Batman Begins is the best Batman film of all time. Even better than The Dark Knight...

Batman Begins is the best Batman film of all time. Even better than The Dark Knight. Batman Begins is a proper Batman film, unlike TDK, which is more like a crime film that just happens to have one character that dresses up like a bat. Ledger's Joker carries the film completely and prevents it from falling apart - Begins has zero issues.

Agreed

Yep. Only reason TDK gets its dick sucked is MUH LEDGER.

Batman Begins and BvS tied for top spot.

>second Batman film is more like a crime film

Batman is literally a fucking detective, the comics are ALL about crime. He investigates and fights goddamn crime.

Are you legally retarded?

'66 Batman is the only good Batman film. '89 Batman, Batman Returns and Dark Knight are ok.

I agree, but it's not perfect

the editing for the action sequences is actually horrible

and the bat suit looks ridiculous

otherwise really great movie

>complains about TDK being a crime film
>Detective Comics
>Detective
>Batman
>Detective
>crime

Batman Begins was really good, but Scarecrow feels like a B-villain, might just be Cillian's performance though

>TDK, which is more like a crime film
That's why I liked it actually, I love crime fiction and don't like superheroes.

I wouldn't say that's the only reason. The tone is completely different than a normal superhero movie and it lends gravity to the whole thing. Aaron Eckhart's Dent and Two Face are really great, though two face could have been used better. The convoy scene is one of the best in any Batman movie, too.

true but I still like TDK more

Batman Begins

>20 minutes sulking about dead parents
>40 minutes of "muh realism" with gadets and making batarangs
>25 minutes of 30 day trial batmaning
15 minutes of flashbacks
>10 minutes of being actual batman

>best Batman movie of all time

Wew lad, best 10 minutes of Batman

I meant that it was like a fucking Scorsese film with one side character dressing up like a bat (not the baseball kind). Sorry for my poor English.

>Best Batman movie

agreed
also batman was retarded in the nolan trilogy, they were good fun movies tho. and whereas bvs is a pretty bad movie, at least bats was semi-competent for a change

How come TDKR was a shitty attempt at a political thriller then

Is that why it fucking sucked and ruined the franchise?

>Batman killing like 40 people
>Batman revealing himself to random bystanders instead of being a symbol
>Batman does all these exercises and can't even lift a bloody log

Agreed.

I maintain that had Ledger lived to see the premier, TDK would have been called on its plot holes, it's inconsistent dialogue, it's laughable action sequences, and its confusing editing, maybe settling slightly lower than BBs 85

But that's wrong.

It's more like a Michael Mann film than Scorsese.

He lifted scenes straight from HEAT.

People love the Joker because the character presents a lot of mystery to dissect. He narrates his origin to the other characters and the audience but he's an unreliable narrator. So what do you think his real origin is?

Did you miss the part where the next second he actually lifts the beam off of himself?

Did you miss the joke familia

This guy knows what's up.

>B-villain
what exactly do you mean by this? I mean he isnt even the main villain of the story, thats raz al ghul

Well there's the limp in his walk that suggests some kind of injury, the ability to blend in with the soldiers giving the ceremony, the story of child abuse, and the story of how a group of soldiers gets blown up its all part of the plan. From this we can infer he was a soldier and probably did have an abusive military father but he didn't get his scars from him- they were most likely self-inflicted. How do we know this? Well, because if he had them when he enlisted then he'd be identifiable to the authorities from the start. He was deployed to the middle east, his convoy was exploded by a land mine or RPG, and he received shrapnel in his leg as a result. He had done everything his father demanded of him and got a raw deal as a result.

I will never forgive Nolan for butchering this character.

*tips fedora*

what do you guys think TDKR would have been like if ledger didnt die?

he would have been a villain it it, right?

>the fight scenes in BB

The did a fine job already in the comics

>I'm going to send him to you under the pretense of controlling the murderous impulses I nurtured but it's all a big scam

What's even worse is that Batman eventually DOES bring Damian around to his way of thinking (though Damian is still a bit of a prick) and it turns out she ahead of time implanted circuitry in Damian allowing her to take control of his body like a puppet so she could kill Batman/Dick Grayson.

Fuck you, mom.

Why was TDK so good?

Why was TDKR so bad?

Didn't she date rape Batman?

No, that was Nightwing that got raped unless there's some retcon I missed, Batman pounded that pussy consensually.

She drugged him once and that led to Damian being born

>Why was TDKR so bad?
Too long, bloated with unnecessary plot lines and characters, and the best scene is over in the first 5 minutes.