My mothers boyfriend keeps putting drugs in our food and drinks. Out of me and my mom I'm the only one that notices...

My mothers boyfriend keeps putting drugs in our food and drinks. Out of me and my mom I'm the only one that notices. I've brought it up to her but she won't listen.

I've had enough. Give me advice on how to catch him doing this and I promise I'll deliver a a happening next time he's over. OP is not a fag this time.

Call the police you nit wit

Try to film him doing it when he is unaware of your presence. To catch him in the act stalk him constantly and figure out when he spikes your food/drink

He will need proof first.

You're getting free drugs. The rest of us actually have to pay for ours. You should be thanking him, you ungrateful prick.

Your sense of smell betrays you faggot

Paranoid schizophrenia?
Fuck the shadow people

we have a really small kitchen and only 1 entrance to it. he will notice me right away. i was thinking of a hidden camera.

I have good reasons to know he's doing it. I promise it's not paranoid schizophrenia. I danced with a gangster cholo's daughter. Now they want me dead. They are fucking crazy man.

Post a time stamp with a knife so we know u mean business.

Have you considered that you might be a nut job and that it's all in your head?

Yes I have. But read timestamp coming.

Do you eat together?

If so, switch your drink or your mom's drink with his

Then slit his throat

Also livestream it

Camera in cereal box

Just because you know you're paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you.

That's pretty narrow minded of you. You get to choose what you put in your body. If I held you down and fucked you in the ass, then a faggot told you to be grateful you got free dick he'd have to work for, you'd probably agree with him like the faggot you are, ass-goblin.

timestamp

so?

True that!

It's 21/80/P0 and we're on \d\?

gb2 your home planet, Zork.

I've thought about installing hidden cameras. Then hand it over to the police and claim self defense.

help me out guys.

Delusions of grandeur? check. Paranoia? check. time stamps that are irrelevant? check....

It doesn't mean they are either.

If you were getting drugged, you can find out with a drug test. Before you go to the doctor to tell them your suspicions, lets do a quick QA like they'll do at the ER when you have symptoms.

Do you smoke pot/do other drugs yourself? What are your symptoms? Have you seen him with any drugs? Have you seen him put anything suspicious in your food? When did you first start noticing these symptoms? Do you ever have thoughts in your head that aren't your own?

Think maybe you replied to the wrong guy?

The first part of the post was a reply to the idiot quoting Nirvana. The rest of the post was for OP.

ooops nvm i derped...carry on

Some background info. 4 years ago after i danced with the cholo gangsters daughter these gangsters would harsss me constantly saying they were gonna kill me and my family and will put drugs in our food, stalk us, etc. It's all happening and despite this my mom still doesn't believe me even though she's dating one of them and doesn't know he is involved with their gang. He fits the profile of a cholo to the T for fucks sake.

I have not used alcohol or any recreational drug for over 6 months. When I ingest something I believe is drugged, I feel symptoms of increase in energy, mania and can't sleep until 4 to 6 am. I haven't seen him with drugs but he has tried to get my mom to smoke weed with him. 4 years ago I saw one of those gangsters mentioned above put drugs in my pizza. I first started noticing them last year. No, I do not have thoughts in my head that are not my own.

Also when I believe he has drugged something I feel anxious, agitation, restlessness and feeling like i just want to walk around and do stuff.

Are u mexican?

underated post

Sounds like you're bipolar. Get a home drug test kit that can detect stimulants to rule them out. You said recreational drugs. Are you prescribed anything?

Lol I would hope this is a troll thread.

Why the hell would anyone want to drug your food?
If they are a proper Mexican criminal gang they would just shoot you. There is no logical reason anyone would fake a relationship with your mum just to slowly dose you with some random drug that doesn't even seem to be causing you any harm.

I am not prescribed anything. I think I should get a drug test, you're right. Maybe I should get a blood or hair follicle test too, from my doctor, to see all drugs in my system from the last 6 months.

The only logical explanation I can come up with as to why they would waste their time to infiltrate your family and kill you is because you're in your 20/30s and their daughter was underage b&. In this case, why the fuck would you be grinding up against kids, you perv?

I've read everything posted in this thread and I have to suggest that you seek mental health treatment...I'm not trying to be mean but from the outside looking at what you have posted you seem quite unwell...before you do something rash, please seek help.

Yes there is. Physical wounds heal, mental wounds can last a lifetime. It's all mental warfare. There are criminals out there, that are much smarter than you think.

I've tossed it over in my head and thought about it. And it makes perfect sense. But I still don't believe it. My mom's bf says things that are just off.. His speech patterns match those of a criminal psychopath.

very much this

I must reiterate, please seek help.

You're crazy as fuck OP,but anyways if you are that paranoid then go to the hospital and take a drug test

What kind of drug test? Blood?

Kek

If I get a drug test to show the drugs in my system in the last 6 months and nothing comes up I'll seek mental help. If they come back positive I'm doing something about this. I'll be back.

What the fuck? Do you think you are on Reddit or something?

Thank you for all your suggestions guys.

Peace and love.

