Well its 1:00 a clock in the morning, Haven't slept in 3 days I don't know why I wont sleep. It just wont happen...

Well its 1:00 a clock in the morning, Haven't slept in 3 days I don't know why I wont sleep. It just wont happen. Getting unhealthy, Not physically, i'm completely desensitized. I think i'm addicted to the internet or more specific anything thats takes me away from reality. I've tried to stop before that didn't work there is no way out. I am pretty much already dead

Take 2mg of Xanax.

Goodnight.

Same here but i tendo te fall asleep on the ground next to pc

Step 1:
Watch Game of Thrones

Step 2:
Sleep, the show is boring as hell

Force yourself to do something else. Watch a movie. Walk.

Its not just the sleeping problem. I rarely ever go outside i cant get away from my computer not just that but books, comics, movies, tv. I cant do any thing else but bury myself in fantasies away from real life.

That's cause real life is gay.

>Well its 1:00 a clock in the morning, Haven't slept in 3 days I don't know why I wont sleep. It just wont happen. Getting unhealthy, Not physically, i'm completely desensitized. I think i'm addicted to the internet or more specific anything thats takes me away from reality. I've tried to stop before that didn't work there is no way out. I am pretty much already dead
Damn I didnt expect to see another one. Do you get like derealized when you have to tear yourself away from the screen? Like you feel like you're in a video game and nothing seems real?

>I think i'm addicted to the internet or more specific anything that takes me away from reality.
Yeah................. i know that feel

Man I have been up for 2 days so far just from from talking adderall a couple hours before lunch and let me tell you I took 7 10mg valiums just made music better. But I know what you mean by just needong to be on the net learn whats up and what people have to say some happy fucking moments have been had here

No. It actually feels the opposite like its to real and I feel worthless, Its those short trips outside that i see the reality that i'm nothing so i go back onto my computer. Doesn't even really have to be outside just looking away from the screen.

SPOOK

Better?

You should try snorting a few rails of meth, cocaine, and DMT.

Also ran half a mile and drowning the pills with Booze I really just have stoped careing I know my doc said you cant really OD on benzos but after breaking up with my sould vampire Girl friends I just want to be sedated but I havent been able to sleep. Its not even her that keeps me up might even be the best move I have ever made but fuck did that bitch make feel so fucking numb

Or maybe they should cast a Bond who's actually English!

Different than me then... do you get extremely depressed and then nihilistic? and then back to normal

>I think i'm addicted to the internet
>Haven't slept in 3 days

Yeah, you're only just beginning to go through hell.

Just wait a year, or ten.

Stop being a faggot. Faggot

Extremally, It only stops once i get on the computer again.

>oh noes, i haev medical problems, wat do?
Go see a fucking doctor.

if you live for absolutely nothing i don't see why this is worth posting about.

This

Play WoW you'll have an excuse