I want to try heroin, what should I expect...

I want to try heroin, what should I expect? At this point I've wasted away my life anyways and I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself, so it'll just be like being dead without hurting my family.

Learn a sport or a martial art instead jackass

Lurking. Morphine was amazing. The room got dark/dim the colors all softened and I felt warm.

OP
I've done ketamine before and it gave me an experience pretty close to that.

>become heroin addict to avoid hurting family

Expect to be mentally hijacked.

You can expect an unparalleled body orgasm the likes of which you've never felt before, that leaves you a completely drained and useless husk of who you used to be when you hit rock bottom digging through puddles for used needles to infect yourselves with HIV with.

Pandora's box right there, man.
Don't fucking open it. You will never, ever be able to close it again and the wonder around the experience is infinitely easier to live with than the repercussions.

"Terrified of living
Too scared to die"

G see a fuckin' therapist. You don't have to be trapped in your own life.

most places have needle exchange programs to avoid that shit bb

OP
I've been seeing a therapist for years. My mother just passed away this February from renal cancer and ever since then my life has made a steady decline. I'm on all kinds of different meds and nothing is working. Things are just moving too slow at this point.

Im new.
whats this mean?

Have you used other opiates before? Heroin isn't that different.

I have experience with opiates, I've smoked raw opium, taken morphine, and shot heroin a bit, be warned it's addicting as fuck and your body will do all kinds of weird bad shit afterwards like twitching, vomitting, feeling cold, when you do not have it so be warned... as far as how it feels, i would take it before bed as i feel that is the right place to take opiates, in bed. your body will go weak, like you could be the strongest man in the world but your body will feel as weak as it possibly could, your mind will 'flow' around like it's in a fishbowl of euphoria and pleasure, you will feel warm, dreams will be amazing, and rolling around and stretching will feel incredibly satisfying.

My brother was a heroin addict and it ruined our family. Don't do it OP

>be me
>be in bedroom
>cleans needle with vodka cuz the hooker before me had hepatitis
>injects heroine
>waits a few minutes (delayed fuse)
>finally it hits me
>everything feels warm and cozy
>i sink into the ground
>i start the hallucinate
>i see Andy Sixx enter the room
>he smiles then winks at me
>he then turns around and pulls his pants down
>he then bends over
>his ass in my face now
>i lick my lips before locking them onto his ass hole
>i suck as hard as anybody could ever suck
>i feel the cigar on the tip of my tongue enabling me to suck harder
>i suck so fucking hard until the warm log is fully in my mouth
>i work the warm steamy log down my throat and lick his ass hole clean
>he stands up and pulls his pants up
>he turns aroune and winks at me
>he leaves
>end of experience on heroine

Your a numblenuts op, heroin might be good for you dumb fuck

>So it'll just be like being dead without hurting my family

Are you fucking stupid? I support first user, try Jiu Jitsu my friend, its a literal life saver. Also stick with it, long term and short term its the most amazing thing. More addictive than heroin and good for you lmao.

do a bunch of imodium it actually has trace opiates in it. you should prolly smoke tar first then try banging it. it will fuck up your pleasure sensors in your brain and you wont really be able to get high off of any other thing except it. have fun on your journey. more cake for me nigga.

If you OD it would be a good thing because I won't have to wait in line behind your stupid ass at Walmart

>implying ive been to walmart in the past 3 years
target nigga try me

>without hurting my family.
kek

Faggot that never happened