You (the red square) are a the leader of a small village of 100 pilgrims who just settled here...

You (the red square) are a the leader of a small village of 100 pilgrims who just settled here. Dubs decides what happens next, trips adds to the map

we all die

dubs or I'm out

Develop nuclear technology, turn the entire landmass into a parking lot

this

I take a dump if dubs

A volcano is in the top left if trips

Mass suicide

Send a settlement party to the cove on the other side of the river.

go on a adventure

Start gathering fish for winter

Conquer adjacent territories

We build a Taco Bell.

This

Poison the water supply

go out with a warparty to capture as sex slaves from another village

All 100 settlers get dubs

>settlers
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiittttttttttttttt

Ayyye

I take 30 villagers and start a settlement at the east part of the map bordering the snow

Start building boats and fishing supplies to expand to the isands in the south

Reroll

25% of settlers must gather resources for the others, 25% Will form an army and expand towards the south, 25% will breed more people into existance and the remaining must master the dark arts

Put 49 and 51 Settlers into separate political party's and start a civil war

this

Roll.

Reroll

Roll

OP HERE

>all settlers get dubs
>there is much joy

Rolling.

25 of them move to the island in the bottom left corner and build a port

Cool

Sorry, bottom right corner

Also reroll

Reroll.

Nuke in the north east of the map, thx

One of them moves into the desert and becomes a travelling salesman. His name is Paul and he is a part of the minority political party.

Summon the devil To destroy the earth

The settlers all contract blood-diareah disease

incase trips: A snowstorm comes in, changing the map to white color

Reroll

Two parties have been made

The red group, wanting to keep the old ways is driven out by the radical orange guys

Roll.

Bump but send ask the nigglets to the mines

Introduce 100 niggers into the upper right portion of the map

Settler break into two groups on either side of the map and start a war.

Reroll.

Reroll

Roll again

Roll 4

25 of the 51 orange guys have built boats and started a new village in the southeast island

Build a great wall between the two groups.

The settlers go to the forest to gather lumber for building.

Fucking give me dubs

Everyone becomes trans-gender neutral non-cis black females that exclusively has intercourse with pinecones leading to slow mass extinction

Expand the orange village to be four times as big. Build a mansion for the leader of the vilalge to live in.

The 49 red settlers harvest wood from the nearby woods

Reroll.

Op quick question. Will you be increasing the dot size as the population/town gets bigger?

Roll

Kill the shortest person in the village

holy shit my first post on Sup Forums and it's dubs everyone can fuck themselves this is the best day ever.

Rollin'

Someone in the village shits in a urine looking toilet, and the everyone loses their minds

"first"

16 of the people in the red village form a small colony at the bottom right corner of the desert. A road is built between the two red villages.

The Blue World Order comes from the north and starts a village.

Population will stay a consistant 100 and no the size does not reflect population
Red: 49
Orange: 26
Orange island: 25

Reroll.

Niggers invade the village and rape all the women.

The niggers are all captured or killed.

All women are now impregnated.

Great threat of the hybrid bear nigger race said to be 500 string in the north most point of the map are established and start their raid upon the south tribes. It will take them 3 dubs to make it to the first sign of civilization

BOOO, niggers ruin everything in life and in make believe

Kill everyone

Ok thank you.
Reroll

not again

10 of the people on the orange island and five from the first orange village move to the small bit of snowy land north of the orange island.

Reroll

giant sinkhole swallows half the town

Start the 4th reich with blitzkrieg tactics

Nigger armies are closing in

(Each line is about 50 dindus)

Look for slaves.

Do it in the orange villages.

Yay

It is my first post I got my computer like a month ago I have no proof but it would be a pretty gay thing to lie about.

Roll for Blue world order to come from the north to save the villagers from the black army.

The elves of the far west invade as well

The orange reich starts planning for war

King autismo takes over the land enforcing the law that everybody must wear fedoras and tip them to every m'lady they see

Reroll

The reds light their lumber on fire in anticipation of the dindu siege and protect themselves. All dindus headed to red burn to death.

A group of brits on safari see all the dindus and shoot them apes dead.

Reroll

Kek good thing the 25 orange relocated and are safe from the nogs.

If dubs, islanders build war ships and conquer the big chain of islands to the southwest

all the nigs die of aids/ebola/nile fever

A green village of lizard people containing 50 members appears at the lake in the second-most northern desert/sandy area. They are a democracy.

Gas all kikes

An Aztec tribe exploring captures the dindus and carries them back for sacrifice.

Roll

The red village annexes the niggers an converts them all to Christianity.

A meteor falls into the bay. Except it's not a meteor, it's Lavos, from Chrono Trigger.

Reroll

Rolling

A rare strain of cancer kills everyone