Feels thread, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Ei2izPLpHc
songfacts.com/detail.php?id=5406
youtube.com/watch?v=jcRlGlu199o
youtube.com/watch?v=-AUjxDgAOvw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yag41F7eCLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can anybody recommend me some good sad music?

I programmed a game before someone died in my family. I put the date the game was created on in the game itself when the game starts. Whenever I look at that date, it reminds me of that time before that person died. ugh the feels.

Jesus Of Suburbia. Listen to it, study it's meaning and come back here

Take Me Home - Phil Collins

That's feel bro hug it out

ELO - Telephone Line

>be my dad
>retire 14 days ago to go on a world Trip im 2 month with your beloved wife
>3 days ago He cant move
>hospital
>liver cancer
>most likely gonna die soon
im visiting him in 6 hours and I am scared af to see him like that

I dont know how the hell i can push is moral up

Try not to let the sadness overcome you my bro.
We all go through different levels of depression in some way or another. Everyone. Particularly the people that seem happiest.

It's fine to feel sad. If we never felt sad, we wouldn't know what happiness felt like either. Life fluctuates, but you must be less like the surfer that tries to ride it, and more like one single drop of water in that wave.

Here's one of my favorite sad songs.

youtu.be/_Ei2izPLpHc

Im a gray from orion i can save him let me know his coordinates.

No.

Be yourself bro. Your dad will only want to see you.
Death, even when imminent and not passing just yet, is one of the toughest things we humans deal with. You will cry, you will be a mess. It's natural. Let it all happen my bro. Just go with the flow.
All my best to your dad and your family.

Fucking sick tune, broseph mendel XD

I dont want to cry... There is hope and I dont want him to give himself up...

Or do this instead since unlike this user, I can't understand what he's saying half the time.

songfacts.com/detail.php?id=5406

I saw a video of a cat getting butned with a blow torch, i saw a lot of shit, but that video in particular scarred me, i couldnt go on for more than 3-4 seconds of it.
Help

Well played anonpai

ay yo bump

i'm a fucking asshole.

Here's another good one
youtube.com/watch?v=jcRlGlu199o

Someone help this bro out...
Im too much of an autist

Bro, I don't know the conditions. Only you and your family do.

You need to be totally honest with yourself. It will show through. If you have resigned your father to his fate, you won't be able to fake hope. Likewise, if you believe there is a turning point still ahead of your father, you won't be able to act resigned and sad.

All the best, bro.

Checked

I think there is hope but He doesnt... So i kinda want to convience him there is hope

I'm a guy with some serious darkness and mental disorders (as a direct result of childhood trauma) under his belt.
I reached a make-or-break moment in the pit of my last depressive episode (2ish years ago) and survived it. I have developed a skill that keeps me in control of my mind. I now listen to what my mind tells me and accept it. Only when I let sadness and sorrow run its course, only then does it pass with minimal effect. You can't suppress your own mind in the same way you can't hold your left arm with your left hand.

The only way is to learn to with in unison with it. Unite with it. At the end of the day, with depression, you literally are your own enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AUjxDgAOvw

work in unison with*

Bro like I said, be yourself. What good is foreboding? Foreshadowing? What good will it do to think about what is going to happen? Go there, be with your father, be yourself. That's all there is to it.

Put it all out Sup Forumsros let's hear your stories!

I know this a sad feels thread, but I hope this still works as feels. There isn't any other thread for this up right now.

I started writing this a few days ago...I felt like writing this due to past experiences that I wanna get off my chest. I'm also very new to this type of writing genre. (not done writing it yet, but I want some opinions, 100% percent open to suggestions and comments, that would help my story out) Thank you Sup Forums

A little backstory doesn’t hurt.
>A little backstory doesn’t hurt. I’ve known Zoey all my life having her as our next door neighbor.
>We’ve always been inseparable doing everything together. Our friendship consisted of lots of laughing and time together, late nights on the swings and long hour hangouts during the weekends.
>Our parents would often bath us together as toddlers and our families were very open with each other. She felt like a sister I never had and I knew she felt the same way towards me.
>When we're younger around the age of 8 we began to experiment with each other during one of her mother's summer parties.
>After spending some time with her family upstairs Zoey and I got bored and headed downstairs to her room right above the party. Loud music echoes’d in her room, and we felt the vibrations from upstairs on her bed.
>Her room was a little messy but nothing crazy. We sat down on her warm bed and started playing Super smash bros on her Gamecube.
>cont?

Depression fucking sucks.

I want to power through it, but it saps all the energy out of me. Sometimes I can barely move from my bed. But the emotion that seems to take over me is loneliness. I have friends, but I don't really think they give a shit about me. I'm always their backup option if their main friends aren't available.

I just want someone to give a shit about me. Days go by when my mother doesn't even speak a word to me. My dad cares, but he lives 9 hours away and I only see him a few times a year.

