What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Starting a sports show with two people who know nothing about sports

ESPN is too sensitive for real sports commentary

Also Fox paid Skip a lot more

they replaced the only interesting person on the show with a kike

They didn't lay off the damn weed

>the dumb white guy with no charisma is "interesting."
I bet I can guess who you're voting for.

They got rid of Skip and added an sjw who doesn't even talk about sports.

neither did skip

Say what you want about Skip but he made the show and Stephen A. better. The new boy is a cuck who can't stop giggling at his own lines.

the problem is SAS thinking that being a loud nigger always makes him right

Woah dude there's no need to be racist, nobody likes that around here

nigger got way too arrogant

what is Fox doing they're spending so much money of FS1 & 2, I know live TV is at a premium but it's just not going to happen.

you vote based on charisma? are you a woman?

It was an awful show that had people saying ridiculous shit just to be controversial

Now that it's gone you're pretending it was good

AS A BLACK MAN

This. Just enjoy it for senseless entertainment like all American media

spotted the cuck

Oh fuck you go suck lebrons dick. He dared to be different and not take whatever espn wanted to shove down our throats.

it was refreshing to have someone on who didn't suck lebron's dick. i remember that show where he tried to argue that lebron had a below average jump shot, and of course Stephen and Chris Broussard jumped down his throat the whole time.

It was literally espn shoving their shit down your throats

The only difference is that first take appealed to different throats

Nah skip saw through the bull shit. Lebron isnt that great anymore. Phenomenal athlete but thats the only reason he can still play. Skip called him out on shit not other espn analyst would dare to say and espn hated him for it. He is their golden boy.

Also youre not even from here, quit watching our sports you have you own basketball watch that shit and soccer.

Bait overload.

Plus too much faggy leftist shit

Then why come in thread and comment?

That doesn't even make sense. Maybe if it was Obongo vs Romney but now the roles have reversed

I wasn't saying OP is bait overload I'm saying that shitty show was bait overload

STAY OFF

SO WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE

THE WEEEEEEEEEE-DUH

Just because PTI is based they made the mistake of thinking old white guy and old black guy yelling at each other was a winning formula.

Losing skip hurts alot but max is pretty based. Im only gonna bother watching when nba starts up again though