What is the most painless suicide method?

What is the most painless suicide method?

Hanging. Its basically like drowning above water. Drowning sucks

Probably shotgun to the head. You die almost instantly. It's messy tho.

Why don't you commit suicide and then tell us how bad it hurt after

Being among the shuhada edgy af

Waterslide

Suicide bag

suffocating yourself with helium. it's like falling asleep, but you don't wake up. only issue is that if you speak during it, you'll laugh too hard to go through with it because of your stupid fucking voice.

That ass would put me to sleep instantly and without pain not counting blue balls

thermonuclear device?

Helium

stand next to atom bomb before explosion

This nigga knows. Jack off while you're doing it too. Instead of worrying about it being painless make it pleasurable. It's your death faggot, don't cookie cutter that shit get creative.

fucking kek

Swan dive out a window

Who judges these? Do they eat a cyanide pill and quickly write down how much it hurts?

Helium.

xD Atom bombs, actually existing...

17 minutes after getting hit by a train? 57 minutes after setting fire to yourself? wat?

>Duration for Shotgun to Head: 1.72 minutes

Holy fuck, you go 100 whole seconds with your fucking head shot off?

get serotonin sickness

I think that's before your body completely shuts down.

im more concerned about why it says that it takes 1.72 minutes to die from a shotgun to the head......

helium

helium

shit... do you still feel pain? holy fuck....

Heroin overdose.

That is if you don't fuck it up.

easy, stay alive and get a 9-5 job in a cubicle

To live until you die naturally

your head is blown of, you won't be conscious to feel it, unless you're one of those retards who thinks your consciousness resides in your heart, in which case you will.

our consciousness is in a mainframe somewhere on an alien computer, we are nothing more than mere vessels for our gods to play with, when we die in this game, our consciousness gets reuploaded in to another character

pretty sure it's supposed to be seconds

im pretty sure that if that's the case, it would be more accurate to state that it's in seconds and not minutes

Pretty sure it's this. Try it post results

Do a long drop hanging with boiled hemp rope made into a 13 knot/coiled noose placed behind the left(?) ear so you can break the 2nd and 3rd cervical vertebrae. Make sure you fall straight, and calculate it with your height weight etc.. To get the correct height (too short and the vertebrae don't break, making it painful and slower like a short drop hanging. Too long and you might decapitate yourself.) Make sure whatever the rope is tied too is strong and firm too so it doesn't take energy away from your fall.

I can't remember the formula for calculating the drop off hand so you'll have to find that. The UK gov website has a really good chart for it, it's old but great, it's under UK capital punishment I think. Also I forget what the diameter of the rope should be but it should say on there

Call 911 right before you drop so they know where to find you. Try to shit and piss right before and wear a diaper plus opaque bag over your head so you're not a dick to paramedics. Leave a note with personal info etc... So they know what to do and don't waste time.

It's 100% painless and effective. Little bit of work but it doesn't all have to be done at once, also kinda helps you ensure this is what you want.

this

>still being deluded enough to attribute any significance to the human condition
>self awareness is an existential byproduct of our evolutionary drive for survival
>shiggy diggy maths is god you pleb

Your brain is missing, so no

Jumping of a building. You go into euphoria and die on impact

Jump head first into the dishwasher

I know the reports behind this table (from alt.suicide.holiday back in the day), these are averages over a set of reports. If you shoot yourself in the head but only manage to hit your nose, eyes, cheeks, ears, unimportant parts of your brain, you could be unconscious but still technically alive. This is where the 1.72 minutes comes from--people have simply bled out after a shotgun hit to the head and it bumps up the average. Same with getting hit by a train, if you lie on the tracks with the track going over your middle (some poeple do this, don't ask why) you will be separated in two but you could stay alive for 2-3 hours.

for you or your family
murder suicide seems to be trendy now

join a squad, suicides easier in a sqaud, or something like that ive been hearing recently, i think its got something to do with han solo dieing