Hey Sup Forumsros. I normally don't do this kind of threads but i honestly need your help...

Hey Sup Forumsros. I normally don't do this kind of threads but i honestly need your help. I've been depressed for the past 2 years, last 9 months have been terrible particularly due to the fact that i can't stop sleeping. I'm legit sleeping 18 hours a day, i'm missing my classes, everything. It's ruining my life, and i don't know how to cut the cycle. I literally CAN'T get out of bed. Has anyone been through something similar? any input will be appreciated..

Other urls found in this thread:

vidya.zsh.jp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was exactly like you but I went to some therapy and got on medicine. That stuff helps but ultimately you have to deal with the problem. Good luck

how do you deal with it?

The less you exercise, the less you want to move. I suggest take a bus to a nearby city and walk around all day. Explore, try some new food. All that walking and sunshine is good for you. If you put in more than 5 miles on a sunny day I bet you'll feel better

Dated a girl like this. Pretty much ruined her entire life for a while.

Seek medical attention. Seriously. As in, call psychiatrists and ask to see them. If the wait times are too long, go to an ER and explain your situation.

Standard procedure appears to be trying various drug-cocktails until one works. But there are so many now that one unequivocally will work for you, if you give it time.

If you can't compel yourself to seek medical attention, talk to your parents/relatives you trust about it. They'll probably force you to seek medical attention, which is probably a good thing.

Girl was diagnosed bi-polar; if you have ever gone through weeks or even months of hi-energy/little sleep, this is probably you. If not, maybe unipolar depression. Either way, go see a doctor.

Cheers,
user

Fuck off please.

Fuck being depressed sucks. I'd recommend slowly creating good habits one at a time.
You pretty much have to trick your brain to do the things you want because it's too busy
trying to be depressed to work with ya. Try working out as your first habit. every day just do push ups
and squats and call it a day. Do that till it take no conscious effort , then move on to another habit
like getting up early, or sleeping less. Try eating clean and try being social. All these things are
easy to give as advice and probably sounds easy too, but with a brain that's pretty much fucked
it's gonna be effort. You as a person are not how you feel.

Legit answer.

Go for a run. Start with a slow jog and just keep going. Once your body hits that rhythm you will keep pace. You will feel great afterwards.

i appreciate you took the time to reply man, thank you very much. I thought i could overcome this on my own but it's time i accept that i cannot and need help. I'll seek attention on my own, family doesn't care much. Ill get an appointment tomorrow, cheers

you got like 20 more days left of summer. enjoy pretending you belong here...

OP. Seek medical help, don't let it get worse.

start going to the gym. srs

this is not bad advice, its hard to feel sad when you're busy running/jogging

your advice is, pretty much, is for OP to take drugs. Pharmaceutical or not.
He does not need to fuck with his brain. It's already shit. Beside it's cheaper
to buy some shitty bourbon.

up until a few months ago i was swimming 2 hours a day, i try to got to the pool but i just float there like a piece of shit and go back home. some user above said it could be a mental illnes, i have relatives with schizophrenia and bipolar disorders.

So basically, to sum up the thread replies; start exercising and looking for positivity.

Also, something I recommend, as a recording artist myself, I find writing and listening to music as a wonderful way to get your mind away from the depression.

We look forward to an update thread, OP. I hope you get better. :)

Go get some fucking Zoloft and shit you dumb nigger, or if your too lazy to go see a fucking doctor like the faggot you are, when you first open your eyes try to go make some coffee, and if youre even more of a faggot and cant do that have an energy drink or even a caffeine pill ready to take/drink when you wake up.

I have the opposite problem, I probably operate on 4-5 hours of sleep everyday, or sleep in until 5PM.

Stop being such a dumb bitch and get your shit together user

Sounds weird but take up some kind of hobby along the lines of learning an instrument, drawing, or just anything considered "art" along with seeking help. If you're missing classes go back to them or get a job that isn't too shitty but something to keep you busy instead of leaving you to your self and letting this cycle continue.

No.

Talk to someone too. There's this app 7 Cups of Tea that looks incredibly stupid, but there's random folks on it to chat with. It's all positive. I never thought I'd be able to make it to therapy, but talking to someone there helped me get over my fear of seeking help. You're not alone Sup Forumsro, and every little step helps.

I noticed whenever I feel that way having a cup of bleach first thing when I wake up helps

Start doing caffeine and going to the gym you disgusting fat body

I've been down for awhile too OP, ever since my best friend died. What helps me is distractions (for me, music, programming, hanging out with friends, etc) and heading outside to get away from problems for a bit. Hope you do well user.

Peace.

Take Adderall. It won't change your mood but it will at least make you active. It's a pretty stigmatized drug (and you should be wary of all pills in general) but it's a great tool if you're responsible with it. Works wonders for your productivity.

What happened to your friend?

get in here fegget

vidya.zsh.jp

He died whilst snowmobiling. Don't want to give to much info if that makes sense at all. And I'm still quite sad about it.

Hey anons, not OP but I'm in same situation as OP. The few of you that actually wanted to help definitely helped. I'm gonna start with exercising and doing chores.

You think if I find i better job it'll give me a "shortcut" if you will for happiness?

Also what's a healthy and effective way to fix a sleep schedule

smoke weed to stay awake ;^)

Haha definitely beg to differ...

She is coming

Try to exercise if you can. See a doctor, do yoga, eat vegtables. I'll be ok, you can work through it. Just don't wait. start small - everything counts. Good luck bro. Depression is a bitch.