Question for those who have seen GoT S06E5

Okay this whole Hodor thing makes no sense to me. So Bran goes back to the past and turns Wylis into Hodor. But in the present Hodor is already Hodor. So how did present Hodor become Hodor if Bran only just now caused Wylis to become Hodor?
So what happened first, Bran's vision or Wylis becoming Hodor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APH1LIJaq7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's a time paradox. None of them came first or last. It's all relative to "when" you are looking at the event in time.

Wylis became Hodor BECAUSE of Bran's vision in the past

hold the door

hold.the.door

It doesn't make any sense. It never will.

This is basic time travel theorem, Bran was always there, If bran had not gone back then a paradox would have been created, destroying Hodor, but up until that point Hodor will have existed because Bran had up until that point returned to create him.

remember how some guy here got fucked by Hodor's actor?

>Ive lived to see the day when Sup Forums deleted spoilers and leaks.

And you faggots said Hiro wasn't bought and paid for when he ran the season premiere thread a couple months back.

timey wimey stuff. time isn't linear.

Okay this whole Mad King thing makes no sense to me. So Bran goes back to the past and turns Aerys into Mad King. But in the present Mad King is already Mad King. So how did present Mad King become Mad King if Bran only just now caused Aerys to become Mad King?
So what happened first, Bran's vision or Aerys becoming Mad King?

>babbies first time paradox

Look reddit, It's a tv show made specifically for simpletons. Stop trying to make it into something it's not. Fucking retard.

More like what would happen if he tried to warg in ned in the past when he is dead in present?

Did someone forget to tell D&D that Bran isn't actually travelling back in time?

Closed loop bro. Yea it's a paradox, but just go with it.

You're a dumb cunt.

shhhhh

>Oh no. Not m-m-muh secret club.

Get over it, fag.

I've been here for years. Things are ALWAYS changing in life. Get used to it, you peepee toucher.

this.

Have you never seen a time travel movie? Have you seriously never heard of a time paradox?

Bran isn't time traveling though

It's a paradox. Which means White Walkers are rising at the wall because BloodRaven and Children of the forest are all extinct in the future

Whatever happened, happened.

When Hodor was younger a Bran from the future entered his mind and made him a simpleton. This is basic time travel stuff.

So then shouldn't Hodor realize who Bran is when he gets older and remembers what happened all those years ago?

I think they fucked up the show with this time traveling thing.

He would, if he weren't made a simpleton by the entire process.

There was so much going on in this scene, it was like pottery. Every stanza rhymed with the previous one.
Seriously though, the whole scene was ridicoulusly retarded.

He was always destined to die that way. His fate was never truly in his hands. Kinda sad desu

Hodor sees him back in time and freaks out. It's not complicated.

>He could have got fit and become a great warrior
>He could have been smashing pussy left and right with his massive cock
>Instead he's a retard because Bran needed him to sacrifice his life to save him

Honestly guys, is GOT even woth all this talk? It's a shit show that stopped taking itself seriously a long time ago, why should we even bother with all the theories and shit? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

Wait, if hodor saw bran back in time and he knew bran's face why didn't he think to himself "oh shit that's the kid i saw all those years ago" when bran was fully aged in the present?

As if the loss of summer wasn't enough.

If Hodor sees him back in time and recognizes him, then Hodor must already know Bran. Which makes no sense, because Bran wasn't alive during the time Wylis turned into Hodor.

So they were dead, all along!

It's fucking with my head dude.

tell more

Wait. Is Hodor the same actor as Psycho Pete from Always Sunny?

Right, did Bran warg into past Hodor or present Hodor or both?
And how did he warg while still observing Hodor in the past from the 3rd person?

It's like a causal loop, or bootstrap paradox
not exactly like it because bran didnt went back in time because of hodor, but its the same principle

Don't get what actually happened. In the 'past', bran wargs into past hodor, who then resumes as normal? then future hodor is controlled by bran via his past self(??), and helps him escape.

past hodor then sees future bran, and then starts spassing out. future hodor is then presumably still controlled by bran and 'holds the door', which is heard by his past self through bran warging and connecting the two hodors.

i'm guessing future hodor then dies, so wouldn't that mess up bran as well as he is warged into future hodor? i'm just so confused.

Also, here's what i don't get:
When whatsherface was screaming for Hodor to sort himself out, I assumed it was to carry Bran
lolnope

He just opens a door and then holds it shut
Surely Hodor carrying Brand running with her would have been more effective than the ten seconds she gained now having to drag a sled through the snow?

