Why didn't he wish for world peace?

Why didn't he wish for world peace?

What a fucking boring, miss universe fake tier answer, shit thing to wish for

Because he was retarded, if he was intelligent enough he would have stayed a girl when he wished for it.

Because it's against da rules

He has unlimited wishes. Why wouldn't he wish for it, even out of boredom or curiosity?

This. Unlimited boobs and vag touching anytime you want.

I'm pretty sure he did, in one of the episodes. Or someone did at least.

Because that would not lend itself to a humours situation that could be resolved to highlight a simple moral lesson.

Probably broke the fairy rules.

wait, that was an actual episode? I thought it was just that one comic.

Yikes

Chester did in the episode where we could see how much better the world would be if Timmy had never been born.

Could he wish for Trump to be elected?

Yes, the one where he becomes friends with Trixie but doesn't goes to her birthday party

World peace is fucking gay.

The running joke is that he's basically retarded. That's why he never knows how to word his wishes in a way that won't backfire. Or wish that Da Rules no longer apply to him when he ate that magic muffin.

Why didn't he wish for world war III?

He loved chaos

I like how the fairies give him a muffin that grants him rule free wishes. Like all these rules are there and you are going to essentially give this borderline retard the ability to not only have one rule free wish but a number equal to the amount of bites his dumb beaver teeth take out of the muffin

why didn't he wish for $600k dollars?

Why wish for money when you can wish to have the thing without spending money

Because it's a cartoon.

Is that Drake Bell?

But user, fairies can't interfere with true love.

why didn't he wish for a big dick to hatefuck Vicky with?

If I recall correctly, the canon is that he can't wish for money because it would be stealing or something.

>He didn't wish he could Wanda was human
>He didn't wish to freeze time
>He didn't take turns eating Trixie, Vickys and Wandas ass to see which one tastes the best.