according to a Moody’s Analytics analysis released Monday.
The analysis examined the presumptive Republican presidential nominee’s economic plans at face value, based on interviews, speeches and his campaign website. The authors of the report, however, warned that quantifying the real estate mogul’s economic polices “is complicated by their lack of specificity.”

INB4 "Moody's is a liberal shill for hillary"

Couple things
>heroin to 6 year Olds
>legal blackmail
>abolish public schools
Citation needed
And even if all that were true, he's still better than the Buffoon or Frostybox. Then again, dog turds are better so that says very little.

Trumpfags maaaaaaad

polling fag here:

Trump isn't projected to win Utah. Mormons won't vote for him, they love them some immigrants and abhor banning/segregating people along religions.

Most R's will abstain or vote for Gary Johnson or and the 10-20% of Dems will default to Clinton.

Who was in charge for the last several decades? Whose policies fucked the local economy? Economics aren't impacted by current leadership much, but they are impacted by decisions made years prior. Conservatives haven't run things in those cities for decades.

Hey, for those who don't know, there is a Hillary Clinton shill invasion going on here on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, possibly on other boards too.

Remember to ignore shill threads.
Sage

you are all huge fucking racists. I can't believe it. I am PROUD to vote for the first orange president.

abort thread, shills are running amok

This is basically the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and chanting LALALALALALALA. AmIRight?

Trumpfags maaaaaad

>that's just not very lolbertarian

Libertardianism usually has some internal consistency even if it comes out spergy.

Now they don't even have that.

trump is not a conservative, he is a nutjob. you are degrading the actual conservative party by including him.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

Except that conservatives basically believe what Trump is proposing, only they're more polite about it. Face it.

That conservative party has done a pretty good job of degrading itself. Are you following their policies? Oh, and their refusal to do their fucking jobs and confirm a supreme court justice?

Nah I'm not even counting the core. If Trump turns away enough people and Clinton's presidency is good enough to keep people from a complete revolt, Republicans can lose Georgia, Missouri, Iowi, Arizona, and eventually Indiana and Texas. By 2024 winning as a republican may become a mathematical impossibility.

Hitler.

Where did I include trump? Please point where I mentioned him by name. I clearly said Democrat policies, which Hilary is also pushing. Face it, the Democrats turn most cities they rule into poor, crime ridden, shitholes.

Trumpfag brains just can't conceive of anything non-Trump.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to support your belief system.

>Democrat policies

OP here. I ran out of electoral maps. They all say the same thing. The only ones with Trump in the lead are from at least May.

inb4 October Surprise

apologies- this thread was about trump, I just assumed. I stand corrected.

>Democrats
>Corporations leaving the country

pick one

You worthless right wing inbred fucks. Hillary is a liar and a cheat. She's the second coming of Lucifer. You pathetic, worthless, dickless little shits. You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you across your face with a two by four.

Dozens of investigations by right wing wackjobs who ejaculate at the thought of being the one who brings her down, decades of right wing commentators spinning endless conspiracies and tall tales. And at the end of it all? No indictments, no blistering reports, at worst a couple of hand slaps.

Is she a cheat? No more than any other person. Is she a liar? Apparently less than you pathetic right wing fuckwads without a clue.

Bend over you inbred hicks. Hillary is going to buttfuck you daily and there isn't a fuckin' god damn thing you can do about it. Oh, and go pick up those weapons like your assholiness himself the Donald suggests. The rest of us will gladly blow your fucking heads off and expose the blank void between your ears.

Your tears are delicious, your clueless, ignorant stupidity a source of endless humor and your pain music in the key of fuck you.

Fucking inbreds. Go back to fucking your family members.

>supports a redneck wet dream like Trump
>calls anons inbreds

shitty copypasta faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=U2Nad1b_3yY

guess hes finally been stumped.

Because he is a fucking idiot

Not to mention he is for the Gold Standard. Which makes him a fucking retard

Look at the South

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

you can't save all sinking ships. DC is actually doing pretty well these days

There won't be a republican party for there to be republican voters for. Some party called "the republican party" will rise from the ashes, but it won't but the current party

I vote for whoever legalizes recreational nigger killing. Why should the pigs get all the fun

And 8 years after that when white people start to become extinct.

If you can't tell cherrypicked photos for what they are, you are exactly the kind of idiot Trump is looking for.

Racist trump fags lol

I don't see Texas ever going blue. Just can't picture it.

Wikileaks is only on "part 1" of releasing her emails. The 20,000 so far are only part of their collection.

They are saving the best for last. It hasn't even started yet. Be afraid, Hillary shills, be very afraid.

>all these fags listing Utah as red
>mfw it will probably go to Johnson

I only fuck colored chicks to hasten this outcome. White people are literally the worst

I'd rather be ruled by a chink or nigger or even a kike than one more goddamn white person

Johnson isn't even going to win a single state dillrod.

And part 1 has obviously totally fucked her numbers. Releasing more will be just so much noise in the same tune.

They both do big and small events so I'm guessing its just cherrypicked.

It already had her almost charged by the FBI, she squeaked by because of her powerful connections. I think it's going to blow up in her face when it is revealed that she does indeed need to be charged with a crime.

She is either going to be charged and convicted, or use her corrupt powers to get out of it again, which will also look horrible.

I see the forecast has him winning 0.3% of electoral votes. Why do I think that some state can split its electoral votes? I'm just making shit up, aren't I?

lol

show me one Utahn that supports Trump
I live there and have met more Shills than Trump supporters
and I live in Utah county (heavily red) and work in Salt Lake county (heavily blue)
all the 3rd parties, independents, and reps feel the state's delegates betrayed them by voting Trump
to win Utah Trump would literally have to come to the state and suck off 50% of the registered voters

In which case the dems emergency nominate Bernie, who polled better than Hilary against Trump.

Then again, there's the scenario where Trump gets in and then is convicted of RICO charges in the Trump U case.

Fun all around.

Here is a picture of your average Sup Forums retard

Well, when the election comes, it's going to be pretty close... this is by far the worst election I have seen.