Elijah Wood: Hollywood is Pedo Central

>“Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood.
>“It was all organised.
>“There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind.
>“There is a darkness in the underbelly – if you can imagine it, it’s probably happened.”

You believe him, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyzfGfjkrWk
dailystormer.com/elijah-wood-hollywood-is-pedo-central/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3603386/Lord-Rings-star-Elijah-Wood-says-Hollywood-gripped-powerful-pedophile-ring-Tinseltown-covering-seedy-underbelly-predatory-vipers.html
people.com/article/elijah-wood-child-abuse-hollywood-sunday-times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 50 mins into this and I'm disgusted.
youtube.com/watch?v=cyzfGfjkrWk

Fucking Bryan Singer.

Looks like it's from a trustworthy source

dailystormer.com/elijah-wood-hollywood-is-pedo-central/

i believe that he believes it.

it is a general rule of mine not to trust people shorter than 5 foot though

retard

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3603386/Lord-Rings-star-Elijah-Wood-says-Hollywood-gripped-powerful-pedophile-ring-Tinseltown-covering-seedy-underbelly-predatory-vipers.html

people.com/article/elijah-wood-child-abuse-hollywood-sunday-times

Do I believe that the coniving kikes are up to some dark shit?

Well, yeah

The world is full of horrible people doing horrible things. It's not out of the realm of possibility.

>5 feet

manlet detected
anything under 6' 4" is manlet status

>dailymail
>people.com

better than dailystormfagger?

He's 100% right. Just look at Eyes Wide shut.

this isn't shocking news folks

it's shocking that normie media are finally picking up on it and publishing it

whats the problem with Bryan Singer? he is not raping anybody he is just getting his dick suck in exchange for roles in his movies (or false promises) thats just Hollywood 101

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if everything he sais was true, but I'm not just going to believe it unless it's proven to be true

Delete that goy!
The pedos are only in the catholic church and rural america.

okay this is getting fucking ridiculous now
how in the name of god does Sup Forums keep being right every fuckinggggggg time

which part do they start talking about Brian Singer, I'm not watching all of this shit

Because they don't dig stuff really deep. The thing is when you're a nu-male filled with estrogen your emotions keep you from accepting certain things.

Elijah's going to get himself assassinated for going to the press

every person with common sense already knew about this shit. look at the guy who made all those nick sitcoms for god sakes

>his height starts with 6
Anything under 8' is manlet

Name a single thing wrong with pedophilia

No, "muh daughter's purity" just makes you look like a bigger creep

48 mins in.

who?

Elijah's career is finished.

kek, and when it will be revealed that the jews like to torture toddlers, people like you will be saying
>name a single thing wrong with torturing toddlers

Wanting a child to not be molested makes you the creep?

Look at this jew guys

Ah the oldest bait in history, you'll certainly catch some marlins with that one

I just hope and pray no one takes advantage of chloe east. She's to pure

>"I am on a watchlist" - the post

what's his name again?

What was his name again?

He's not wrong though as long as the girl in question has hit puberty, I'd say 11 onwards is fine for an adult relationship

>Only jews rape kids!
>Only muslims rape kids!
>Only gays rape kids!
>Only rednecks rape kids!
>Only the rich rape kids!
>Only the poor rape kids!

Sounds to me like pedophilia is everywhere and as such is perfectly normal and natural

>Someone posts something not Sup Forums related
>It's the Sup Forums boogeyman

it'll be forgotten about immediately. for an example of somewhat similar, recent news: there was just a large investigation of a pedophile ring of priests in Pennsylvania who had ties to mayors and the police, but it was essentially unreported outside of a small area.

Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider

You know that reverse memeing about manlets only confirms you are a manlet.
When will you learn?

>my home state is real life True Detective S1

The sad truth is, nobody cares about pedos unless it's their kid

You could impregnate annorphan, and the cop wouldnt even write ya a ticket

>tfw pedowood is real
>tfw Sup Forums was right

>Implying

Dan "don't call me that" Schneider

so he actually dindu nuffin, just some fat faggot who worked for him?

