Sup Forums don't let the 1% win again help elect David Sponheim as our next President

Sup Forums don't let the 1% win again help elect David Sponheim as our next President

3rd Party Presidential Elect David Sponheim is discussing his plans for the future of America in chat live.

Live Stream on Youtube or Vaughn
youtube.com/watch?v=PpX_fh7rsA8
vaughnlive dot tv/thirdparty

Videos about his Presidency are on the youtube 3rd Party channel
youtube.com/watch?v=S7VoEyE5VD8

The news of David getting swatted for wanting to be President
youtube.com/watch?v=TkuntK74b4A

So why aren't you supporting David Sponheim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlxWckQbpug&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bWXMqpb8tpg
vaughnlive.tv/thirdparty#MCqBGjBF6jIc4yrH.99
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any man with the balls to do a black face Obama deserves our Vote.

Not once, not twice, but 4 times he has done an Obama black face.

David & Sarah have written a book and it's only about 99 cents on Amazon.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlxWckQbpug&feature=youtu.be

Hillary about to flash tits while she has a stroke on stage.

Is he the guy who wants to give me a pony ?

He wants to give you $400 a month to spend on what ever you want. No more welfare or food stamps. Every American gets $400 evenly and you spend it on whatever you want.

Why would you write a book about 99 cents on amazon?

Who?

>mfw the next US President is arguing with a sith lord named Darth Randal

2 posters
>op is a faggot confirmed

It's about how to save America, I typed that wrong. Sorry. It's 200 pages long.

David Sponheim 3rd Party President Elect
youtube.com/watch?v=bWXMqpb8tpg

David knows Zika is a psy-ops to control us through fear.

seems like the right thread.
Can someone explain to me how the RNC can strip the repub nomination from the Trump, after he's already won the repub's primaries?
Also, how can another repub join the race now and be considered legitimate

ACKSHULLY its closer to 340 million due to undocumented immigrants

DarthRandal: CAN'T WE ALL JUST BE AGNOSTIC AND STOP COMPARING OUR SELECTED DEITY'S DICK SIZE TO THE OTHERS AND CLAIMED OURS HAS THE BIGGEST
Read more at vaughnlive.tv/thirdparty#MCqBGjBF6jIc4yrH.99

Because the American public's vote doesn't actually count for anything.
It's all a show to make you believe you have a say in this country.
President is a public figure, they hold no real power within the Gov. Everything goes through Congress.

No more food stamps for illegal aliens, elect David Sponheim!!!

David believes in a Flat Tax rate. If you make under $100,000 then you don't pay taxes.

David Sponheim, "I do not trust millionaires!".

The Pope is a paid marxist shill working for the 1%ers.

Big deal. That's 1 days pay. (If I work 1 hour OT) I'm sure I'll be footing a lot of that bill.

David met Sarah a decade ago, they are 18 years apart in age, and Sarah use to be a man but went through the surgery to make herself into David's lover. David supports transgenders.

>david believes in a flat tax rate
first thing I read and all I needed to hear

retard confirmed

You're not understanding.
You get that On Top of what ever you make from your job.

Bullshit. Go in the chat and ask David to explain the flat tax and give him your questions. Just calling someone "Retarded" is what a publicly educated person who cannot comprehend different ideas would say.

Daily reminder you don't have to vote for one of these, you can vote for a third party.

YOU are making the decision to support Trump/Hillary

>hurr you just hate the idea because it's different
no, it's because a flat tax is fucking retarded

he's not the first dumbfuck to propose a flat tax and he won't be the last, and it will never be a good idea

Tax lawyer here. He's right, flat tax is retarded. We have a progressive tax structure for a reason.

Flat tax only appeals to people that don't understand how the economy works, billionaire who don't care what happens to non-billionaires, and talk radio show hosts attempting to appeal to the first group of idiots.

That's what this entire thread is about.

David Sponheim has been running the 3rd Party for 7 years.
7 years he has been making daily 1-2 hour long live streams discussing politics.

David is your 3rd Party choice.

Not for poor people. Because then they'd have to contribute at least something instead of just taking.

It's the fairest way to do things. But fair isn't always compassionate.

I've yet to hear any good reason to be against a flat tax that isn't based in personal interests that isn't fixed by having a tax-free minimum.

Let's put it this way. I know you're lying and I know you're not a tax lawyer.

You're like everyone else.

"It's not a good idea, cuz it's not something we understand!"
Never any truth.
Never any research.
Never any meat to the claim.
Nothing.
Just a vague comment saying it won't work without being able to explain why.

Why is that?
Because You PERSONALLY do not know. You're not intelligent enough to do anything other than repeat what someone else told you.
Which was exactly, "IT WON'T WORK".
They said it won't work, so you believe it won't work.
And you don't comprehend anything beyond that.

how about you give one good reason why someone making even $100,000 should pay the same percentage as someone making $100,000,000

Because people like don't actually know why it would or would not work. They're repeating what they heard their parents bitch about off the news.

Biggest proof? They're afraid to go ask the candidate or debate with him at all. They just wave their hands and whine, No Its TOo DIffeRenT And SoMeONe TolD Me I wOnT WoRK!

Aka

Publicly educated nitwits.

Give me one good reason why someone making even $100,000,000 should pay more than someone making $100,000?

Answer: Your family is poor and you don't get it.

>David Sponheim

That's a funny way to spell Gary Johnson

>y-you just don't get it! A tax system massively favoring the mega rich is just common sense!

>a no name that no one in their right mind will vote for

am not enjoy this me me

>calling someone a no name in a thread dedicated to literally who

thats how its supposed to be, but the executive branch has most definately expanded and assumed authority it doesnt have, bypassing congress in regulatory issues constantly.

>poor me im poor and think its unfair for everyone to pay the same taxes just cuz someone is more successful than I can ever try to be

Publicly Educated.

Considering how many followers Sponheim has over the years. You can't call him a no name. Gawker media even attacked him once. Sup Forums has swatted him before.

Sorry, you're new here. We know Sponheim.

Tomorrow Night - Wasteful Wednesday
Sponheim will be discussing all the waste the Gov does daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and in decades to come.

Don't miss it.

>gawker media attacked him once
>this makes him more well known than gary johnson
please keep going

>flat tax is for people who make over 100,000 or businesses who make over 100,000 like churches

Do your research before opening your mouth.

>gawker media attacks no names all the time
DUNT DUNT DUUUUUUmbass.

I searched "gawker sponheim" and came up with exactly two hits, and both of them were articles about something completely unrelated where one guy (probably you) had posted a comment saying "pwease write about this guy"

that got a pretty top shelf kek out of me

Well, two big reasons:
1. Discrimination without a very good reason is unethical.
2. They would have a lower effective, if not nominal, tax rate.

I was publicly educated, thank you very much.