I want someone who I can give my all to and they give me their all. A girlfriend, I suppose. I went through all of highschool with very few women wanting to have a conversation with me. No one cares, and I doubt it will get much better in college.

And that's why I'm here, at Sup Forums, trying to somehow feel not alone by reading the sad stories of others.

Abscission

I guess a little light reading would do wonders to take these guys' minds out for a walk.

Cont. please.

Damn i know you are right but i dont want to hear it.....

>be me
>normal school life, everything is going as it should
>one day new seating arrangement in one class
>sat with girl I hardly knew
>had said class once a day
>got to know girl really well and became good friends over the next month
>somehow only talked during that class, never spoke outside of class due to not knowing any of her friends
>begin to develop feelings for girl
>find out she has feelings for me
>fuckyes.jpeg
>really enjoying time I spend with her in lesson, sometimes flirting, etc.
>try to ask her out before school year ends in about a month
>nope.jpg
>end of school year draws near
>less and less of lesson with girl due to exams
>not speaking to her much anymore
>realise this isn't going to happen
>school year ends and we haven't talked in weeks
>don't want to talk to anyone about it
>silent depression
>we will never share that same lesson ever again
>send help

Bright eyes - amy in the white dress

Saddest song of all time

Bruh you need to love yourself. Turn that love inward.
When you love yourself, you're confident with yourself, you take control of your life, people will naturally take a liking to you. Not everybody has the resolve, the quality of personality to be able to take hold of their reins after spending so long in depression's control. You will be enlightened.

Fucking ask her out you numb fuck.
You owe it to her. If you don't love yourself enough to do it, do it for her.

Thank you user, not very good at writing, but this is still my first draft. Please Please Please give suggestions on making this better. I plan on writing about All our adventures together this being the first.

>The heat of her room was incredible, easily over 90 degrees. At one moment I started taking off my jacket, shoes and socks. As I turned back from lifting my jacket over my head I spotted her in the corner of the room fully undressing herself into her bright pink and purple pajamas.

> I couldn’t help but stare since i'd never felt this feeling of arousal before, my pants slowly starting to feel tighter and tighter. Her bright beautiful nude body shined with a thin layer of sweat covering her, as she bent over to pull up her pants from the floor.

>She caught me staring at her across the room. “Give me a minute so I can change, then we can go back and play”. Embarrassed having been caught, I went back to selecting my character that I would be playing as.

>As soon as I did so I felt a small amount of pressure next to me on the bed. Zoey Quietly laid on her stomach trying to get comfortable. We played a few more games and by that time we’d gotten bored.

>Having the heat of the room on us we laid down together on the bed and talked about school, during which we still heard footstep from upstairs.

>While on the topic of other students in class she said, “how do you like my new pajamas my mom bought them for me” I said that they looked nice and we both stared at each other in silence.

>The heat of the room still slowly rising as I could see beads of sweat on her forehead. “Why did you turn away so quickly, when you watched me put on my pj’s”. “I don’t know” I said with some very notable blushing on my face,

>“you looked very pretty putting on your pajamas and I felt weird looking at you.” I said turning my body the opposite direction of which I was facing her.

OP you can only prepare yourself. I hope he pulls through, but if he does not. Save your visual suffering for later. You have the rest of your life to be sad, try not to let your old man see you freaking out.

I didn't realize it was going in the loli/shota direction lol.
Sigh. Sometimes I forget I'm on 4ch.

I was also around 8-9 years old, but I digress. I feel like this event started everything that has lead up to the present. felt like it HAD to be made.

> She jabbed my back ribs a few times before sitting up. “Come on get up! I’m bored and there’s nothing to do.” Quickly rotating towards her I said “ Alright then what do you want to do?” having my face still as red as an apple.

>She bit her lip and quickly jumped on top of me pinning my hands down on to her sheets. “Lets fight!”, she said keeping me restraint, I quickly turned my back legs to knock her off her balance making her hit the edge of the bed.

>Just as fast she pushed me off her bed onto the soft carpet below. Laying down on the carpet floor letting it soak up all moisture from my back she proclaimed “You won’t get back on my bed so easily now!” ending with a expression of challenge on her face, but just as much exhaustion and panting as me.

>I sprung up trying to re-secure my spot on the bed with only a 60 pound girl blocking my entrance.

>I leaped on top of her having her small warm hands push up against my body pushing me to the side, Her sheets on the floor, pillows thrown all throughout the room, and having all the windows in her room completely fogged up.

>We continued messing around for a good while before we both ran completely out of energy panting like dogs on top of her messy and moisten bed. Zoey turning towards me with the pinkest cheeks and shiniest appearance.

>“I know why you were staring at me… you're curious right?...” I began to sweat harder, unknowingly licking my lips. She began pulling me closer while I started feeling her leg brush up and rub against mine. The warmth produced made my stomach feel uneasy.

>Our faces were mere inches away from each other, breathing in and out the same hot air.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yag41F7eCLU

There you go friend

Thank you for sharing, user. Good shit.