Ask a 23 year old guy who just had with a 13 year old girl anything. We did it all night

Ask a 23 year old guy who just had with a 13 year old girl anything. We did it all night.

> pis is related.

I want to make a joke about the FBI but I'm not sure what the game is.

Why?

cause shes hot and has a tight puss?

Why else?

Also not OP but i know 13 year old girls ;)

was it easy?

how'd you meet

Had what? Dinner? You had dinner all night with a 13 year old girl?

How fat are you?

But seriously, OP. Good job. Don't be that asshole who turns her into a man-hating feminist retard.

got nudes?

how does it feel to be so desperate you cant attract women relatively your own age so you have to stoop down to slutty fucked up 13 year olds?

Nice internet explorer

> implying

If a hot girl wants to bang then why the fuck would you turn her down?

Sjw moralfag

"How to take a screenshot"

POST YOUR TASK BAR FAGGOT

wtf Is that my little sister? Good on her! being a player for them older guys with the $$$

Also on 9gag

jealous as FUCK right here.

How does it feel to be so attractive and charismatic, and alpha that causes perfect, fertile, beautiful 13 year old women to beg you for sex?

What are your seduction techniques? Or do they just come to you without any prompting?

Post nudes of her. inb4 >"she's 13!"

just say you mistyped, and you meant to say she was 18.

At what point do you resign all hope that any of these people actually have these tabs open and aren't doing it for le classic lulz

Not even any funny tabs open on your shitty internet explorer. You're worse than the pedo. Kys

Nice fantasy op. sage.

How's your first day on Sup Forums going?

If youre 23 you should be able to get a hot girl who's at least 17. If you're 23 and going after 13 year olds you're pretty fucking desperate. Not commenting on morals dumb ass can you fucking read? OP is a sad fuck who can't get his shit together enough in life and you seem like you might be in the same position.

Holy shit you fucks are sad as fuck I bet you pathetic faggots can't even hold a girlfriend down over the age of 15 let alone an 18 year old. I bet you sad faggots work minimum wage jobs and live from pay check to pay check. I bet you sad fucks are considering living off of well fare because life is "too hard". You people are probably the "back bone" of the working force of wherever you live and let life happen to you like the giant pussies you are.

Why in the hell would you even WANT a 17 year old? By that point, she's more than likely already taken three dicks, two of them creampies, and swallowed at least a liter of semen.