>look how clever i am mention le reddit

fuck off who's fight are you fighting or bait whatever i already ate

Be OP

>mexican gang infiltrates your mom
>to kill OP slowly
>not crazy
>kek

Fuck you this is serious. People do crazy shit to get away with murder. If you were in my position you'd be thinking "Holy fuck this is the perfect way that someone could get away with murder. I look crazy and nobody will listen.

What mental wounds? You have told us nothing that he has done that would cause mental wounds.
You crazily thinking he is drugging your food doesn't count.

The guy is obviously fucking your mum. If he wanted to mess with you there are many fucked up things he could do, say or show you.

As for being smart. You describe them as "cholo gangsters". Usually that wouldn't make them criminal masterminds.
Even if they didn't want to just kill you I'm sure there are a lot worse they could do then put a small amount of some stimulant in your food.
Also generally people who are doing something for revenge want the person to know why the bad things are happening to them.

we haven't really evaluated weather op is sane or not. honestly. nobody has concrete evidence to suggest one way or another based on the info he has given.
>INB4 he has mental problems
not conclusive and not mutually exclusive really should play it safe reply to this post or your mother died tonight no immunities

Maybe you are not crazy and they are actually trying to kill you,but anyways you shouldn't do anything stupid before taking that drug test

NIGGER
THIS IS FROM A MOVIE

WHAT MOVIE

Did you guys read my post?

Does this guy eat the same drugged food as you two do? Or does he avoid eating the food every single time you feel drugged?

Drug him with xanax and/or scopolamine. You can get the former off the street, the latter on alibaba. Tie him down, and duct tape him to a chair in the garage. Turn on the camera. Torture him psychologically, then ask him where the poison is. Torture him physically until you find the poison, then film it and be sure to handle it with latex gloves, plus place it in zip loc bag. Call police, cut yourself with knife and get his prints on it, and make him cum. Make your ass bleed, get cum on your ass, force feed him alcohol until he's almost out. Get his prints on a glass with alcohol in it, and on the bottle. Say he got drunk, raped you, and he's been trying to poison you and your family, and tried to kill you when you said you were calling the police. Hide in closet, make sure you burn and eliminate extraneous evidence beforehand like duct tape and rope/drugs.
>Bonus points if you're a femanon

I don't know but there was an incident where i woke up at like 3 am and I hear him in the kitchen opening my tub of yogurt. It was the only food item in that fridge that was in a plastic container like that, that would make that sound when you open it. Not to mention i eat directly from it and he had food in the fridge. If he was in the fridge getting food he should have ate his leftovers but in the morning they were still there and shit was moved around and in places it shouldn't have been.

Fact is your story is ridiculous. No real gangster would ever say "im going to drug your food and stalk you". That's what an angry 12 year old says.
If someone said that to me I'd laugh in their face.

As has been said go to the hospital give them a brief explanation and ask for a drug test. When it comes back negative ask for help as your obviously crazy.

Why would someone drug you when it's going to be picked up in an autopsy? Easier to just get a gangbanger to spray your brains all over the pavement when you are sent on an errand
That's what I would do.

Also pics of the girl that was worth dying for

>select all images with mexicans in

It's kind of hard to explain but he will eat food, say if we get a big meal like pizza. He eats his share and afterwards when I'm not in the kitchen he does it. Or like stated above he does it really late at night when everyone is asleep. And I should mention he doesn't live here. He just visits my mom. Also, every single time I ask to go with my mom to do something on her way to pick him up or drop him off he doesn't want me to go because he doesn't want me to know where he lives.

Purposefully keep eating what he gives you and take a drug test the next day you feel weird.

If it comes up negative, go see a head doctor.
If it comes up positive, don't eat anything suspicious for two weeks, then leave some obvious bait food you like for him to drug and give it directly to the cops.

One of your big pieces of "evidence" is you heard him at 3am in the fridge? Quick call the police.

Or maybe he was just hungry and rather then eating leftovers he had a few spoonfuls of your yoghurt.

>Purposefully keep eating what he gives you and take a drug test the next day you feel weird.
>If it comes up positive, don't eat anything suspicious for two weeks, then leave some obvious bait food you like for him to drug and give it directly to the cops.

That's a fucking good idea.

He wouldn't eat my yogurt. He doesn't like it, and as I said I eat directly from it and he has seen me do it. I can't fucking catch him in the act, as I've said before, and that's how he's getting away with this shit.

>Mexican gangster is scared of OP
>OP is certifiably insane
>and a chomo

Perhaps he has daughters he doesnt want you molesting

Also, read. Seriously has anyone read this? This is my biggest piece of evidence. The guy who told me he was gonna kill my family is a different guy than my mom's bf. But here's your proof.

>Haha boyfriend guy how tall are you?
>5'10" bullshit man you're 5'8" at tallest
>bullshit bro lemme see your driver's license
>memorize address
>haha fuck me I guess you were right

OP learn to socially engineer at least a little bit.

Doesn't work like that. The situation is much different.

I've read it, that's not evidence. That was some pussies making very childish threats.
I can't believe you really think someone would go to all this trouble because you danced with someone.

And yes I saw the guy dating your mum is not the original guy/s who made the threat.
That's even more crazy. As if some friend or relative is going to waste many many hours of his life to do what amounts to a high school prank to get revenge in someone who danced with a girl.

whatever makes you feel important

How old are you OP?