Hey Sup Forums just found out I might have a brain abscess today, and I'm feeling pretty down about that...

Hey Sup Forums just found out I might have a brain abscess today, and I'm feeling pretty down about that. Since the fatality rate for that is 10-30% depending on the location in the brain. I was hoping for a good funny green text or ylyl thread. There is one up, but it's fucking minion posting and Facebook cancer. Help me out and cheer me up Sup Forums I will start with the little I have.

Second

Annnnnnd I'm out..... Here I'll post it for you come on Sup Forums

Shameless self bump

don't worry user, i'm sure they can fix it with surgery. i wouldn't abscess about it.

My lungs are now sludge

Haha hopefully so I'm on Prednisone right now and feel like I can flip my house I have so much energy. I have work in 6 hours and just can't sleep the energy and the worrying is fucking me over. My wife is pregnant I can't die yet I'm only 20...

20 with a wife? nigga

I grew up with a lot of drug dependency's and problems etc. Used to go to parties all the time and do heroin and coke. Completely blew off high school in favor of drugs and women. I wanted stability when I was eighteen and was tired of being homeless. I went to rehab and got off the stuff and met this cute and smart Vietnames girl. She is helping me through college and keeping my shit in check so yeah just had my fun already I guess.

Point is my life just got good and I have a stable job working in a office even with all my past arrest records. I'm happy with my life for once and don't want this infection to take me out.

Good for you user. Abscesses are usually not terribly serious. How big do they think it is and where is it located?

I hope it won't, either - I wish you the best!

>10-30%

Odds are in your favour - you got this, Sup Forumsro

They think it's been there awhile, but not sure for how long just got a cat scan done today and I'm waiting on the results. From the testing they have done they say it is deep in my brain tissue. I don't know what to think of that. I'm going to sleep now since my valium kicked in goodnight to everyone and thanks for the contributions.