Nightly old school runescape thread. sorry its so late, was closing shop tonight

nightly old school runescape thread. sorry its so late, was closing shop tonight.

got a blue dragon task and a wyvern task one after another last night and decided to buy a whip to test out. turns out painting it makes it untradable. rip bond money. about to go do some tears of guthix.

what's everyone up to tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

rsbuddy.com/osbuddy
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol I knew you'd post it. better late than never.

Get a cleaning cloth

why dont u have a fury amulet

lava > ice

Nice barrows gloves.

Since the whip is untradable, you won't lose it if you die because untradables are kept on death.

Get back on you cant start the thread and leave 5 minutes later what the fuck

it costs money
thx. i actually just got 70 cooking today so i'll do the final rfd part later
sorry was in the shower. back now.

did your phone die?

anybody else find this retard on dmm

obligatory nude post for celebration

up to 39 ranarrs, 13 torstols and whatever else, only 2 hours total at most if u exclude time spent beating off and afking

youre gonna make this a cringe thread

i can just boost that extra level. if im going to camp i dont even need to do the course. also in the video i saw she got multiple keys at once, unless that got changed.

>runescape
already is

what about it is

I started doing some of that gnome delivery service thing cause it's comfy and I like surprising noobs with random delivery guy. Got some gnome goggles on the third delivery now I'm /fa/

did you ever get that dragon warhammer? kek fuckin idiot

You guys are all really fucking bad at runescape tbh

Just leveled.. Y'all fucking noobs

that was an honest mistake could have happened to anyone.

I started my Runescape account back in classic (I was in middle school at the time, so I was maybe 13 or 14 years old) and I got to some decent levels but eventually I moved on.

Why is Runescape still so popular? Especially membership? I mean I get it a little...I hopped back on f2p for about a month when Dungeoneering was released a few years ago but if you're paying per month for a game, why not check out WoW or FFXIV?

>monks
are shark prices a little too high for you buddy?

I've had membership for over a year for free. You can get it too.

because runescape is afkable when you want it to be so you can multi task when youre busy doin something else like writing up reports or jackin off

But at that point, you're not even playing a game. You're just watching numbers go up. What will you do when all skills you care about are maxed?

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, I know I did my share of mindless grinding in Runescape (never maxed anything but got a lot of skills into the 80s, including mining/smithing)

it's a way for me to socialize with my friends

im gonna assume you dont have any friends and never went bossing

"Fun with friends" applies to everything including suicide
I suggest you try it out

not that youd know

rsn?

No you're right I don't. Probably because I'm not a depressed faggot who still plays a decade old game that everyone else who played during that time moved on from.
People still play this game because it's familiar and they hate change. One of the signs of autism and tbh you need it to keep playing this same shit.

im about to go mine at mlm, just got 84 mining

woah there why so anal tonight? bad memories? did Father Urhney diddle you in lumbridge swamp as a kid?

tfw wanna keep playing this game but cbf

off by one, god hates you

about to do some tears of guthix myself , been leveling hunter since i got off work.

me after i finally get 99 mining

what should I kill at lvl 73 for profit? right now I'm killing moss giants, was killing green drags, but PKfags kept kicking my shit in
pic related, my stats

I guess chess is the pinnacle of autism then.
Moron.

bump

When someone makes fun of you for not having barrows gloves

do slayer and get your stats up fam

we should make a clan

ty fam

how do i get this gaem?

rsbuddy.com/osbuddy

Here's emilyispro nude for you newfags

you can do green drags but get your prayer up to 43, im assuming youve never done prayer at peoples houses you could probably do it with a few dozen bones, just take a tab with you

K I have this gaem now. Name is JinnZoe

i added you last night but you never added me back

ouch

i didnt have old school i had new school :(

What world do I go to :( why the fawk is this so confusing

right click this and hit "show all"

whatever world you want to theyre all the same stop acting like youre new to online gaming in general dumbass catfish

anybody play both runescape and albion online? I've played a little runescape and I feel like there's similarity there, just can't put my finger on it

bumparooo

btfo

Starting to get back into OSRS. Sucks how I had to start a new account.

Yeah I'm trying to find shit to do, everything is so grindy. I know it's a moot point, RS is grindfest in general but still.

this isnt a shill server nobody wants to play your shitty game

well its about time to go to bed. ill see you all tomorrow :)

Get 43 prayer either by a friend's house or ectofuntus (better xp but take stas). Life is easier when you can pray flick slayer tasks and you won't get your ass whooped nearly as much in the wildy.

My stats

Train Hunter

Spooky, we have the same total level.

I will never train hunter its the worst skill in the game