Ctrl+f

>ctrl+f
>no feels thread

Gonna dump my entire folder. It's a bit unorganized but fuck it, I know there's some anons out there, myself included, that really need to feel tonight.

I know that feels threads aren't good for me but I come crawling back anyway, anyway, I'm feeling kinda shitty, I've been talking to a girl I met on omegle a few months ago and she suddenly vanished, I had o go do something for a few days and she hasn't had any activity on her skype since, I sent a few messages and she still hasn't responded, I don't know if she's been busy for the past few weeks or if she's ignoring me.
I hope she isn't ignoring me, I'm talking about a qt who asked ME to come over to her place for dank memes and pizza rolls.
I really wanted to celebrate dank memes with a qt and pizza rolls, mangos.

Do you have a way to contact her other than skype? Like, a phone number maybe? I would start there.

guess I ought to post some of my feelzy stuff if I can find some more, I don't organise my folder very well.

You're my knight in rusty ass armor

I could call her, but I even told her I don't have a phone at the moment. I found a facebook profile with very little info on it, but based on a few things she's told me it could be her, but I don't want to come off as stalkerish and such, I think my only option is to wait, I might send a few more messages, this is really weird though, we talked every day since meeting on omegle, that's another thing, she could just be ticked off because I went for a couple days because I was busy and I didn't get the chance to tell her (we tell each other when we'll be gone, usually), but she hasn't left any indication of that so idk.
also, who else saw this fucking episode of casper when they were kids?

I lost

If she's pissed off at you because she's busy then she's not worth your time. Honestly, if you really like this girl, give it a few more days and if she doesn't contact you then let her go. I know it's way easier said than done, but it's the right thing to do.

I doubt she is, she could really be up to anything at this point, she was also moving/recently moved in the past month, fuck if I know. I really hope she isn't though.
I would think she would have had some response in the past few weeks if she was pissed.

When I have feelz, I hold on to trusty Kalash. Luminita and Vodka make me forget I am in country that is tearing itself asunder

Decided to send this
Now time will tell.
sorry about disappearing for a long time, a lot of unexpected stuff happened all at once and I didn't have access to the internet
which country is that, Ukraine, Russia, some other eastern European country?

It is the USofA, Tovarich.

>tfw Texan
>tfw this state is going to turn to even worse shit really fast

or its a man thats rich enough to get new armor when his old one is busted up

bitches love knights in shining armor cuz bitches love rich guys

>mfw also Texas
Shuch up. Nothing bad will happen. Nothing bad will happen. Nothing bad will happen. Nothing bad will happen

>Tfw I'll have to raise my children in a period of cultural, religious, and possible civil war.
They're going to be hard, but I hope they at least are happy.

>mfw

fucking kek
im dying

QUADS OF TRUTH

Judging from the fucking RITE AID bag, and that it's an American-market WASR rifle... I'd say homeboy is stateside.

Da, Oregon. Close the the foul epicenter of the regressive Liberal movements.

What the fuck is this autistic shit? At-least put some effort into it.

>wearing full armor
>not 2H'ing like a boss
Ds3 thread?

>be me
>13 years old
>sister is 11
>we find dad's pr0n
>consent
>wincest happens
>friend who literally has autism finds out
>lies to his mom
>says i raped my sister
>held a knife to her neck
>nigger_are_you_serious.jpg
>get convicted
>get a felony
>take a plea deal
>complete "therapy"
>record wiped
>sister starts hating me
>sister ignores me
>haven't talked to my sister in 7 years
>we still live in same house
>now 19
>september 2015
>mom stars doing crack
>sister finally talks to me
>says she wishes things went "differently"
>what.png
>still feel like she hates me
>fast forward to now
>live with grandpa in next door state
>am 20
>mom is clean(or so she says)
>sister lives with friend
>no contact with sister
>feel like moving back with mom
>don't know if i should
>don't know what to do in life
>military rejected me due to 'felony'
>stuck at walmart on $10/hr
>life literally stagnant

fuck

I relate

I feel like this is pretty much the problem. I'm kind of the jock when around people but I think I can never actually tell anyone about it
probably going an hero soon

MOAR

bump

Bamp

damn

I lose to this one every fucking time.. why doesn't god intervene or even exist in my personal opinion (im at a point in my life where i dont know and honestly i dont know if i even want to try and figure out what i believe in), that is why. shit like this. someone found happiness that never really had it and then he give them a disease that ripped their happiness not only away from them but completely off of this earth. why man. why cant we all just get the happiness that is fucking deserved sometimes

...fuck.

>they're going to be hard
:3

Life seems like a dick

Does anyone here have that recording saved?

Kitty doesnt understand death
Kitty doesnt know death

Kitty isn't afraid of death

Anyone still here?

at least one of us is......

was reading I dont know what my life is anymore thanks user

Nobody would give a shit about my feels. People would just shit on me. I honestly don't care about the insults and hate, because I'm used to it, but there's no reason to open up.