Hateful 8

> Make a movie where a key part of the plot specifically rests upon the main character working out foul play because there's no way the owner would ever let a Mexican in her cabin

> Literally the next scene is a flashback where the owner is shown greeting a Mexican as he enters her cabin

Quintin's getting lazy. Also, if you couldn't tell the reason the door was broken was because there's gonna be a flashback scene where there's a shootout that breaks the door, you've either never seen a Tarentino movie before or you're dumb.

You missed the part where he explained the owner didn't like Mexicans, but eventually she grew to tolerate Mexicans and let them in at least.

Marco claimed he worked for her, and while the owner still tolerated Mexicans she would never let one work for her.

Also the sign she always has up was taken down.

Minnie was a tolerant woman. There was a nigger hating Confederate RIGHT THERE.

Jackson's character is ALL about provocation. He was trying to get him to react.

The sign was taken down because she let dogs in. The Mexican didn't work for her, that was a story, he's part of the gang that killed them all.

Does someone deny that hateful 8 was a complete mess in desperate need of a top-down rewrite?

So SLJ's character was lying too about the whole story with the sign saying "no dogs or mexicans"?

How would you have improved it?

Most likely. We don't know what it said, we don't know if it even existed.

Minnie seemed like a really nice lady.

Having 8 characters who are supposedly all in it for themselves and can't trust anyone, except you find out at the end 4 of them were on a team, plus an extra dude in the basement

both of you are either retarded or trolling. marcus made all of it up because beaner guy didn't know shit and he fallen for it.

I think it was a funny, little chamber play. A bit too vulgar for my taste, but that's Tarantino.

Get rid of the "[bitches] got a secret" voiceover

>Also, if you couldn't tell the reason the door was broken was because there's gonna be a flashback scene where there's a shootout that breaks the door

HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR

I liked this movie better when it was called John Carpenter's The Thing.

Perhaps it was Samjack who hated Beaners all along.

so theres no plot hole ?

no, there is not.

Yeah, that's pretty much the best way to sum up Hateful 8. If you like Taritino in general, you'll like it. If you don't, you won't.

But the English guy and the cowboy guy didn't know shit either. Why did SLJ specifically suspect the Mexican? I think the Mexican even points out he was playing piano or somethng when the coffee got poisoned

What is the point of this comment? What were you trying to get out of making such a pointless comment?

>Also, if you couldn't tell the reason the door was broken was because there's gonna be a flashback scene where there's a shootout that breaks the door.

You first make a stupid thread about something that is answered in the movie, then try to act smart about something you didn't even see coming. Don't lie on the internet, fag.

No, that speech is the verbal equivalent of the Lincoln letter.

Bullshit made to influence people into doing what he wants.

> that feel when I'm OP but the guy you linked to is just someone absorbing all of some autists rage on my behalf

because minnie didn't have no family and she sure as hell would not leave the place in somebody elses hands AND the beaner claimed he was "HIRED" by minnie. get it?

>how dare you mention that hateful8 was just a westerinization of the thing, literally shaking right now

... uh

Could you talk like a normal person and not a 4shitter? Seriously, I don't even know what you're trying to say.

Warren didn't believer Marco when in the beginning he said they were over the mountain in a snowstorm. The blood on the armchair confirmed his suspicion so Warren killed him in revenge for Minnie

He just accused Bob of a different crime.

The other two were still suspect of the poisoning.

But you didn't convey anything, your comment was pointless. "I liked X better when it was called Y". It makes no sense, when The Hateful Eight was never called The Thing.

And no shit they have similar aspects that Tarantino even said before the movie came out. So you're not coming up with anything new. Your comment was pointless. Understand that, retard. ...UUUHHHH

>tfw Sup Forums hates tarantino's movies for being too much
subtle.
Make sens you guys love BvS

> Intense standoff with 15 minutes of dramatic yet superficially casual conversation
> Then someone gets their nuts shot

Why does pointing out that hateful8 is an uninspired knockoff of the thing enrage you thus?

Why you get so mad about it tho?

That movie should have been cut by 1 hour

>Everyone posting is the same person! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

> "Where am I?"

> "You're my guest"

What the kind of lazy ass shit dialogue is this? I thought that Episode 7 would at least fix the writing issue but it failed. It's everywhere.

PS: Just saw it for the first time on a overseas plane last week. Glad that I didn't pay to see it.

Oh shit, when does Kylo Ren show up in Hateful 8? I must have been in the restroom.

man i could NOT finish this movie without falling asleep, i'll try again tonight though

this. holy shit was it ever stuffed with the most flowery and repetitive dialogue. that scene near the end when Diasy and Oswald were tempting Mannix with their deal was five times longer than it needed to be. and that's not including the carriage ride.

also Tarantino can't establish character or background without another character spouting off a long monologue explaining everything about them."Look, you're Major Warren! here's why you're notorious and famous. Oh look, it's Chris Mannix, son of Manfred Mannix! Here's why he's famous too"

quentin is a mess. quentin is a big fat mistake

"Abraham Lincoln?"

"Yes"

"The. Abraham Lincoln?"

"Yes"

"President Abraham Lincoln."

"Yes"

Glad they established who that character was for the audience

I just assumed that was the joke there. He just continually assumes the nigger's got to be talking about some other Abraham Lincoln.

I agree with this sentiment. Tarentino makes scenes way longer than they need to be with numerous irrelevant lines that could've been cut or changed.

He's showing disbelief you fucking faggots, which is why the followup works when Mannix reveals it's all a hoax.

Stop being retarded on purpose.

It's a joke responding to the previous comment about how they use unnecessary dialogue to explain who characters are. Learn to follow the conversation and you'll get less confused