Where do you go for free album downloads...

where do you go for free album downloads? I want to find a website to download full albums off of youtube and I am getting tired of sifting through converters and scams like youtube downloader

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter
github.com/Otiel/BandcampDownloader
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you actively WANT to download albums off of youtube, it's already too late

Where else should I go? it's the largest music database on the internet.

bump check

just get out

You fucking ruined it god damnit

bump

>pretending to be retarded in the internet
Go get Soulseek.

Radiohead had a free download once

bump

>asking Sup Forums for advice on filling your library with 128kbps mp3s

weeaboo

Read the sticky

bump

Especially if you aren't looking for the absolute highest quality; ya gotta check out peoples' 'music blogs'.
There's this Spanish one I follow that has a very similar taste in music and because it isn't based in Burgerland, most if not all of the links remain live.
I don't speak Spanish, but I love that dude.

Also, another way I steal shit is by using a Bandcamp Downloader. (I think that might be its exact name, I'm not sure.) Rips everything and you don't have to sort through anything and break it up yourself like a rip from Youtube you have to fuck with in audacity or some shit.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

USE SOULSEEK

onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter
is this safe? seems to give me good quality mp3s from youtube links. But idk if it's like injecting viruses into my computer as it seems pretty sketchy.

Do you know exactly where you got your bandcamp downloader?

outdated and gay fuck you

not saving my music in .ogg

>downloading and converting music from youtube

Why the fuck would you want to do that ?!?!

Just use rutracker or join to Apollo

1) search "album name" + rar or zip
2) find blogspot linking DL
3) ???
4) bands dont profit

>4) bands dont profit

Yes, we do

Don't remember where I got it originally, but this one here appears to be what I have: github.com/Otiel/BandcampDownloader
Obviously, if the song doesn't have a play button, it's not going to get downloaded, but most Bandcamp artists have them all up to grab.

I usually end up buying their shit physically, though, so I don't feel bad.

I'd stop downloading from Youtube unless you want something 'rare' or enjoy downloading albums song by song, or taking the time to split down a whole album you ripped as one 'song'.

If record stores where still very wide spread and still offered listening booths, and stocked anything other than the flavor of the month, I would feel bad, but as it stands now; I need to test drive music.

this you can also try "album name" + 320 or v0 or VBR

I do have very unique tastes as far as music goes (Baroque (not the classics) and some thrash metal, but mostly indie stuff) which is why I love youtube so much.

rutracker is nice, but nah. Will try apollo. I have Soulseek open but none of these rooms really look any good :(

Then like i said, try finding a blog that runs with a taste similar to yours'.

>Joining a room on Soulseek