I hate people who demand shit like this cuntasaures Rex over here, is she right Sup Forums...

I hate people who demand shit like this cuntasaures Rex over here, is she right Sup Forums? Btw if you do raid her fat ass please post here

She's completely right bro. Tip your servers. Don't be a dick.

She got a hours wage as a tip, what's she complaining about?

Silly Americans.

Only niggers and Jews skimp on tips. Are you a nigger or a Jew OP?

OP is a jew faggot and can't spare any shekels for the lowly wait staff

iz true
>this is you OP

The point was t skimping on a tip you plebs it was do they have true right to demand it from you. To demand how much you should tip them

Why do they deserve a tip? They write down what I want and walk it across the room to me. The only time you should tip is when they do something you can't

I always hated it when people did that.

Better to ignore the bad ones and do better on the next. If you stoop to their level you'll do worse on your next table and lose even more.

Unless it's Russians you don't know personally, Asian youth, or black women, kick ass and take care of them. Sometimes the stereotypes will surprise you, but usually not.

I also recommend anyone who isn't making enough money at their job take a serious look at themselves physically and decide whether service industry is for them. The people who make the most money are HOT and motivated. Lazy ugly fatties don't make money because no one gives a fuck about you.

In my glory days as a bartender I was slinging 4k in drinks on my side of the bar a night and making 500-1k per night. I could pull that off because I'm fantastic to look at, kind of a standoffish dick, and I have and impeccable service ethic and a strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.

My fat schlub of a bartender friend who I worked with DID NOT MAKE US MONEY. We pooled tips and all he did was scare the girls off while I'm down on my side crushing it.

I only want to good service, but mediocre is worth so much more if it's attached to a face/body I would put part of myself inside.

Don't go out to eat if you can't tip you stupid niggerjew

>save your server and yourself the trouble
I don't see how it was any trouble to that family at all. After shelling out $130 to feed his family, maybe he only had $5 left.

I got kids, too, and it's tough to take the family out sometimes. I tip when I can, but when things are tight ...

Foreign Sup Forumsastards are right - the tipping system in America is bullshit.

Why would you not tip your server? That's how they get paid.

Don't have so many kids or actually cook at home if you can't afford it faggot

blah blah blah i aint tipping. u chose the job. if my steak and eggs is 16 dollars, i aint paying u 23 dollars so if u want tips u can get the tip of this dik u dumb ass mother fukin bitch I AINT TIPPIN

Then buy groceries and cook at home if you cant afford to eat out. I was a server to pay for nursing school. When i took my lady to eat i never jewed a server no matter how tight my cash was.

Nigger detected

I knew the true Sup Forumsros would come out sooner or later. Fuck that bitch don't demand money from me, if I tip you I tip you. If you don't like it GET ANOTHER JOB

How come waiters don't form some union so they can't be bullied by these companies that allow for the tipping system to exist. Literally having your customers pay for your employees this is the greatest scam ever created. Waiters need to unite and take down these businesses.

cry bout it dumb piss bitch

Dumbass

in the UK we have service charge. solves everything.

We do cook at home most of the time, but it's nice to go out once in a while, give the family a treat. And like I said, I usually tip but it's getting tough. My insurance premiums are going up, my plan changed on me so I've got a big deductible at the doctor now, wife's hours are getting scaled back, lots of stuff. I used to tip 20%, now I struggle to make 15%. Sorry that waitress has it hard, but I got my own problems. Ain't no law that says I have to tip, so until there is I'll pay what I can and my server should feel grateful.

No matter what she rants about on social media, I don't see how her "demands" mean jack shit. Are niggers going to start tipping her now all of a sudden because she whined on Twitter?