My wife wants her ass rated Sup Forums. Show her what you got

My wife wants her ass rated Sup Forums. Show her what you got.

Looks nice. Needs moar spread for true rating.

Open legs then

4/10

Sup Forums's wish is my commmand

Nice, I'd cover your wife's ass in my cum and then have you cum directly on her asshole so I can use it as lube to fuck her ass until her eyes are rolling back and her tongue hanging out like a good slut.
The slapping sound as I fuck her cum covered ass would probably be glorious , I can imagine it now.

Also post some more please, I'm tapping to her now imagining her getting gangbanged

Oh no I meant fapping

OP here
Requests?

can you spit on her asshole and have her spread it out so it drips

Any of you fucking her would be nice, any shots of her ass with feet like this? Or similar

Have her squeeze her buttcheek

Spread em and also check em

Done, though the lighting wasnt the best

Fuckk, wanna fill her up with my big dick right now

10/10

I want to see her finger herself

Do a webm of you banging her doggystyle

Yeah I'd slap my dick on that

shes a solid 6/10

shove large object in her ass

Anal to. Put her nice ass to work.

Spread those cheeks

Did the bestwe could.

>doggystyle
>asks for anal

Virgin detected

Holy shit yes I'm hard as fuck right now

I heard objects were wanted in butt a lot

bigger

OP here
So what does Sup Forums need?

rape

7/10.
Would be 8/10 if you shaved it for her. It's not like HAIRY but ya.. the little fuzz takes it down a point.

Post a pic angled looking up at her ass while she's standing up. I wanna see that thing hanging down above me. She's pretty hot.

Looks like she has some dimples just above her ass too. I'd put my thumbs there and put all of my weight on her lower back with my hands while I pound her pussy from the back and she lays down like a good little submissive slut.

virgin.

more ass on soles please

Webm or upload video to a site and or dropbox

nice butt ! maybe she can add one finger in

My girlfriend is asleep right behind me. Nice projecting, loser. Get out of the house.

Frontal shot, feet in the air.

Underneath attempted

OP sucks at photography

op. there is a new technology called flash, some top of the line cameras and even phones have it. May be yours too?

Im sorry im a tard. Will flash next time

all pictures suck because of low light

otherwise it looks like a decent puss

Thanks OP. Now does she have any cute ass panties? Get her in some panties and spank her ass while she bends over and get a few pics.

My girl is passed out behind me and I'll start posting pics of her ass too if you wanna keep delivering

Have her lay on her back, legs in the air. Let's see her tits and pussy op.

Flashed fucker

now we're talking

Why aren't you showing her front?

Webm yo

One more

Annonimity?

Im sorry, ive never made one of those to post. I wouldn't know where to begin.

yeah right, it's not like she has distinctive tattoos on her back or anything. It's more like fatty has a big belly and terrible tits.

.....she likely wants to remain at least semi- anonymous. Derp

That's unfortunate that your girl is pretty hot but you are EXCEPTIONALLY bad at taking pictures. Like wtf is that. A fat butt can ALMOST be seen through a blurry caffeine addicts shaky cam pic.

Even she tells me i take horrible photos lol

Literally record a video with your phone, upload it to imgur or dropbox. Put link here. Easier than making a webm, unless you download a media converter app.

tits or gtfo

My rate is: "Fapping right now"

Tits

OP here, btw

Why not showing belly?

Can you have her spread her ass open?

She's asleep now. Best I can do for the moment OP here

Sorry, past 5am here. Bedtime

Confirmed virgin

thanks OP!

OP, tell your wife she's a dollface for doing requests for us bros
And from this personal user, you better not Cuck OP or i'll skin you alive bitch.
But thats just this personal anons opinion. Great couple :)

>Self pics, cock shots, etc. "Rate me" threads, camwhore threads, and hookup threads should be posted on /soc/.

Shame she married someone so dumb that he can't even navigate a simple image board.

He wanted to show her off and she wanted to feel special being shown off. Relax cucksm'gee

Thanks she appreciates it

Op here. Big kek

Then he should know to post this on /soc/.

Lrn24chan.

Recognisable tattoos, interesting