She told me her last goodbye tonight...

She told me her last goodbye tonight, my girlfriend died in a fatal car crash by a drunk driver on her way home from my house. She was so beautiful and pure, and now she is ripped apart and is dead. No seriously like her head came off.

Anyway I can have sex with the severed head? Also I am gonna try to see if I can keep the head...

i hope this is bait

Are you 12? Shut the fuck up

Uhhh... No. I dont want her gone, her face is all I see in my nightmares. I need her head to remember her

Im 25 so fucking get out if you dont like me

This is really unethical

How so? She is the love of my life. They have the head, so wouldnt I be able to take it home? Its MY girlfriend, so its MY body

the head would rot if you kept it

>told me her last goodbye tonight
>her face is all I see in my nightmares
>kek

I have visions...

No shes not YOUR body shes a dead person and if she could see youre doing this with her rotten maggot infested head she would probably hate you for eternity

Can I keep it not from rotting if I kept it in a freezer

This is now a moonman thread

Well im taking it from the caaket tomorrow so come and try to stop me. She was forever mine and I WILL have the head

I wont try to stop you but ill be laughing when you get arrested

How will i be arrested she is dead and ger head popped off

No one would refer like this
>and now she is ripped apart and is dead
to their newly departed girlfriend. I call bullshit.

Summer is almost over fag.

What the fuck I can talk about her the way I want. She is still alive to me and her head is the soul that kept me going

Lawsuit from parents

Parents afe dead

>girlfriend died last night
>on Sup Forums right now
pick one

Let me guess, you keep a shrine of her in the basement and you feel like people should respect you for it and stuph.

No its so i can see her face anf remember the good times. Her soul lives on through her eyes

zoz
someone screencap this

this is fine

Try to be edgier so you can get your epic screenshot buddy

>this thread
my fucking sides are on mars

Put me in the screencap

Put me in the /r/Sup Forums screenscap AJ

This isn't even worth capping, but if it gets capped put me in it fam

Fake and gay

such epic thread