How's it feel knowing that I'm only 19 years old and have an infinitely better life than all of you 40 year old...

How's it feel knowing that I'm only 19 years old and have an infinitely better life than all of you 40 year old kissless faggots?

>have 10/10 gf, hotter than anybody you've ever talked to
>Am popular, lots of friends at school, everybody loves me
>in theatre
>am fashionable
>run a YouTube gaming channel, more than any of you faggots could dream of
>successful
>cool as fuck
>teachers love me
>good taste in music (beastie boys)

Get mad losers. I come here to laugh at how fucking pathetic you all are.

>pic related
>it me

awful bait, seriously, some of the worst ive seen. thanks for the laugh retard

nice gf 10/10, love landwhales

Worst bait I've ever seen. Kill yourself faggot.

Get mad newfag you're just jealous

Also checked

Does it hurt to know that your friends only like you because you have money and would ignore you if it all went away?

kek

Shut the fuck up she's cooler than yours

>ohwait.jpg
>mouse pads don't count

Are you just mad I'm stealing your "whyte wimin" you inbred cracker jerk?

Funny how the worst brownies do better with white girls than autism white faggots with they own girls.

HAHAHHA!

maybe because all white males are beta cucks?

Newfag/10

(You)

if any of this is true, then you've peaked and it's all downhill from here.

you'll kill yourself by 25. have a nice life/.

Lmao is this what you tell yourself?

I've been popular. Even before my channel

girlfriend is rocky dennis/10

White women thread or land whale thread like OPs gf

>brownies do better with white girls than autism >white faggots

(You)

links to youtube so I can be sadder about myself

I'm 44,brown, and married and wouldn't fuck her with your dick.
Just for no hard feelings I'll let you in on a trick I figured out in middle school, eat white bread to pull the pubes out of your teeth before going home.

Get your cancer out of here newfag bitch

I'm just getting started loser punkass

>says I don't understand English and gets mad I called him 'in bread'
>in bred
>mfw
>le_facepalm.jpg

Lel. You're just as stupid as my subreddits said you'd be

>calling someone a newfag
>says age and post face

nigger you are 19

10/10

But will he make it to Forbes that is the question?

E-MAN979

Just try and shred me or my fan base

White Sup Forums (You)

Do you guys share your food, soda and diabetes medication?

Whoops lol

>pro tip: you can XD

this is b8, and we took it by posting in this thread

Quick find all the copy write music and flag everything thanks mate see you in hell fucker

Shit. Autocorrect sorry /bro/

*cant

why are you on Sup Forums dude . . .

Is that you Anish?

Posts pics of your 10/10 gf please. Also I respect your love for nature but whales are supposed to be in the ocean not your car.

FUCKING IDIOT.

he's using trying to use us to trash some miserable homo

Good for you kiddo.

zozzled

OP how does it feel to have only 19 subs and whale for a girlfriend?

I hope so
Lol shut up I don't have diabetes you cancer
LOLOLOL TROLOLOL GET MAD PATHETIC LOSER
To laugh at pathetic wimps like you

White Sup Forums (You)

If this is actually you, sorry. I'm sorry you couldn't amount to anything. I'm sorry you couldn't find the motivation to work towards any skill. I'm sorry you didn't get the support you needed. Sorry you became fat. Sorry you became a bad person by conventional definitions. Sorry you are lonely. Hope your life only improves from here on. Sincerely, a fag.

fucking nigger

we nuked the wrong people

I'm just starting lol user I'm only 19. At least I'm not in love with my steam account. Get a life.

Lel okay queerbag

Right, and I have a twelve foot cock and a ranch on mars.

>pic related, its my house

lol plz respond to this op/10

top kek

Your content is shite you should accept you will amount to nothing in life and move on. You should learn a real skill like carpentry and build yourself a coffin.

I feel good enough to not to brag on the internet about ny life

Way to try and pity me assholes. You literally can't even try to take a serious route. I probably have a better job and social life than both of you combined.
No it's not that's the White House dumbass I'm not stupid. Everything I said is true, except maybe how pathetic and laughable you guys are. That was understated

-EMAN

*brags about how good he feels*
Stfu hypocrite
Lol I'm learning how to become a professional welder in high school this year. Carpentry is useless and stupid.

I'm still sorry. Your inferiority complex seems to have gotten out of hand. Perhaps the girl you are with in the pictures isn't even your girlfriend. You've yet to post anything to indicate an intimate relationship. You're so insecure you need the attention of people who can only despise what you do. Do yourself a favor and stop. You aren't helping yourself. Sorry your life sucks, man.