He wargs into present Hodor while he's conscious in the past. Then I think he unintentionally wargs into past Hodor, who hears Meera's voice about holding a door, and probably sees his future self dying to wights, and gets messed up.

why didn't the child of the forest lady just throw the grenade?

Hodor died a noble gentleman, holding a door for a lady.

Stop thinking of time in a straight line.

it was a fixed point in time one could say.

Maybe you should use spoiler tags homo

It's always been a rule, but it's only enforced if there's a big show on. LOST spoilers got deleted as well, but you're too new to remember that.

Time is a flat circle.

It's a good thing the Night King didn't surround the place with his THOUSANDS of undead to make sure no one escaped!

It is a straight line for a single observer. It becomes non-straight if you keep switching observers

So Bran basically short circuited past Hodor with present Hodor and messed him up for life?

I like that.

Based D&D did it again..

at least this is now canon as its obvious GRRM has no intention to finish the books....no wonder book fags spam and troll the threads in anger lol

I have seen you in Carcosa

>mfw D&D copy the ending of interstellar

he's not so smart after all...he seams arrogant as fuck tho

Who is The Yellow King?

except its nothing like interstellar

It's like 12 monkeys.

His entire life got fucked because he witnessed his own death as a child and it made him go crazy.

Major zero wasnt there to stop it

youtube.com/watch?v=APH1LIJaq7A

You know the folks in Culiacan and Cartagena?

Bane?

oooooo I only watched The Hamster Factor again this week.

for you

How they're able to show him warging hodor in the past and bran witnessing the creation of white walkers in the same episode unironically is fucking retarded

bran can now effectively prevent the creation of white walkers

Please explain further

BRAN CAN'T DO ANYTHING USEFUL EVER

He can't even walk LOL

Did ep5 leak or something?

The Nords released it early by accident.

Du er velkommen.

Game Of Thrones S06E05 1080p WEBRip x264 AAC2 0-P2P

oh yeah. people say quality is shit. hmm not sure if worth it or not. but now i canot browse Sup Forums

hei norsk venn

Time travel/greensight to the present and moon walk all over the place. guy can litterally be anyone

>implying he didn't and that's why he hangs out with Bran

its not that bad actually

I doubt it's 1080p for starters.

it pretty much is the exact same thing.

You people are more retarded than Hodor.

Yeah I was about to say. It's not bad. better than most streams are.

yeah not 1080 but it's not like cam trash or anything.

Hei der ;)

Anyone else really like this?

It fits with the whole 'the universe is stranger than we can can possibly imagine' thing. The only people who have a problem with this are autistic STEMfags brainwashed by the modern, passing dogma of empiricism

Also, it was fucking sad. Really affecting scene

decent enough. Compression isn't too bad, there's a part where he opens up a notepad file and types some faggy shit but you don't miss anything. Audio is fine. Not the best quality but you don't lose anything.

Murphy's Law doesn't mean bad things will happen, it means whatever GRMM writes D&D will make it worse.

HOD THE BUS

I want reddit to leave.

Because of our inability to perceive reality all at once, we delude ourselves into believing these concepts called 'time' and 'cause and effect' exist, but they really don't.

>that stopped taking itself seriously a long time ago
Because it became stupid doesn't mean it doesn't take itself seriously.
Like every other week they're trying real hard to come up with an "epic" scene plebs will eat up

That one is 1280x680.

So what if Bran speaks to Rhaegar to make him kidnap Lyanna?

It was sad indeed, I found myself almost in tears.

But you are wrong about empiricism

You just don't get it, do you?

>it was like pottery

Sup Forums here, is this board always this dumb?

Nice projection fucking faggot. I haven't visited that site once in my life, but I take it you're familiar enough with it for something about my post to rub you the wrong way

>Wylis became Hodor because of Bran
>not because he was posessed by the Great Other named Hodor who was sealed deep within the crypts of Winterfell by Bran the Builder

Are D&D the greatest hacks to have ever lived on this planet?

Or did GRRM not tell them about this?
OR did GRRM not even plan this for the books at all?

I can't believe this shit is real.

has all the destiny talk gone you by?

next people will be mad when jon turns out to be azor ahai reincarnated

>muh fanfiction didn't come true, so this sucks now

it will be the same in the books