Go to your room

>go to your room
>see this

wat do?

Be confused. When did i get a bed?

who cleaned my room

why the fuck are there ducks in my room?

Ask why the one on the right has no nose.

Do a 360 and walk away

Check my map again, clearly I am walking in circles.

I wish I could moonwalk

It's easy, all you gotta do is do it

Be a little shocked that Sup Forums hasn't raped them, yet.

Sup Forums is full of nu-male cucks now

Rape them both

>Mommy look, I learned a new word

sniff butts

Now I know where I am.
Now it's home.

Noice

see this is what im talk about. they are so easy to get triggered

rape

penetrate

cut a diagonal hole on the center of their butts and insert my adult male gender

Make a mental note to change the position my Carbon Freeze chamber is using.

How the fuck do you insert a gender?

karate chop them in the cunts duh

fucking what are you some kind of newfag you would just walk straight into them

quite frankly my 'tism is triggered

slipping it in

Wonder how they escaped my basement

This.
Also, please tell me you are b8.

GET OUT OFF MY ROMM!! GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dubs, you are in the basement.
Let the rape begin.

sauce

Profit

kek

Sit down and have a long discussion about the ability of yoga to help prevent arthritis.

say "nigga wyd"

I would press my hard cock against their tight pussies and make them both taste each other off my cock as I rammed it down their throats alternating from left too right and Back Again between them

And how you shouldn't do yoga in a strangers room, on their bed, without causing males to think about fucking them, right?

>underage
Awesome it's the majority of Sup Forums
Wonder how the fuck some kids got in my room and call the cops

Bump

>be me
>walk into room
>"who dis?"
>"hi user ;))"
> take off briefs
> helicockter to assert dominance
> gril leaves
> slep

You spelled rape wrong.

I didn't leave them any clothes, so I wonder why they are dressed. Then proceed to rip off said clothing and insert penis going from hole to hole.

start sweating cause you know chris hansen will show up any second

kek
not again

>walk in
>erekt my penis
>"hi user you liek have sex"
>thrust my penis.jpg
>gril levasd
>slep

They look 12 so tell to gtfo

Make sure no one touched my computer

blow on them making the fart noises, brbrbrbrbrbbrr!! but on their special places

Call security and let them know that there's vermin in my hotel room, that I demand a refund and a free upgrade for the inconvenience and then bring a pistol Everytime I go somewhere and book a hotel room next time after that disgusting, unprofessional experience.

Be glad to see that they are alive and seem to be in high spirits, dispite the cum diet they are on.

you are literally the stupidest person that has ever posted on Sup Forums

you literally took the fun out of a post and made OP look like a normalfag. Are you proud about being some stupid faggot that thinks like this? don't answer that you piece of shit.

go out and have some fun cause being in a basement has literally stripped you of living a normal existence. I feel sorry for shit like you. please put a bullet in your brain and spare us of your existence nigger

dog with a blog is probably the greatest show since curb your enthusiasm

Become a muslim

Unzip penis

I wanna make impregnate her tiny body

nah man dog with a blog is just about good family friendly times with a dog that talks and also maintains a blog, and subliminal messages meant to sexualize the youth of america

360 and walk away

lol wait an amazing respond to an age old meme

My state has the castle doctrine and stand your ground laws, so I'd shoot both of them

Brah you don't understand i want to her little mouth

I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC, why don't you have a seat over there?

No, I don't mean anything against OP, however people who want to make filth with those... things, disgust the living shit out of me. So no, I'm not sorry whatsoever for what I said. I have a level of humor but I have a cap and there is so much stupidity in this world that does not filter as fun or funny to me.

Fuck off James bond you're not cool anymore

WHAT DID YOU SHITSTAINS DO WITH MY DOPE!?!?!