Stop playing tennis and fucking whales. Stop playing LOL in comp sci. Go home Anish.

Comes to Sup Forums says he is winning and calling us losers. Thinks he is going to piss us off or bother us. Acts like we have never been told any of this before. You're on Sup Forums kid welcome to cancer city we don't give a fuck about you, your job, your life, or your whale of a girlfriend. Now please return to your miserably short existence on planet earth and remember when you die no one here will give a fuck because you're just another statistic in uncle Sam's public health record. Oh and see you in hell fucker.

sauce me I need better ammo

Get over yourself lmao
You're just mad I can even talk to girls. I don't play tennis, I workout. Unlike you jerk bitch

*Comes to Sup Forums proving I'm right*
>newfag lol

>jerk bitch
>mfw he thinks this is actually offensive to ANY human being

How stupid are you op
>pisses off large group of people and potential hackers
>releases face, age, and info
>gives youtube chanel aswell

You have a recipe for disaster op3829

You're obviously offended by it

LMAO

Right about what exactly you have yet to add anything meaningful. Remember no one honestly cares about your pathetically short life. You will die and no one will give a fuck about you in 10 years.

This kids name is Anish, we were in AP Comp Sci our senior year. All he did was play league and then cry when he failed his tests to get that pitty C from the teach. Our school did a play called suessical the musical and Anish was in it and from what I heard it was literally ear rape. What the fuck man. It's been awhile why haven't you lost the braces yet? It's no wonder you are becoming a welder because you're dumb as fuck and probably failed the AP Comp Sci test because you cried over recursion every fucking day. What a disgrace.

This guy is making the real points here. You just did everything you're not supposed to do on here. Like either you are captain baits a lot or you're the real newfag OP

wait a minute anons...this isn't bait
>looks like this ()
>uses nonsense insults like 'jerk bitch'
>thinks this comment was actually funny
GUYS HE'S DOWN-TISTIC CUT HIM SOME SLACK

Oops, captcha.

Anish you cucky wucky have you finished your chores? I've told you that when you type fast and get shhweaty on that internet it is no good for your cholesterol.

T_T I hope you end up ok kid, I really do.

Wow maybe there is a god.

And now the truth comes to the light as it always does.

Fuck off anish everyone knows you brag about being second string on doubles in tennis. Fuck off.

ALLEN GET THE FUCK OFF OF Sup Forums AND GO TO BED!! YOU HAVE BAND PRACTICE AT 7 IN THE MORNING!!!

love you honey bunny xoxoxo :*

Nice trips boi

I bet this dudes alright OP, theres no need to be envious of him

So this fucker failed high school he is currently a super senior if other user's comment is true. Haha massive fucking loser who should quit life and just live with mommy and daddy... OP's welding ability

"Run a YouTube gaming channel, more then any of you faggots could dream of"

You have 19 subs and your best vid has 57 views. You have 176 vids and I have more total views on my YouTube with 8 vids.

Fuck they have his name now too

Lol wut? No it's not dumbasses.

EMAN
The name is Ethan. That's the E in E-MAN957

Now get off this thread dumbasses and don't forget my name, it's going to be a big one somedsy

You actually took time out of your day to post this and respond to each reply on this thread for... What exactly? To feel superior to random internet strangers who you will never know you and will forget your existence by tomorrow? But hey, I'm just some random faggot jelly of your shit life and horse-faced landwhale gf. Congrats on being an absolute loser.
Sincerely, another loser.

>have 10/10 gf, hotter than anybody you've ever talked to
>Am popular, lots of friends at school, everybody loves me
>in theatre
>am fashionable
>run a YouTube gaming channel, more than any of you faggots could dream of
>successful
>cool as fuck
>teachers love me
>good taste in music (beastie boys)

Get mad losers. I come here to laugh at how fucking pathetic you all are.

>pic related
>it me

ITT insecure faggot tries to live a fantasy.
BTW, if pic is related, you are both ugly pieces of shit

OP is working you all for a personal army attack. Eventually someone is going to "figure out" who this guy is and post a social media account, and you fags are going to jump all over it and do OP's bidding because you have no critical thinking skills.

You're getting played.

why are you just shitposting in this b8 thread

holy shit but to compare yourself in height against the abyss, such vanity

"infinitely better life" bullshit.
>Be white
Already 10x better than you m8

Obvious bait. Troll harder faggot. -10/10 for forcing me to reply.

Stfu where'd you get that? That was on my second stick project and you know it.

>it's going to be big someday

This is the biggest bait I have ever seen and anyone who posts in this thread is obviously a summerfag

honestly. this guy could be doing so much better. there's like prime real estate over at ylyl