Hey Sup Forums does anyone know anything about coins? Are any of these worth anything...

Hey Sup Forums does anyone know anything about coins? Are any of these worth anything? I can provide close ups of individual coins if requested.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgs.com/prices/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll look those up.

I think the one in the top left of the image (which is OP's top right) is a morgan dollar. Those can be around $20 and up, depending on the year and condition.

>2 pence pieces
Guess what they're worth..

I have no idea what any of them are worth.

No one on Sup Forums knows anything, except how to fap and tell people kys. go try another formum

You've got a 100 and a 500 pesos coin. They are from Colombia and are scarcely worth anything.

This guy gets it, zoom in please

>Hey Sup Forums does anyone know anything about coins?

Yeah. If you put some salty milk on them, they taste just like a vagina.

those all look fairly new, so they will be made of junk metals no where near the face value
and because they were so devalued while in circulation there are to many to have any rarity value
keep 'em
give 'em to kids as a novelty thing

That silver coin in the upper left hand corn may get quite a bit of money, and those Chinese coins are from the 17th century, If they're the same as my own. The Chinese coins may be old, but extremely common, and you might get $1 at most in good condition. The other coins appear to be modern, save for the copper coin with the flags on it ( zoom in on that please) and they're worth what they say they're worth. But I wouldn't sell any of them, I'm sure many of them have fascinating stories behind them.

Referring of course to the modern coins when I say they'll fetch face value

There are a few different sites to use to value coins. This one is a personal fav pcgs.com/prices/

And top left is a Barber Quarter 1892-1916. Looks decent would value between $75-125. All US coins are valued on Grade which is basically the quality scale the coin is rated on. Mint Marking if the coin has one and its composition. The Barber quarter you have is about 90% silver but highly collectable if in good quality

Foreign coins dont hold to much merit in the USA. Most collectors will only take foreign coins because they are often made from more valuable metals (silver/copper)

>they're worth what they say they're worth
the US is the only nation that honors the face value of all currency it has minted
all other nations do not honor currency that is out of circulation
the cut off year varies by nation
but generally if the coin is older than 40 year it won't be honored

Close up on bottom row, the second to last. Thats a belize dollar i think. My country's currency.

Only a couple are really worth anything in that, but it's a nice collection.
I really like that Chinese one you got.

Here's a sample of my international ones and a bus token

op is faggot who will never deliver.

Unfortunately those aren't really worth much, could you get the brown coin in the middle with flags? It seems to have Chinese/Japanese writing on it

That wasn't op faggot

what a cheeky little cunt this bastard

Where are you from user?

thats a liberty head nickel

I have a 1940s nazi coin. Lol.

Look for similar items on eBay and see if they are selling for anything .. value is in the eye of the beholder. Or the weirdo collector.

USA Tennessee

i meant ops pic was a liberty head nickel, your pic is a morgan

all those except the chinese coin ant the russian one next to it are from defunct soviet governments that made their coins out of tin

I also have quite a bit of international currency. I don't know,much about it either. This is my cousins collection. He doesn't know what its worth either. He is collecting to sell it all when his daughter gets old enough.

How about mine? Anything good?

This is from 1912-1920. It's worth anywhere from $10 to $100

This is a Chinese coin made sometime in the 20th century, don't think you could get much, but I might be wrong, and you need to get that barber quarter appraised, the one that says '1915' on it

the 19th century spanish coins might have metal value
and the Florin next to it will have metal value and likely rarity value

Assuming that the 1805 Spain Colonial is real, that's worth a good amount

I know they aren't worth hardly anything but I like them anyway. I collect US coins for money. I collect international ones because I like them

What is that shiny gold looking one that says 1802 or 1902? Can we get a closeup?

Depends if the Spanish coin is real.

Oy vey m80s

Sure give me a few, have to find them and get some good light.

Don't freak out, but that could be worth upwards of $400. But I'd get it appraised before you hold your breath, and I wouldn't necessarily sell it.

bump

What about these three?

i have probably 20 different coins. will upload in a minute

Reply after appraisal!

A few chuck cheese coins hidden among the more rare, lol

no chucky cheese coin?

Does anybody see anything to point out of these?

that 20they're worth what they say they're worth eurocent coin is worth 5-25 eurocents depending on where you spend it

>they're worth what they say they're worth
no fucking clue why that got thrown into the post

...does it really though?

10 bucks for all of them maybe

Heh. Ive got a nazi penny that looks the same as that dime

The nazi coin might be worth a little if it's real.

Not sure what the gold looking one is, sorry. That 1805 coin is fake, though. I know that for sure.

Don't know much about bank notes, I assume they're all worth face value, also I have that 25 piaster note from Egypt

Yeah prob a recent replica.

the coin over there at the top is 100 pesos

I actually found out what the gold coin is. If it is real, it could be worth upwards of $400

Sweet, with my luck they are probably all fakes.