Educational thread

educational thread

holybooks.lichtenbergpress.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/How-to-Hide-Anything.pdf?5c9fb2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI
dropbox.com/sh/btzab7wshjauynk/AABa2mBwE55TohcMu4bAximja?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dubs don't lie.

2 sheets of paper anyone could've typed up on Word holy shit

==not buying it==

$$Jew Text$$

>how do i green text?

Descartes is pronounced like you are saying day cart. He invented the Cartesian coordinate system they use heavily in linear algebra. He also wrote the meditations they teach in intro to philosophy classes. When he's talking about an evil demon, he means what if God was evil.

Kant was one of the biggest philosophers to jump start psychology, as much psychology is simply philosophy of the mind. His writings killed off the idea of tabula rasa in philosophy and began an era of thinking of the mind as an engine with subjective methods of understanding.

Use eco friendly green fuel in your car to reduce emissions and increase fuel economy.

Diamonds in their natural state as stones are not particularly strong. You could take one under your foot and slide it across cement and it would come apart.

Hitler the Artist

Throughout his youth, Hitler dreamed of becoming an artist. He applied twice to the Vienna Academy of Art (once in 1907 and again in 1908) but was denied entrance both times.

At the end of 1908, Hitler's mother died of breast cancer.

After his mother's death, Hitler spent four years living on the streets of Vienna, selling postcards of his artwork to make a little money.

That's the pump for diesel fuel.

The pee pee goes in the vagina.

White Privilege

Bumps can save a thread.

>Implying

I found this out from a close friend who's a mechanic, my GTI used to get 25/31mpg now with green ecofuel i get around 45/53

>how to destroy your fucking hand

finally a decent thread on b

whats a vagina

you must use a green keyboard.

Literally Sup Forums the chart

I wish I could buy a house and pay the bank solely with my prayers.

How Donald Trump Answers A Question
youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI

I don't know, but the pee pee goes there.

its real but good luck talking to ANYONE about it lol

**thank** '' you '' ''' for ''' [code] posting [/code] ~ that~ == red text ==

what is don't do it

I have a dropbox with a bunch of shit like this want it?

Bullshit, hiring decisions and housing support are anti white now. My state job overtly told me they are against hiring white people.

yes

Saved!

yes

dropbox.com/sh/btzab7wshjauynk/AABa2mBwE55TohcMu4bAximja?dl=0

MODS GET IN HERE NOW

impressive

you dont want to fucking know

Is this going to steal my IP?

well now i just HAVE to do it

You da real MVP

The church was also in a lot of ways the administrative backbone of both small communities as well as larger cities for much of the period after roman rule ceased to functionally exist.

ooooh noooo, please don't do it.
im begging you.

bump

Glad to see you guys are enjoying that dropbox

>Glad to see you guys are enjoying that dropbox

Honestly, thanks for sharing. You are a good Sup Forumsro.

H-h-how do you "see" us enjoying the dropbox?!?!?! Can you the IPs downloading the files?

Do you really want to know the answer to that question.

Yes.

You just answered your own question

>
>H-h-how do you "see" us enjoying the dropbox?!?!?! Can you the IPs downloading the files?

You can see your dbox's usage.

What was even in the dropbox

1. won't go around a normal human's face
2. person can find out by touch that those are carabines and freehimself.

1. probably true.
2. is how to fasten yourself, not someone else, you rapist.

tiny fusion reactors and bombs are nothing new. The problem is the amount of shielding required to make them safe while they operate, which essentially means there is no point to have them anywhere but in a power plant where there is ample space for said shields.

anymore of these type of things?

Thanks, bro.
I feel so much better now.
Gotta admit, I used to think it was lame, but this crafting thing is the shit.

can someone post the info graphic of the black guy making crack? also more drug related info

>crafting thing
i dont know why but i kek'd hard.

What is this? How to lock yourself to shit for protest?

Make meth

here you are, friend.

I may of laughed a bit hard at this. Thanks.

How long do records of IP addresses last?

Watcha gonna do with them?

That explains those articles about pedos getting busted for using Drop Box. I always thought that only the Drop Box admins could see IP, not Drop Box customers. So any LEO could make their own Drop Box and record all IPs without needing a warrant.

Fuck off back to tumblr

Ya know Ive tried telling people this that its not the way they teach in school but I got shunned and called a tin foil hat wearing fag.

what people do not realize is that renewable resources does not mean we are independent on fossil fuels
even if tomorrow your car was magically transformed into a 100% efficient solar powered vehicle, what is the dash made of?
the steering wheel?
your clothes?
your phone?
Plastic
>oil

I call bullshit, a lot of oil is actually found in the third world.

Also, when nuclear fusion reactors are built third world will still not have the competence to create or operate said fusion reactors.

What's wrong with a race being better than others. If white people are the best, (they're not, that title belongs to asians) then be happy for them for being so great and work on help your race or people in general at being better.

Library of guidesand how-tos for different areas

But at the cost of your IP address.

Just redesign all that. Or get rid of it. Let's be pioneers again into a brave mew fresh future. Fuck oil

>belongs to the asians
WEEB DETECTED

What is it?

Fuck off with your hippy bullshit.