Do you remember the time when you fell in love?

Do you remember the time when you fell in love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=944wGt77Br4
youtube.com/watch?v=2mbLpSquq84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=944wGt77Br4

youtube.com/watch?v=2mbLpSquq84

It was on the balcony of the local hospital at the psychiatric clinic. We talked about the Sims.

Which time

never happened

Yeah. I was 21 and I met a canadian girl online. She was everything I wished I was, outgoing, confident, intelligent, attractive, funny, unique, exciting, interesting...one of those people who you think only exists in rom com movies. We met up after a while and as soon as we locked eyes I knew I was a goner. She perked up all excited, practically bouncing in the air, and waved at me so enthusiastically, then jogged over and threw herself in my arms. I didnt stand a chance.

but did you check if she had a penis????

unfortunately yes, it was years ago and it wasn't until much later that i realize all i was to her was a person she could use...sometimes i think there might have been a moment throughout all the time we both knew each other that she really did love me that i somehow caused her to fall out of love for me, although i know better all things considered she came from two broken narcisistic people and that's who she will likely always be incapable of ever loving someone.

With sailing? Yeah, the moment I wanted to be free.

Oh, the sea... such a beauty she is.

Yup too bad they didn't feel the same

Yeah, didn't realize it until it was too late though.

Dont worry you'll find the perfect guy some day, you homos

>projecting this hard
Kill yourself you autisic faggot.

you first ultracuck

How does it feel knowing I busted in your girls mouth and you kissed her after? I think you're the cuck, not me.

Yes. I got her nudes quite early on. She has a perfect little cooter with just the tiniest hint of meat on it. Looks almost exactly like Faith Lightspeed/Ariel/Piper Fawn's snatch.

I'm gonna need to see them for research purposes

Nigger version of splice. Impressive.

I deleted the pictures because it was breaking my heart knowing I had the pics but could never touch her body in that way, soz m8.

Yes. Haven't seen her in well over a year but it still hurts everyday.