Olê, olê, olê, olá! Zika, zika

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36973853

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/08/03/hope-solo-booed-by-brazilian-fans-at-olympics-over-zika-comments/

globoesporte.globo.com/mg/olimpiadas/noticia/2016/08/no-mineirao-torcida-vaia-hope-solo-e-grita-ole-ole-ole-ola-zika-zika.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx1iclqbNyM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve_7ajYK5jM
youtube.com/watch?v=J5EDz9PfMYg
youtube.com/watch?v=G3Tjv8Oflms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DON'T DO IT

Roastbeef, roastbeef, roastbeef!

>Brazilians don't like it when roasties point out their country is disgusting

Go figure

DELETE THIS

Oh boy! Here we go again

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx1iclqbNyM

Ew

Brazilians are so proud when it comes to their country, except when it actually comes to ....................... .................

doing things to fix it

Sup

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Her face is even more appalling than her pussy to be honest.

agreed desu

>hues chanting zika

kek they're proud their country is shit

M A D M A N
A
D
A
M

it was just a matter of time

>country has mosquito-borne outbreak of virus with 150,000+ known cases
>person visiting said country on business posts picture of insect repellant in preparation for visit
>becomes object of widespread scorn and ridicule

I don't get it.

>Literally chanting for a disease

It's all about the Jelly.
Economics. Class mobility. Air conditioning. Traffic lights. Paved roads. Lack of trannies in g-strings on the beach.

Nobody from the USA dies trying to sneak into Brazil.

What was that score again ?

>boom

i didn't even need the disgusting nudes, you can tell just by looking at her she is a roastie of the worst degree

>bantz brazil
>literally the worst thing you can do online

Well deserved desu.

How could she think this looked good, god damn stupid women

fuck off man i'm eating ffs

>>becomes object of widespread scorn and ridicule

The ones becoming object of ridicule are the ones shouting 'zika', as it seems like they're proud of being infested by it.

it's so wet and ready to go!!!

i am confused...

Guys, I can't see her hymen.
Is she not a virgin?

>She
Boi you thought.

>Her husband

no wonder her pussy looks like that

>women's soccer

Why are Brazilian monkeys so touchy? First the mayor got mad about the Australian delegation's comments regarding the living areas and these chimps are mad because someone is concerned their shit ridden 3rd world country has a mosquito driven disease? I will never understand these idiots

Embarrassment. .

>tfw he beats the shit out of her in more ways than one

Apparently they had an altercation the day before they married that left her injured. Classic battered wives syndrome.

Brazilians are absolute shit at everything, but they refuse to acknowledge it.

I don't fucking get that country.

They're proud of having a birth defect-causing mosquito in their country? What the fuck?

We are not proud of it, just taking a banter since your sissy athletes will be stuck here (risking their lives™) among zika mosquitoes and crying like babies about everything.

I would be much more worried in an american school than in the olympics living areas.

no bully, that's not nice

ITT sperglords trying to understand banter.
Zika is a meme.

it's banter you utter melts

>why animals behave like animals

Brazil should assign all the mosquitos nets to protect themselves from Hope's growler lips

this. I'm half brazilian and I'm disgusted of how fucking degenerate the country is. I'll never visit that shithole again until I can peacefully walk during daylight without fear of someone stealing something from me (because that can happen in brazil and brazil only).

Last time I went there I had my m43 system camera with me, and I was told not to bring it out from home very often, many family members were silently implying it would easily be stolen even .. why go a """"""""exotic""""""" """"""""beautiful""""""""" country if you can't take fucking pictures of it???!!!!

>until I can peacefully walk during daylight without fear of someone stealing something from me

>half brazilian
I'd say that by the length of the comment over the sentiment of self-shame you're more than a half brazilian.

did anyone shoop him into the dummy in the 'the bends' cover?

or maybe I've had the displeasure of visiting the country more often than needed

who cares if you are half brazillian mate?obviously you weren't born here so stop trying to fit in trying to validate your 1st opnion because your mommy opened the legs to some finnish sailor or something.

You don't even speak portuguese, i am not going around saying i am half something, half that, half this, fuck off

NOT THE BEEF

She's thinking Arby's.

Who cares, at least I'm getting some with dumb gringos

So what's the beef here?

>this is not an exotic country
>this is not a beautiful country if all you know is Rio, São Paulo and Salvador

Give them your zika

implying hope solo ever has to worry about getting pregnant

try again dickhead

youtube.com/watch?v=Ve_7ajYK5jM

youtube.com/watch?v=J5EDz9PfMYg

>that gif
>>>/tumblr/

>post yfw Brazilians are so asshurt with her smuggle Zika-infected mosquitoes into the stadium in matchboxes just to send them to infect Hope Solo
>post yfw it's a repeat of the Euros final but with mosquitoes instead of moths

>micro 4/3s

bait or not, you deserved it lel

>trannies in g-strings on the beach

actually i'm pretty jelly of brazil on this one

how the hell you ended up in that fucking island?

youtube.com/watch?v=G3Tjv8Oflms