Dicks fucked

Dicks fucked
What do?

Severe phimosis, dicks been hurting for years.
Imagine the smegma build up under there.

Too late for stretching, or just go all out circumcision?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=01f_1470753558&comments=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How old are you?

Also, rinse it out.

How to i rinse it out, get a straw and blow water into it?
I don't think i could even get a straw into the opening...

Q-tips mate Q FUCKING TIPS and soap

At tht point I would probably get it circumcised

Did you never clean it or some shit? Can you not clean it now? If its been hurting this long you might wanna see a doctor first before making any decitions

When ull be old u will look at yourself and think WTF WAS I THINKING, go and fix it.

you can buy syringes for dispensing medicine for babies. A waterpik. lol look in the drugstore.

what made you wait so long to do anything about this?

I don't think you can fix it by stretching or topical treatment anymore given your age and that it has hurt for years.

You're gonna have to get your dick jew'd OP. Sorry.

First you clean your fucking dick
Second, if it won't stretch, you can get a semi-circumcision that removes part of the hood but leaves enough to cover the bottom. (Most people think a circumcision is to remove all of the foreskin, but nah)
Third, CLEAN YOUR FUCKING DICK YOU MONGLOID

you've waited too long, Chop it off.

go to a doctor asap

If dubs
>Pull back no matter how hard it is to do so
>post pics

i had phimosis as a kid, a doctor once did that, hurt like hell couldn't piss for 3 days
don't
just don't

I suffer from this as well but I'm cleaning it with q-tips 1-3 times per day, still smells. I'm- actually today - getting an appointment to get jewd... fucking scared though.

Nightly stretching sessions for 15-30 minutes after medium length hot showers for 3-6 months you'll see plenty of results. DO NOT chop on your dick just because you're too much of a faggot to commit to a long term cure Kill yourself before doing that, some of us would kill to have the option to have our foreskin not stripped of us at birth by the fucking kikes. it even says in the fucking bible that God and my boi Jesus doesn't require sacrifices of the flesh any longer fucking goddamn kikes I want my frenulum.

also use google you fucking mong jesus fucking christ I dont even have foreskin and I know this shit through my friends holy fucking god damn shit. Love you fam good luck man.

Get a bottle of saline. Fuck sakes what the fuck is wrong with you. Stinky dick motherfucker fuck fuck k full k fuck. Ffuck

Reroll

Underage fag

Can't even tell what the fuck im looking at...an old potatoe?

More pics op

Roll for this.
I'm genuinely intrigued lol I'm uncircumsized but didn't know that shit was a thing. Have you ever had sex???

Rolling for this

Stfu... this doesn't work.

1 more time

THIS THREAD IS SOLID PROOF THAT CHEESE COCKS ARE BROKEN AND NASTY, CUT DICK MASTER RACE

/dicks fucked

Warms baths stretch it out clean with a q tip with some vagsil cream under the head and use a light moisturizing cream and don't jack off for a month let it heal

It does work, just not the way this guy is saying. OP, go to the doc, he will prescribe you a topical ointment if he thinks you can retract it with some gentle tugging. He'll tell you how.. If it's a problem with your frenulum there are minor surgeries to help with that. You might just need to bite the bullet and get it cut though.

Invert it, might be an alright fuck in a bind.

Rerool

>penisonhead

Stick your finger in under your foreskin and show us what you find.

liveleak.com/view?i=01f_1470753558&comments=1

OP watch this video so you know what to expect.

>jesus christ how horrifying

Wait for it to rot off op.
Ugly dick anyway. Looks like a hood with the strings pulled too tight

Pic related

i would fucking kill my wife.

Rolling

dat is one tough nigger.

Rolling

i would heal my damaged penis and then ass rape her for a week.

Holy fuck he took it like nothing but why the fuck did they cut soo much skin off wtf

i hate to be hateful but this is yes
>
>
>
>
>salad captcha

dubbels

cut dick white blonde master race

Trips get
>must do it op

because thats what niggers do.

holy shit what the fuck, sorry man that really sucks

Sieg Heil, dubs check'd

TIME STAMP DUBS we have a code>red

You need to get to a doctor, man. This should not even be a question for you. Your quality of life will improve tenfold if you just man up and seek medical help.

kek be with you

Why the fuck are so many rolling for this? This guy is in some serious pain and you think this is funny?

Lol hes got that "i aint even mad" poker face.

lurkmore faggot

rolling

Really? You mean you're getting cut tomorrow?

>Q-tips mate Q FUCKING TIPS and soap

Do NOT do this. Soap left under there will make your cock infinitely worse. Use water only.

roll

Need more pics, OP