Can milan be this good ever again ?

can milan be this good ever again ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yd0W6lmNAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> del piero w/o a beard

So beard faggots were right, a beard does give you a "personality".

If they invest money and do a good job at scouting the may do it.Just look at Real Madrid like 9 years ago.

>del piero

How does Italian soccer work? Is it all run by the Mafia?

Stam is so scary. He could passed for a Men In Black

>ever
yes, in that timeframe it's possible that they will at some point be that good again.

Real did not invest any money! All they did is bring back Perez who like googled ˝top 10 world players˝ and bought them all. Real is literally plastic club.

You seem to not understand what investment is,buying good players is an investment.Besides Real trained lots of the core players of the squad like Marcelo,Higuaín(sold),Di Maria(sold) or Ozil(sold),Casemiro,Pepe,Ramos or Carvajal, which have been core players in the last 5 years or so

*Pirlo

What exactly do you mean by 'trained'?

Because if you mean what I think you mean then your post is basically a worthless turd

thats literally an investment you stupid fuck

>by 'trained
Young players that exploded in Madrid.Most of them are not from our youth team,but they became world class players here.

>a worthless turd
a worthless turd

How did Milan lose all their money? Was it because they signed memes like Robinho then lost?

Because Berlusconi stopped investing ad much as he did before and chose to just buy old players

Berlusconi stopped pouring money into the team once the financial crisis started. And because Milan was so heavily indebted, they couldn't just coast on their revenue the way that Man United could after the Glazer takeover. So all of Milan's best players either got too old to play or were sold off to cover debts (Zlatan and Silva were the last).

you shouldn't ask that in a board where people think that this is the worst squad they've ever seen

they literally just come here to shitpost

ACM was on the brink of bankruptcy when Berlusconi saved them. Now they need another provider to leech from.

Serie A as a whole just turned to shit, it wasn't just Berlusconi

Nope, nor will Ajax, Liverpool, Inter, Benfica, Nottingham Forest, Porto or Celtic

Not to mention he needed to cover up his underage girls controversy

Just fuck my club up famiry

The real question is: can any team ever be that great again?

This is probably me nostalgia fagging, but I don't recall a better line up OR team.

There were certainly players who at the time could have made it into that squad, but I mean I don't think a better 11 ever walked out onto a football pitch i.e. They COULD have been better (say replace schevchenko with Ronaldo, dida with Buffon), but no team ever was better.

I did not watch the 90s Milan team but I heard they were pretty legendary(This was when Serie A was the best league)

How does that team compare?

Milan got SOLD today.
Let's see what's to follow

That team could win the EPL easily.

Casillas, Ramos, Pepe, Heinze, Cannavaro, Sneijder, Baptista, Robinho, Diarra, Van Nistelroy and Raul.

Try to name a better EPL team.

Yeah that's why Juve became a top team in Europe in a few year.

>Ajax, Benfica, Nottingham Forest, Porto, Celtic

> Milan, Inter, Liverpool

Yeah no. Milan, Inter and Liverpool have a chance to become good again.

Impossible to find another Clarence Seedorf

The EPL is a joke. We are talking about no Mickey Mouse teams here

>The real question is: can any team ever be that great again?
2009 Barça was way better. Heyckens Bayern was too. And current Madrid and Barça are better than that team.

Yeah, that's why it got repeating btfo in Europe whilst PL teams were making finals.

You just listed a load of over the hill shit + babbies

We are talking about the current EPL which is just Mickey Mouse teams.In those years teams like Chelsea or United were respectable teams and not the bad joke that they are today

>Milan

>comparing 2007 EPL to 2016 EPL

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yd0W6lmNAY

>Lol liga is a straight shootout between Cancer A and Cancer B every season
>Whole league is relevant because of two players who are ~30
>Spics
>Relevant

Same school of thought as [random broke Spanish team would win the PL]

>Whole league is relevant because of two players who are ~30
The top 20 players in the world all play here.If Messi or Ronaldo didn't exist our league would still have the best players in the world.On the other hand the EPL is a running joke

>top 20 players

Let me guess, you consider players like Ramos, Rakitic, Pique and Carvajal top 20?

M8 the EPLel teams have lost 94% of the last 20 tines against la liga teams.The EPL is mediocre and full of mickey mouse teams right now.

Can you list me the top 5 players in the world in your opinion?
Because I am sure as hell that all of them play in Spain or Italy.

>the last 20 tines
ties

So now it's top 5 and not top 20.

Could a composite EPL team(all the EPL players allowed in a XI) beat Madrid's current squad? I highly doubt it.The same goes with Barça.Barça,MAdrid and arguably Atleti have better players than all your league combined

No,it was an example.Noplayer in the EPL would be a starter at Madrid or Barça

Real isn't a plastic club, They didn't get any chinese investors...
They earned their money fair and square by being the best in everything

That and Florentino's brilliant economic run in the beginning of the XXI century that balloned the budget

courtois would start at barca and thats literally the only one i can think of