What to do. Im sitting on my porch stone sober (i dont drink) waiting for my friend to be coherent enough to drive home

What to do. Im sitting on my porch stone sober (i dont drink) waiting for my friend to be coherent enough to drive home.

ice water and lots of it

OP here
For drinking or pouring on him?

Drink some water, it will help with the liquor that's still being ingested. OP you should just truve him home

Dont let that fucker drive. You drive or call UBER and stop being a fuckwit.

Drink some water, it will help with the liquor that's still being ingested. OP you should just drive him home.

OP here
Ive been waiting to drive him home for like 2 hours, but i guess ill be carrying him to the car if im getting him home.

leave his ass there, get an uber

Why don't you just drive him home ?

Sharpie in his pooper

before you carry him to his care go ahead and draw some shit on his head, and shave his hair.

Don't let him drive. Had a friend get killed when a drunk driver crashed into her. Don't ruin someone else's life by driving drunk.

Clearly this is the answer to your problems.

drive him into the woods and strip him naked and leave him there. Should be a nice confusing morning.

can be both

Do this.

Well, this was an hour ago, we made it to the porch since then. Progress!

Shave his head, and eyebrows, then draw on some fake ones with a permanent marker.

Just let him sleep it off.

why not just drive you enormous faggot
throw that nigger in the car and drive the fuck off

OP here.
If i didnt know the guy the sharpee would already be in

dump him in the bath tub with a pillow and a blanket then let nature and time sort it out.

you drive. stay there if allowed. or just sleep in car if not.

He actually made me feels. I said "hey you, you ready to get in the car now" and he mumbled "you just wanna get rid of me" all sad and shit

He won't remember shit, now is your time to fuck with him. slap him around draw on him, do something you fucking cunt.

Brojob time

make sure the last thing he see's before he blacks out is your menacing face and a pair of pliers

Make sure your friend regrets getting piss drunk so he never does it again.

what and how much did you all drink OP and in what amount of time? Please answer.

At least he's doing a lot better then earlier. The hot sauce wings from earlier took hold just as the liquor caught up to him.

He had thee ols shitting while throwing up into the bathrub night

That guy is either going to kill someone or lose his licence if he drives home

call him a cab and stop being a faggot, us supposed to be his friend

11 shots of vodka in a 2 1/2----3 hour window. He is 145 pounds.

Might want to have a sit down with your buddy and have a talk about over drinking and feels and shit

Id drive him home in his own car and walk home, its only 2 miles. I gotta watch him for awhile cause i dont want to put him to bed this drunk.

Possibly Walk home then my man if money is an issue ( i understand) or leave him there if whos ever house is cool with it. THen you walk or get a ride from a whore and fuck her. Or like other richfags are saying get a cab.

kek^2

Almost trips of truth, good nuff

OP who's house are you at? If you cant give him a ride then just put him in bed. 11 shots is way too much for any kind of walking or driving.

OP here.

Id say its too much to put him in hia own bed and leave, so im just staying up on my porch watching him ride it out, making sure he's not dying.

Also, im at my house

Just let the motherfucker sleep that shit off, at least he's not at a bar or some shit.

drive him home. Or let him spend the night.

Just hide his keys and let him sleep over at your place. Go get breakfast with him in the morning and tell him what a dumbass he is.

if you are watching him the worst you have to worry about is him not puking and choking on it. lay him on his side. not on back or face down for christ sakes.

Also this

dude if he drives theres no way youre going to make it home alive

op cant drive because hes underaged B&

WOAH WOAH WOAH wait a minute. OP says

>> Im sitting on my porch stone sober

Let him stay til morning. Draw Sup Forums on his neck right now OP take another picture please. We have given you all this golden rule shit so help us out with a quick kek

Will do

Also, my wife delivering watee naked, becausw fuck it he wonr remember lol.

I'm guessing your american, where everybody drives automatics.
Just fucking drive the car.

no way lol he'd kill me

Don't get it the car user

nice user this is an awesome photo. I thought you were underage but you just un-fagged yourself quickly with this one.

Was not op, op is me.

It seems he is becoming too aware

Did he drink so much his hair started falling out?

OP here
Kek, he's 28, despite the zelda t-shirt

Indecided im staying up all night with him in my room to make sure this nigga doesnt die.

Fondle him

Check his pants

Make sure you frequently check on him. Fine ass on your wife

flip him off and take a picture

FLIP HIM OFF AND TAKE A PICTURE NOW