(COLOR WARS)

(COLOR WARS)
After the grey plague disaster, the yellow, teal, blue and green nations all band together to form THE MAGENTA REPBULIC (population: 9000)

The red kingdom and orange Reich did not want to become part of the republic and are now slowly being closed in on. The necromancer in the north is still amassing his army. The purple tribe is trying its best to stay neutral. The fish people haven't been seen in decades. Life is good. This is the golden age. You are the supreme minister of the council in city 12, the old green brotherhood temple. Dubs decides what happens. Thanks for playing Sup Forumsros, this is awesome

MAGENTA REPUBLIC: 9000
GREY PLAGUE: 11000
RED KINGDOM: 3000
ORANGE REICH: 4000
FISH PEOPLE: 1000

Alright, just to help OP. From last thread:

>Purple Dragon taming
>Death of fishnigs
>Yellow/Magenta scavenging of fishing ruins

The red go to ask the purple tribe for help. They form an alliance.

i was about to say wtf

OP, I just want you to know that you're not a faggot.
Thank you for tonight, it's been a blast
>Magenta creates a religion based around the moon

Thank you so much OP for doing this. The magentas attack the orange closest to the ocean.

The magenta republic creates phones and radios to improve communication.

Massive floods wipe out all costal settlements

wheres the purple dragon
if dubs or more they get a dragon rider for the dragon and it grows

Fuck yeah. Red Orange and Purple join forces. A war is coming.

the grey remnants inside the orange and red lands begin taking them over. the grey inside also start to spread within magenta's lands taking city 9 and 10.

Founder of the blues and the Fish people here. Thanks for the awesome thread op. I'ma get off now, night guys! Have fun.

yes your are the best TRIPS

Spooky grey things discover a massive crypt from a dead civilization. Population explodes

Cthulu changes his mind about fish nig. Revives them and doubles their size. Also has increases fish nig dick sizes by 3.5 inches

Reds obliterate oranges, and rape all their woman, population doubles, as well as all orange land becomes Red.

trips are just dubs in diguise, so this.

OH FUCK

If dubs, undead are exterminated as alliance is solidified

The magenta republic reverse engineers The Blue Mumbo mech. The new versions are only a quarter of the original mech's size and only half as powerful, but there are five of them. Also, they are magenta.

FUCK YES

Holy shit guys the only way we can destroy the greys is if we band together,magenta asks peace for the orange people

If trips meteors on undead.

necromancer king commands the small army outside the wall to invade the purple city to the south
they gain their population, land and resources

Fish nigs 4 lyfe!

YES

The PURPLE TRIBES start taming dragons, prepping for inevitable battle against either the republic or plague. The republic eradicates the fish people, and found city 13, but learn of a secret fish nigger temple underwater. Science is focused on sea exploration to find this temple

THIS IS HAPPENING

What is this streak. This better happen.

Civil war breaks out in magenta and cities 12 10 and 8 form a new nation

Good night, and thanks a lot!

If dubs, the magenta republic forms a strong educational system.

Why do you want these fishnigs to thrive so much user? Did you bring this hell upon our waters?

>If dubs cthulu joins necromancers

>Be Gray
>Have significantly less territory than Magenta
>Has higher population than Magenta

cthulhu comes back for round two and takes island in southeast.

Reroll for that educational system.

this man got trips

op what about this

Cthulhu joins the magenta republic.

Grey plague spreads to all dead across the land, significant threat grows and invasions all over.

Muh fish nigga. The long lost city of niglantis! You'll never find it.

Fish nig allign with necromancer to revive all dead fish niggers and trade their souls

Dudes I think I need a recap of literally everything. I've been here since the start but I don't have the best memory. Please help!!!

I believe the rest of the grey army is off the map in the desert to the top left...

If dubs, grey is reduced to half for this post

ok guys calm down op has a few things to do right now

Reroll

Holy shit guys the only way we can destroy the greys is if we band together Magenta joins with dragon republic
If trips meteor on greys.

If trips meteors on undead.

the undead outside the wall invade and successfully infect the purples and gain undead dragons

reroll

Roll

reroll

rerolly

The necromancer king becomes more powerful, gaining the ability to raise the dead anywhere in the world

sorry op but still waiting

Roll for super alliance to defeat the greys

I was a teenage fish nig

+1000 to fish nig population

REEE roll

Alright, lets chill guys. OP has a lot to update

lord kek bless the greys with dragons

yha lets stop for now

Reroll for this
Also thanks to OP thread has been legendary.

who wants a few pics from my folder of fun

while we wait

Man this is awesome I want to suck OPs dick van dicke

Grey plague: 50000. The necromancer begins his assault on the wall. Mass panic issues across the world. The red, orange, and purple nations meet and secret and decide to stop being edgy cunts if they want to live. The whole world is under the magenta republic. All research is focused on education, military, and finding the fish nig temple. War is coming. this is is my dudes

No

The magenta republic gains telephones and radios, television, video games, and cell phones and the internet. It gets an upgrade everytime OP updates.

Update 1: Telephones and radio
Update 2: Television
Update 3: Computers and video games
Update 4: Cell phones and the internet

As long as it doesn't make the tread kill

what folder?! OF WHICH FOLDER DO YOU SPEAK OF?!?!!

wait what

We need The Blue Mumbo and its miniature versions. Also, due to the bigger side of the magenta republic, there can be ten instead of five.

Reroll

Cities 21, 10, 9, and 20 are immediately destroyed in the initial invasion

The magenta republic builds nukes. They mix in magic to make sure that it affects the gray plague.

undead raise undead dragons from the desert and gain the ability to fly over the walls and infect the magenta dragons

Dont forget OP. Also fish nigs attach waterbottles to gils. Can now attack on near water.

The entire city of 5 sends out a search party for the fish nigs tech.

If trips massive volcano in between the factipns

Reroll

the red purple dragon knights and orange flood the rivers north destroying some of the undead

Magenta faction receives a message simply stating you must construct addition pylons.

cities 10, 9, 20, 21, 25, 26 and 24 fall to the grey undead. The wall starts to collapse between both grey borders.

All border cities strengthen defences tenfold. Special burner groups made to attack undead. Slow progress made, -100 humans and -1500 zombies. Temple is near..

reroll
a

Just confirming, Magenta has dragons now, right?
If they do, then Magenta begins the Draconian Husbandry initiative and vastly increase it's dragon population.
Magenta also successfully breeds Dragons and Humans together creating super humans.
A religion based around dragons is created

Secret fishnig technology and knowledge are found it the ancient temple, however, the necromancer king has transformed the plague into being an airborne contagion

Feesh people use this technology to conquer city 4.

Population increase

reee rol

The magenta republic develops power armor to help combat the gray plague.

reeeee roll

if they do then yasss

Necromancer king discovers how to consolidate undead into tsunamis of destruction

Roll.

The fish nigs take back city 13

what happend next ???

reroll

rolling for zombie dragons
praise lord kek

Reroll

Rollerino

Rawlin

The magenta republic sends a rocket to the moon. They build a base on the moon and set up a system of space travel.

PRAISE KEK!!
magenta dragons are now infected

Fish people being to treat necromancer as God, emerge from waters and completely level cities 3,4,13 and 17.

MAG. REPUBLIC FORCES:
Soldiers: 8000
Mages: 2000
Dragons: 200

GREY FORCES
undead: 50000
Dragons: 500
Fish people: 2000

For dragon love, reroll!