Dubs

Dubs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mo3D6GHeeGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...............and my cock diamonds

This dude back where I worked at the, uh, Styrofoam peanut factory, like he converted the toilet into like a bong, and you just sort of put your face over the seat. It was pretty badass. I went in there, someone had used a Number Two, so I fish it out, load it up. Gotta do something to get through that shift. Later on, when I became an adult, I was thinkin', you know, "That's gross," but, man that bathroom was so awesome in high school.

do you shave your pussy?

roll

still rollin

rolling till dubs

rolllling

rolll

gotta get rolls

Soo like there was this time I went fishing with my stepdad, and we decided we wanted to start noodling

Send her pepes

rollin still

roll

never had to roll so hard for dubs!

and black lives don't matter. You nigger.

Rolling

Who is your favorite pony?

You make my knees weak, my arms are sweaty. Brb baby girl shoving my cock in spaghetti

roll

Rollerino

And my dick spaghetti. Suck chase springfields ass you titwit.

rowlin

roll

I'm going to kill you in your sleep.

rollerino for kek

Do you shave your pussy?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Are your nipples pink?

reroll

Kek. Roll

Rawlin

rollls

I was wondering how many kids you wanted? I Want like 6, all boys.

Do you want to shave your pussy?

what panties are you wearing babe?

I have to pee pee, can I pee pee in your mouth

Rolling. Because why not

and why didn't you tell me you had herpes last summer?

Looks like you're having trouble with dubs.

Here you go, fam.

God, I have to diarrhea?

rolls for pussy

Re Rolling

I was the one who killed your grandmother.

I really like you

(send that)

Now lets stop with this love shit and lets fuck!

(make sure it's two different messages)

rolling bc we need to know

rollarino

So if i promise to lick my cum up will we have sex?

Niggers smell

Reeeeerolll

Fart in a jar and seal it up, I jerk off to two girls one cup.

C'mon, daddy needs pussy comment.

I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR ASS WITH MY NIGGER NOGGER ASSHOLE CLOGGER

Win.rar

Relelelel

winrar

Winrar

winrar

Kek

still rolling, damn dubs

> roll

Autism

Do you shave your pussy

Did anyone ever tell you that your face looks like an old bumpy carpet

Rolling for the kek

I have...... tiny hands.

I enjoy fucking my chocolate lab Rufus in the ass would you like to join some time?

(Op) wasted dubs went with shaved pussy post and will update shortly

Did anyone tell you that you're not a nigger you dumb ugly bitch?

rollin

youtube.com/watch?v=mo3D6GHeeGU

yay trips

Winrar

rolling

CHECKED AT LAST

OP send

Winrar(2)

OP quit being autism, delivar

Marry me.

Dubs

as soon as i get a reply ill deliver

She might ignore u haha that would suck

Feel free to check out how beta OP is in this thread while we wait on autism here

if you are really OP, show proof you sent

Is that a guy

If I had to guess, I'd say a shapeshifter.

Fair enough btw good job u got dubs haha

KEK

Can't wait tell she don't respond. Btw what does she look like

Blonde Prince Farquad

Come on OP, give us the update

I have IBS. That's iratable bowel syndrome to you slut. So I could be shitting ropes on the daily. Do you like scat bitch? Let me poopie on that pussy wussy.

?

Show me your fucking pussy!

was hoping for pics