They're always right. When will you learn?

Sorry, I think it was a few mins before when a twink was describing the pedo rape mansion with Singer skinny dipping with naked twinks.

Hasn't this been know for years? I'm pretty the dude that molested/raped the two Coreys are still prowlin' around

that is a creepy picture

The elite are deviants. In other news bears shit in woods.

she looks like pure concentrated triple distilled sex

not particularly surprising after the whole Jerry Sandusky thing.

Elijah Wood listens to Ween and hates pedowood. Truly based

>because it exists, it's not unethical and abhorrent
please be bait

Dan "party van" Schneider.

Nervously awating some Blind Item on this.

Will he "OD"?

Is elijah one of us?

>he thought it didn't exist

Why would he? Everyone knows pedowood exists, and people saying more or worse had nothing happen to them

Well, as long as he doesnt cross Eddie Murphy he should be fine

Kill yourself.

Having a 14 year old boy sit naked on your lap isn't wrong? You sound like a child molester.

It's amazing that a board full of absolute retards still manages to be correct about most things desu

cool

>blocked in the US

>the board that wants Trump to be president
>correct about most things

>It's amazing that a board full of absolute retards

>board that has logical fallacies as sticky
>absolute retards

haha ok reddito

Sup Forums is right only when they repeat something that's already been made obvious. They didn't predict shit.

don't pretend it's not.

Trump is the best actually viable candidate though.

considering the other candidates, trump really is the best option

>the dude

It's pretty widely known to be Charlie Sheen, user.

No - that's actually the cultural relativist's go to response. Can't wake up.

This. If it's bad, it's not as bad as people think. Kids get traumatized because society keeps victimizing them.

Why if pedophilia so closely associated with homosexuality? I'm not saying that all homosexuals are pedophiles but alot of pedophiles are homosexuals.

>don't pretend it's not.

that's the point, i don't have to

Really? That's fucking bullshit, but not unexpected.

maybe you're the absolute retard?

Would be hot to see it. Prime Charlie Sheen fucking the Corey's when they were still young and cute.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/

He's not. Someone who thinks there should be boots in Iraq and that the US should take over the oil (not very capitalist) and that Apple should have bended over to the feds is not better than Hillary, despite all her bad positions.

Also he has no experience in politics, and that's not a good thing.

You don't have to defend Sup Forums because you agree with their consensus.

Sup Forums is undeniably full of idiocy.

The board has a stick about logical fallacies because it's full of retards who need it.

The fact that you made that shitty argument, shows you're quite retarded.

>you share a board with legitimate child molesters
I hope someone roasts you alive.

>Charlie Sheen
R-really?

>society victimizes them
>but the abuse doesn't make them victims
Fuck right off.

>He's not. Someone who thinks there should be boots in Iraq and that the US should take over the oil (not very capitalist) and that Apple should have bended over to the feds is not better than Hillary, despite all her bad positions.

wtf are you talking about retard

Trump is anti-interventionist, has called the Afghan and Iraq war YUGE blunders, thinks Libya was a disaster, and thinks we should stop funding "moderates" in Syria .

Where do you get your news from? John Oliver?

why would Charlie Sheen rape Corey Feldman though?

The more users a board has, the more idiots it invariably contains. You can't get around it. Sup Forums is like what, #2 site-wide in unique users? It's absolutely full of retards.

Sup Forums's demographics aren't much different than Sup Forums's demographics back in 2008. Lots of kids attracted to the noise it makes.

If it weren't for the signing statements, he'd be the best one. No way he'd get anyone to do anything.

Hillary is the least shitty option. That's not praise for her, just a reflection of how bad the other 2 are.

They're idiot savants

most of the idiotic Sup Forums threads are made by people that go there to troll, to bait, to cuckpost, etc

Why would he rape Corey Haim? Young Sheen was an attractive dude who could have any girl or queer guy he wanted.

A power thing probably.

Except the "savant" part. Even a broken clock you know

Kill yourself right now fucking scumbag. Go make neckbeard soup in your tub.

mental illness