Found in my dads room, what does dis do? how many should i t8k?

found in my dads room, what does dis do? how many should i t8k?

is your dad a fat fuck?

You fucking retarded m8

Potent painkilling opiate. Start with 10, wait 30 min see how you feel. If not high, take 10 more. That's a lowdose and you can safely take 30-40 at a time, enjoy that sweet sweet euphoria.

Metformin is a diabetes medication. Fuck off.

yes he is fat m8

For type 2 diabetes.
controls blood sugars.

It will just make you shit alot and all over the place.

Metformin overdose associated with lactic acidosis presents with nonspecific symptoms and includes severe nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, epigastric pain, thirstiness, lost appetite, lethargy and hyperpnoea.

>Metformin is a diabetes medication. Fuck off.

yep.

Its for type 2 diabetes

how bout theses

A) fucking Google stuff
B) you really think your dad isn't gonna notice that a lot of his pills are gone? That shit isn't free. You'll learn when you grow the fuck up and have to pay for your own prescriptions.

This has to be real because this retard doesn't know how to reply
Literally taking this and using it kek

Hands look like you're 12
Underage b&

Here ya go friend! I opened up a new browser window and typed the med name into google. After I did this I immediately found out what it was for. Ch-ch-ch-check it out!

It can treat high cholesterol and triglyceride levels. This may reduce the risk of angina, stroke, heart attack, and heart and blood vessel problems. Don't take them unless you want to kill your dad.

This, plug em for best high.

durp, should I take to get high....

metamorfin power tablets. eat.

IT was a joke, making fun of OP

do people seriously not search shit up on google anymore? i means seriously op, the fuck is wrong with you? fucking waste of time

Mostly none of the shit you're going to find is going to be worth taking to get high. Only things that would even do so would be pain killers basically, and you should know the dangers of that.

You forgot to cross out some name

Thats the Dr Name...Try and find him haha

For your health.

If your dad doesn't have DM2 maybe he has insulin resistance. If he has DM2 metformin stops gluconeogenesis to stop glucose production in the liver. In healthy people metformin can reduce weight by decreasing appetite.

This one has potential....

why don't you google that shit.

Step 1: Take one of each
Step 2: Get SUPER high
Easy right OP?

This will get you high, but it'll also get your father to beat the shit out of you.

lmao the things underages will do when they dont know how to get weed yet